PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen Old Tiger...?

Saggy Aggie
09-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Haven't seen him post since idk Saturday....

Any idea why he might've disappeared....? LOL

OldBison75
09-10-2013, 01:02 PM
I don't know about him, but, as a pretty good Horn fan, I believe that Sam Houston would have beat Texas this week. I guarantee you that Diaz is only part of the problem in the program.

Cam
09-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Haven't seen him post since idk Saturday....

Any idea why he might've disappeared....? LOL

....YOU pissed him off!....Besides, I hear he's real busy tryin' to decide who his next hot girl of the month is gonna be!.....I hear it's a toss up between Carol Burnett and Joan Rivers!!!.....

Macarthur
09-10-2013, 01:29 PM
JFF is back and playing well and UT looked awful. What do you expect? If A&M ends up beating bama, he may need to be on suicide watch.

buff4ever
09-10-2013, 02:46 PM
JFF is back and playing well and UT looked awful. What do you expect? If A&M ends up beating bama, he may need to be on suicide watch.

Yep, nail on the head

Saggy Aggie
09-10-2013, 02:54 PM

Preaching to the choir Mac. This thread was poking fun at all of the above...

bobcat1
09-10-2013, 07:21 PM
I found him.

http://sj.blacksteel.com/media/images/gb01.jpg

1st and goal
09-11-2013, 07:59 AM
I found him.

http://sj.blacksteel.com/media/images/gb01.jpg

:spitlol::fnypost:

1st and goal
09-13-2013, 01:57 PM
I think I saw old Tiger park and go into a big ole church down there in San Antonio, so I parked and waited clandestinely. After about an hour he came out and then I stealthily followed him. He drove a couple of miles and parked. He went into one of those Mexican palm reader martinalosa places (the kind that Pancho stays away from). After about an hour he came out and had some necklace that appeared made from garlic laced together. That's when I just thought to myself, "Man this is getting weird". I better get back and report this so that Cam can take over from here.

My best guess is he's praying for the Aggies to lose and trying to throw some spell too so he can get back on the downlow.

Saggy Aggie
09-13-2013, 02:15 PM
If A&M loses, he'll be back ASAP. If the Aggies win, you won't be able to find him for about a month I'd guess

Cam
09-13-2013, 03:21 PM
I think I saw old Tiger park and go into a big ole church down there in San Antonio, so I parked and waited clandestinely. After about an hour he came out and then I stealthily followed him. He drove a couple of miles and parked. He went into one of those Mexican palm reader martinalosa places (the kind that Pancho stays away from). After about an hour he came out and had some necklace that appeared made from garlic laced together. That's when I just thought to myself, "Man this is getting weird". I better get back and report this so that Cam can take over from here.

My best guess is he's praying for the Aggies to lose and trying to throw some spell too so he can get back on the downlow.

Well it's possible he's praying.....but it could also be as simple as him wanting to lower his cholesterol....but if he's hanging out with them palm readers, Old Tiger might be having issues with a demon:devil:.....possibly a deceased ex-Aggie who just plain don't like him!..Maybe it's Saggy's great great grandpa giving him fits!....My guess is that OT probably tried holy water first to rid of this demon....but nobody told him he wasn't supposed to drink it!!:doh:......and I can tell ya right now OT, if it's a demon, you're screwed! Hangin' garlic around your neck is only gonna make you stink.......As we all know, garlic repels in 3 ways: by touch, by taste, and by smell......If it's by smell then maybe OT is just tryin' to get rid of his old girlfriend..ya know, the one he claims he's had for 3 or so years!...cause ain't no way she's gonna get near him with that stuff round his neck:ack!:...he could also be having a mosquito issue........if it's by taste, then it sounds like OT may have a flea or tick problem and he's ingesting it so he tastes bad when bitten....them little boogers hate garlic!.......and lastly, garlic repels by touch which again brings me back to his need to rid of himself of his girlfriend....I can hear her now, "You want me to do what? Honey child, I ain't touchin' nothin' on your body unless you get rid of that big ol' garlic necklace! Take me home beech!"........
Now, there is one last possibility here.....garlic produces hermaphrodite flowers...ya know, reproductive organs associated with both sexes!......he could be experimenting with a NEW beginning to his life!!!........:eek:

regaleagle
09-13-2013, 03:38 PM
You mean like "Old Tigerette"???

LewPatt
09-13-2013, 03:40 PM
I don't see a delete thing to delete my post. :weeping:

pirate4state
09-13-2013, 03:48 PM
LOL I haven't checked in in awhile, but sometime last week he sent me a tweet that he was done with this site.... (like I cared or something?) :D

Silly, Casey...

buff4ever
09-13-2013, 03:56 PM
He may be done typing on it, but I don't think he is done reading it. Poor guy, I know people like this. They get so consumed with something that if it doesn't go their way, they start to be unstable and act weird.

Keep your eyes peeled though, he is know to change identity on this site quite often. Usually it has been forced, but that isn't to say he wouldn't do it on his own after his recent behavior.

If he played it right, it would probably take a while to figure it out; what am I saying he can't cover up stupid for long.

1st and goal
09-13-2013, 04:39 PM
LOL I haven't checked in in awhile, but sometime last week he sent me a tweet that he was done with this site.... (like I cared or something?) :D

Silly, Casey...

Hey P4S, you been going to any games this year? You should tweet Casey back and let him know why his ears are burning. LOL. I told y'all he was about to T & L. (thelma and louise).

Roughneck93
09-13-2013, 05:15 PM
http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/missing-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

garciap77
09-13-2013, 06:52 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Saber-toothedTiger-Skeletons.jpg (http://s220.photobucket.com/user/garciap77/media/Saber-toothedTiger-Skeletons.jpg.html)