PDA

View Full Version : Over 3000 posts!

Cam
09-10-2013, 11:15 AM
I just realized that!......and I had told myself I was gonna retire at 2000!!!......ya'll are just too much fun I guess!.....:D

Txbroadcaster
09-10-2013, 11:22 AM
and none of them make sense LOL :vrycnfsd:

SHSBulldog00
09-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Before you know it it will be 4,000

defense51
09-10-2013, 11:35 AM
I just realized that!......and I had told myself I was gonna retire at 2000!!!......ya'll are just too much fun I guess!.....:D

I've read all 3000, and would compare them to reading War and Peace!:1popcorn:

ccmom
09-10-2013, 11:37 AM

(I still don't know how to post a pic properly...:dispntd:)

Cam
09-10-2013, 12:04 PM
I've read all 3000, and would compare them to reading War and Peace!:1popcorn:

:spitlol:.....I'm flattered that you compare me to the great Leo Tolstoy!....Even though he is a Russian bastard!!:foul:.....I actually read the Albanian version of "War & Peace"....found it in a garage sale cheap!!........:thinking:....didn't understand a dang word of it!!!....:vrycnfsd:

Cam
09-10-2013, 12:11 PM

well here you go then......."Laugh until life makes sense" ---- :D

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=let+it+go+graham+wilkinson&FORM=VIRE7#view=detail&mid=479F82D0E196056199C6479F82D0E196056199C6

Cam
09-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Before you know it it will be 4,000

....unless they catch me and fire me first!!!......:doh:

Cam
09-10-2013, 12:14 PM

I do believe you just called me a "girl"!!!!.....:flaming:

refereedoc
09-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Not meaning to sound corny but your posts keep me coming back. The shock value is always worth the time.:foul:

Cam
09-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Not meaning to sound corny but your posts keep me coming back. The shock value is always worth the time.:foul:

It all comes from the heart!...:D

ccmom
09-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Not meaning to sound corny but your posts keep me coming back.

Awww that's so sweet!!:inlove: Y'all are too cute!!

Cam
09-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Awww that's so sweet!!:inlove: Y'all are too cute!!

Yes.....we know!.....:D

buff4ever
09-10-2013, 04:38 PM
I don't really know what to say to this thread. I am in between rude and comical.

I will roll with the fact that your bulldog would be painted already if you hadn't been on here filling everyone's mind with your nonsense stories about birds and ghost and MFers.

regaleagle
09-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Heck, without a little humor and weirdness, this site wouldn't be nearly as interesting. Good job, Cam. :crazy1:

bobcat1
09-10-2013, 06:57 PM

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=660&d=1378831009

There ya go.

bobcat1
09-10-2013, 07:00 PM
well here you go then......."Laugh until life makes sense" ---- :D

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=let+it+go+graham+wilkinson&FORM=VIRE7#view=detail&mid=479F82D0E196056199C6479F82D0E196056199C6

Awesome song Cam. Thanks! I needed that.

ccmom
09-10-2013, 07:26 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=660&d=1378831009

There ya go.

Show off!! ;)

Manso/V8
09-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Quantity is one thing, how would you rate the quality?

LeonJr
09-11-2013, 07:14 AM
check out this milestone. :) (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?32689-Best-rival-in-3A)

defense51
09-11-2013, 07:19 AM
check out this milestone. :) (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?32689-Best-rival-in-3A)

Scrolling through that, it looks like half the posts are from LeonJr

Cam
09-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Quantity is one thing, how would you rate the quality?

Are you askin' me??......If so, I'd say top notch!!!....:D:taunt:

Cam
09-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Scrolling through that, it looks like half the posts are from LeonJr

well....I'd call that self entertainment!....kinda like playin' with yourself....which 98% of us do...and the other 2% are lyin'!!!!.....:doh:

defense51
09-11-2013, 09:47 AM
well....I'd call that self entertainment!....kinda like playin' with yourself....which 98% of us do...and the other 2% are lyin'!!!!.....:doh:

Like arguing with yourself, which I've done on many occasions. Contrary to popular belief, I ALWAYS win!

