PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Cam

hookandladder
09-11-2013, 06:41 AM
I would have to agree with Coach Sumlin that this is a crock of sh-t to put it on Manziel the whole game, the only way this could be good for Manziel is if he has a perfect game. Also , like Sumlin said it is just not good for his teams to single out one player which could divide this team on it's one goal, it is a team effort that will win this game. Interesting also is the fact that Manziels lawyers and family are calling the shots on what Manziel can do with the media, Manziel is definitely bigger then life in aggieland. What a buzz.

Mojo84
09-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Just what Saint Johnny needs, more scrutiny and opportunity to draw more attention to himself. I was a big fan of his but now it's hard to overlook his selfish childish antics. Can't believe Sumlin is allowing this.

Saggy Aggie
09-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Just what Saint Johnny needs, more scrutiny and opportunity to draw more attention to himself. I was a big fan of his but now it's hard to overlook his selfish childish antics. Can't believe Sumlin is allowing this.

What? This is all on CBS.... Johnny, A&M nor Sumlin asked for this. In fact, sumlin said he didn't like it....

Macarthur
09-11-2013, 11:31 AM

... .

coach
09-11-2013, 12:05 PM

what an idiot

Cam
09-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm sorry...but this story is all wrong!.....CBS is no way convincing ol' CAM here to follow Johnny everywhere he goes!!!....and that's final!!......nope...ain't gonna do it!....:crazy1:

Mojo84
09-11-2013, 02:30 PM
So, you are telling me Sumlin, A&M nor Johnny has any say so on this? Get real?

Funny how anyone one that disagrees with the Ags and thinks this is a bad idea is an idiot? You continue to put your boy, the anointed one, on the pedestal like you are and his fall will be that much harder.

regaleagle
09-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Part of this whole scenario was borne by the fact that Johnny beat Bama as a Fresh. phenom playing for a team that just happened to be in its first season in the SEC, and part of it is the fact that he won the Heisman for it, and the final part is Johnny's antics as a result. It is what it is...but I'm pulling for Johnny and the Ags to stick it to Bama and the whole ESPN nation.

Saggy Aggie
09-11-2013, 02:38 PM

Funny how anyone one that disagrees with the Ags and thinks this is a bad idea is an idiot? You continue to put your boy, the anointed one, on the pedestal like you are and his fall will be that much harder.

Sumlin flat out said he didn't like it but it's in CBS' hands.... I don't get why you don't understand that? You honestly think ANYONE A&M related wants any extra coverage on Manziel? No....

CBS is doing it for ratings whether A&M likes it or not. Period.

Macarthur
09-11-2013, 03:02 PM

You followed up your first with a second incredibly bad post. You need to give yourself a day or two ban.

Mojo84
09-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Actually I misread the blurb I saw. I thought they were putting a camera on his helmet or on him. I just want to watch the guy play football and wish some of the Johnny hysteria would die. The more scrutiny he is under, the more likely he is do do something to draw more criticism.

I apologize.

Phantom Stang
09-11-2013, 04:53 PM
I know that no one at TAMU wants this "Johnny Cam", but it's a publicity agent's wet dream none the less.
The Media seems to be doing everything they can, to make Johnny Manziel the most famous Football Player who ever lived, before he even graduates from College.

LewPatt
09-11-2013, 05:08 PM
http://www.lewpblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/original.gif

hookandladder
09-11-2013, 06:59 PM
I just cannot believe the aggies have no say in this matter, seems to me this is on aggie property and you would think you would have the power to tell them no. Just crazy someone can come to your house and tell you want they are going to do, just makes no sense.

Macarthur
09-11-2013, 07:26 PM
I just cannot believe the aggies have no say in this matter, seems to me this is on aggie property and you would think you would have the power to tell them no. Just crazy someone can come to your house and tell you want they are going to do, just makes no sense.

Tv ($) rules, dude.

Roughneck93
09-11-2013, 07:39 PM
Tv ($) rules, dude.

Yeah, happens all the time. ESPN had one trained on RGIII Monday night.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/09/rg3.jpeg

http://thebiglead.com/2013/09/10/espn-told-cameraman-to-never-leave-robert-griffin-iii-during-monday-night-football/

Saggy Aggie
09-11-2013, 07:48 PM

Still kinda scratching my head as well, but A&M has publicly said they dont like it.

Emerson1
09-11-2013, 08:55 PM

CBS pays $55 million a year for the SEC rights. The CBS and SEC officials could not care any less what A&M thinks.

It's not uncommon for one camera to follow certain players around. Notice how bad reactions by star players always seem to be caught on tape?