PDA

View Full Version : Best matchup in 3A this week: Who ya got and why???

regaleagle
09-11-2013, 06:04 PM
I know that the Graham/Wylie game this week is a big one, and that's the one besides Argyle/Paris I'll be paying most attention to. What other games this week in 3A would you consider very good matchups?

Roughneck93
09-11-2013, 06:17 PM
La Marque/Coldspring...picking LM to win

Carthage/Chapel Hill...picking Carthage to win

Roughneck93
09-11-2013, 06:18 PM
Columbia/Wharton will be a great game too. :)

buckeyebob
09-12-2013, 02:00 PM
We gotta play one of those big 4A schools...Jacksonville is hard to beat in the Tomato Bowl...they paly that damn Indian Song the whole night...makes you want to go deaf & blind...just maybe.

lostaussie
09-12-2013, 09:13 PM
La Marque/Coldspring...picking LM to win

Carthage/Chapel Hill...picking Carthage to winCarthage in a blowout. Chapel hill may be the 3rd best team in our district.........but they are no factor in championship talks. Just saying

Roughneck93
09-12-2013, 09:51 PM
Carthage in a blowout. Chapel hill may be the 3rd best team in our district.........but they are no factor in championship talks. Just saying

Whoa, whoa ,whoa. No one said anything about championships...

lostaussie
09-13-2013, 07:55 AM
Whoa, whoa ,whoa. No one said anything about championships...You don't live where I do............Chapel Hill tooting there horns pretty loud. It not gonna happen this year.

Chillfan
09-13-2013, 09:07 AM
Carthage in a blowout. Chapel hill may be the 3rd best team in our district.........but they are no factor in championship talks. Just saying

No blowout. Im ready to watch a good ballgame

regaleagle
09-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Don't know yet about CH this season.....but this game should tell much about both teams. IMO, if it is close, then that says more about CH than Carthage. If it's Carthage going away, then that tells us Carthage is what we thought them to be. I don't think CH is weak by any stretch of the imagination, and will give their very best effort against this Carthage bunch. So in the end, I believe the score will tell us more than just who won the game.