Ranger Mom
09-11-2013, 10:04 AM
I used to post like that....fast and furious! I probably don't even have 100 over the past couple of years!!! :(

Cam
09-11-2013, 10:39 AM
I used to post like that....fast and furious! I probably don't even have 100 over the past couple of years!!! :(

and to what would you attribute that too??.....Are you less interested?....Do we bore you?....Do you not love us anymore??.....Did someone make you mad?.....Are you on someone else's forum instead?.....Did your player gradumacate?.....What is it Ranger Mom, talk to us, what can we do to help??....You're makin' us all sad......:bigcry:

Ranger Mom
09-11-2013, 10:55 AM
and to what would you attribute that too??.....Are you less interested?....Do we bore you?....Do you not love us anymore??.....Did someone make you mad?.....Are you on someone else's forum instead?.....Did your player gradumacate?.....What is it Ranger Mom, talk to us, what can we do to help??....You're makin' us all sad......:bigcry:

When I joined this board 11 years ago I had 5 kids in school! I still stayed interested as I still knew players even after my kids were out! Then I started having grandkids....they are most definitely my priority right now!, especially since I am raising one of them! Now I know NONE of the players, NONE of the parents....and haven't even been to a Greenwood game in a 2-3 years! I didn't even come here on the first night of football season to check the scores....so yes, I am less interested!!

It's because I DO love y'all, love the camaraderie, and the board in general that I can't seem to make myself hang up my hat altogether! I do a whole lot more reading than I do posting now!

Cam
09-11-2013, 11:01 AM
I don't really know what to say to this thread. I am in between rude and comical.

I will roll with the fact that your bulldog would be painted already if you hadn't been on here filling everyone's mind with your nonsense stories about birds and ghost and MFers.

Let's hear your rude version!!....What's scary is all my stories are nonfiction!!:D.......You must have not come to our game last Friday!...Two awesomely painted Bulldogs on the field!!.....I'll bet whomever does it is a former railroad car graffiti painter!!!.....I actually thought about you last weekend buff!....Stopped at the Dutchman's Hidden Valley off Hwy 281 in Hamilton,TX.....Mighty good sammiches and chocolate!....Not the friendliest folks in the world but still good......The ol' lady behind the candy counter looked at my 13 year old and asked rather rudely, "Did you pay for that drink?"......Which of course we had at their sammich counter.....My son politely said, "Yes ma'am"......I wasn't so polite....I said, "Why wouldn't he?".....Caught her off guard! Then she said, "Well, it's just that some people come in here and just take things".......I responded, "Sorry to hear that but I can assure you my son is not a thief!"....END OF CONVERSATION....Dang, I'm so defensive these days!....Must be football season!!....
Anyways buff, right outside their parking lot sits a big ol' buffalo just like the one you guys have!! I was so excited to see it! All I could envision is buff4ever paintin' his buffalo on a beautiful Sunday afternoon!....Even told my wife, "Look! see that buffalo?...uhh, never mind honey"........
It sure could use a touch of paint buff!...maybe you can swing by and talk to the ol' lady behind the counter!....Walk in with a drink in your hands just to see what happens!!!...:evillol:

Cam
09-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Awesome song Cam. Thanks! I needed that.

If you liked that one by Graham, you might like this one too...Graham used some of his family members in this video including his wife, kids, mom & dad, and grandma...check out his grandma rockin' out!....gotta love it!

http://www.ideashipstudios.com/grahamwilkinson.php

buff4ever
09-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Let's hear your rude version!!....What's scary is all my stories are nonfiction!!:D.......You must have not come to our game last Friday!...Two awesomely painted Bulldogs on the field!!.....I'll bet whomever does it is a former railroad car graffiti painter!!!.....I actually thought about you last weekend buff!....Stopped at the Dutchman's Hidden Valley off Hwy 281 in Hamilton,TX.....Mighty good sammiches and chocolate!....Not the friendliest folks in the world but still good......The ol' lady behind the candy counter looked at my 13 year old and asked rather rudely, "Did you pay for that drink?"......Which of course we had at their sammich counter.....My son politely said, "Yes ma'am"......I wasn't so polite....I said, "Why wouldn't he?".....Caught her off guard! Then she said, "Well, it's just that some people come in here and just take things".......I responded, "Sorry to hear that but I can assure you my son is not a thief!"....END OF CONVERSATION....Dang, I'm so defensive these days!....Must be football season!!....
Anyways buff, right outside their parking lot sits a big ol' buffalo just like the one you guys have!! I was so excited to see it! All I could envision is buff4ever paintin' his buffalo on a beautiful Sunday afternoon!....Even told my wife, "Look! see that buffalo?...uhh, never mind honey"........
It sure could use a touch of paint buff!...maybe you can swing by and talk to the ol' lady behind the counter!....Walk in with a drink in your hands just to see what happens!!!...:evillol:

I am not sure, but I think I am honored to have myself even cross your mind a little bit during your normal life. I am glad you didn't tell your wife anymore, she may have thought something inappropriate, which would be totally wrong.