PDA

View Full Version : WP Underrated

wpgrad
09-07-2002, 03:15 PM
I don't understand why Wills Point is so underrated. They have 8 returning starters from a great offense last year with McDougle and Cunnigan, plus the new kid Wright who is a great receiver also. They also have 6 returning starters on defense. They man handled Lindale all night. The only time WP did not move the ball is when they put Wright in for McDougle. But other than that and the bad calls by the refs WP totally controlled the game. P.S. WP defense played great. Gilmer you better strap it on because you are going to get hit hard.

dragon67
09-07-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by wpgrad:
I don't understand why Wills Point is so underrated. They have 8 returning starters from a great offense last year with McDougle and Cunnigan, plus the new kid Wright who is a great receiver also. They also have 6 returning starters on defense. They man handled Lindale all night. The only time WP did not move the ball is when they put Wright in for McDougle. But other than that and the bad calls by the refs WP totally controlled the game. P.S. WP defense played great. Gilmer you better strap it on because you are going to get hit hard.
We hope you can't hit what you can't catch.

wpgrad
09-07-2002, 03:27 PM
What do you mean dragon67? If you mean we can't catch you in a race then you are dead wrong. WP has speed all over the feild. I'm sorry.

dragon67
09-08-2002, 08:05 AM
Hey WPgrad, I hate to hear that, we are accustomed to running away from danger not plodding into it.I still believe that we will hold our own.I do appreciate the lost your team put on Lindale, they get all the respect without earning it most of the time.

WpSr03
09-08-2002, 09:27 PM
Well dragon, we plod into it AND run from it... And I don't see your team even comming close to matching us in speed, that's something we got in spades, and it's gonna hurt you majorly. This is one thing you can't RUN from... And your welcome on the win over Lindale, it was too much fun to watch, score should have easily been much higher if it weren't for careless penalties. But in the end, as with all games, it's just another W in our eyes!