PDA

View Full Version : Burnet vs. Sinton...????

bulldawg89
11-23-2002, 11:05 PM
AP Poll #1=Sinton
AP Poll #2=Burnet

Coaches Poll #1=Burnet
Coaches Poll #2=Sinton

#1 and #2 in the state are meeting in San Marcus Sat. morning for the biggest showdown of the year so far. Both of these teams are excellent and deserve to play this game. Both teams carry great talent, speed, and strength. This will definately be a balls to the wall game for both teams. I wish Sinton best of luck, and look forward to playing you next weekend. Sinton fans post any comments that you have about the game, and the outcome.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-24-2002, 12:11 PM
Now that i've seen burnet play and they looked great, to me they look like the same type of team as Sinton.
i wont give prediction yet, but i will say both teams have a good chance of advancing if they dont make many mistakes, as they both have the ability to pour it on the other team in a hurry.

Good luck to both teams as i think both fans will get their money worth in this game.

Sinton_Playa 70
11-24-2002, 02:02 PM
Good luck Burnet!! I'll be seeing u boys on Saturday!! Good luck to my boys in Sinton!! It's gonna be a tough week of practice for us!! Man and we still got 27 40's to run because of the points La Feria scored on us. It's gonna be a tough, solid, hard fought football game this weekend. Burnet it looks like you guys have the same strengths as us here in Sinton. You guys have a tremendous amount of talent, speed, agility and looking at you guys on HS Xtra you guys move the ball really well. Haven't seen much of your defense but if you guys can hold a team like Wharton to only 7 points you guys must have a great defense. Just wanna wish good luck to you guys this weekend. L-8-ER!!

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!!

BurnetBulldog
11-24-2002, 02:53 PM
Sinton_Playa 70
Haven't seen much of your defense but if you guys can hold a team like Wharton to only 7 points you guys must have a great defense. Actually the first team held Wharton to 0 pts...the only td came against the second string.

Sinton_Playa 70
11-24-2002, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the info BurnetBulldog!! Ya'll are exactly like us having teams score on our second team. It's gonna be a defensive battle on Saturday. Burnet's offense looks to be very prolific when it comes to scoring. It's gonna come down to the wire.

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY!!