http://www.teamline.cc/sportpage?teamcode=0272&eventcode=20

26 - 21 Celina late in second quarter.

orange machine
09-13-2013, 09:07 PM
Celina 33
Liberty C. 21

regaleagle
09-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Done after the 2nd Quarter, huh Celina8??? Liberty Christian can play a competitive game in a poor season for them.

orange machine
09-13-2013, 09:22 PM
Done after the 2nd Quarter, huh Celina8??? Liberty Christian can play a competitive game in a poor season for them.

Celina should have about 45 points right now. Just need to clean up somethings on offense. Liberty Christian hasnt sustained a drive yet just long scoring runs.

orange machine
09-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Celina 54
Liberty Christian 30
Final

Celina8
09-14-2013, 08:09 AM
This was a much closer game looks like than what one poster stated. Reading the DMN Liberty Christian had their opportunities too, but made their own mistakes that could have changed the outcome. I will be very interested to see how we do against LE as I think they will be much improved this year. We do play Perryton again in Yukon OK, but saw where they got manhandled by 1A Canadian last night. I fear the game against Argyle will be a very rude awakening for my Bobcats as they are playing very strong competition and the games seem to be over by the First Quarter. One other note, I saw where Aubrey lost to Whitesboro last night and Ranchview beat Commerce. I am pretty sure that Argyle will go DII this year as Ranchview and Lone Star will go DI.

Celina8
09-14-2013, 10:20 AM
The Celina fan base other than Orange Machine is being pretty quite on this message board. That is not a good sign.

orange machine
09-14-2013, 11:55 AM
The Celina fan base other than Orange Machine is being pretty quite on this message board. That is not a good sign.

Ill shoot you straight. Liberty Christian scores all came on long plays they could not sustain a drive against the defense. It appears the defense gave up a lot of points, but that score is misleading. Also Celina middlelinbacker saw limited action in the 1st half because his shoulder kept popping out of place and he would have to come off the field and get it popped back into place. After 3 times of doing that before halftime tgey pulled him out.

Offensively Celina played pretty well for the most part minus the turnovers and some open recievers that the qb just missed. I can count at least 2 passes that were overthrown to wide open receivers that would have resulted in td's but instead Celina had to punt. If those passes were just a little better Celina scores 66 points not including the extra points which would make it 68. Nathan the qb had a pretty decent night overall. The one thing I would like to see more is Jarren Alexander Celina's runningback get more touches. That kid is and absolute beast and tears defenses apart, but he isn't getting the ball enough.

Overall the game was hard fought by both teams I think Celina is better than what they showed last night, but in the 4th quarter Celina did what good teams should do and that's slam the door shut and they did that!

bobcat1
09-14-2013, 12:08 PM
I'm being quiet because I am not there. I take care of Mom on Fridays and that comes first. Argyle is the beast this year and I know that much for sure. I personally think the Argyle faithful want us to believe they think Celina is going to be a good game when they really think they will destroy Celina. Time will tell all. So I just sit back and watch. Injuries can weigh heavy on the outcome of any game and season. That 10th game of the season could be completely different from what anyone knows or thinks they know today.

Celina8
09-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Thinks for the insight Orange, that does help. I know you have seen Argyle play this year and they are playing at a very high level right now, do you see a pretty wide gap between the two teams.

orange machine
09-14-2013, 12:18 PM
I'm being quiet because I am not there. I take care of Mom on Fridays and that comes first. Argyle is the beast this year and I know that much for sure. I personally think the Argyle faithful want us to believe they think Celina is going to be a good game when they really think they will destroy Celina. Time will tell all. So I just sit back and watch. Injuries can weigh heavy on the outcome of any game and season. That 10th game of the season could be completely different from what anyone knows or thinks they know today.

I agree there is no doubt most Argyle fans, players and coaches think Argyle will blow Celina up and honestly after last years performance I can see why. I've seen Argyle play this year and I hate being negative, but Celina will have to get way way better if they have a shot at beating them. You can't hardly run on their defense which would mean Nathan would have to throw for about 550 yards so we need to get honest about this lol!

orange machine
09-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Thinks for the insight Orange, that does help. I know you have seen Argyle play this year and they are playing at a very high level right now, do you see a pretty wide gap between the two teams.

Right now yes. Ill say that the gap is not as wide as it was during 2a days. I think Celina has gotten much better since then. Argyle can be beat without a doubt, but does Celina have what it takes yet to do that no not yet!

orange machine
09-14-2013, 12:33 PM
There are 2 huge keys to beating Argyle. 1 you have to be able to pass the ball at a elite level. 2 you have to play a little dirty and I don't mean taking players knees out or maliciously hurting somebody, but you need to have some kamikazies that their job is to go after their big time players play after play and try to blow them up. Every player and team has a breaking point you have to get them to that point.