PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown BREAKING NEWS!

Cam
09-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Mack found hung.....oh wait, that was Ariel Castro!!!...that's what I get for tryin' to read two stories at the same time!.....Ol' Mack is just fine.......NEVER MIND!......:doh::vrycnfsd:

bobcat1
09-09-2013, 10:24 PM
There will be a party on 6th street when they fire his worthless a$$. I can't wait. I hope they don't let him finish this season.

Cam
09-09-2013, 10:40 PM
There will be a party on 6th street when they fire his worthless a$$. I can't wait. I hope they don't let him finish this season.

Wow! You sound like my nephew...who was on that 2005 National Championship team.....although he got his ring (a real beauty by the way!), he STILL didn't like Mack or Greg Davis!!....What appreciation I tell ya!!....:doh::spitlol:

Manso/V8
09-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Well hung, or hung like a canary?

Cam
09-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Well hung, or hung like a canary?

.....:thinking:....that's actually a very broad & relative question......Mack is hung only if his Mrs. thinks he is..but Mrs. Brown would have a HARD time convincing the thousands of Longhorn fans that he really is...which is irrelevant anyway since most folks probably don't care!.......and if he's hung like a canary then he's really not hung...unless of course, you ARE a canary, in which case Mrs. Canary more than likely thinks her birdman is hung like a horse and can really make her sing!....it really gets confusing.....I'd rather not talk about it anymore.......:crazy1: