PDA

View Full Version : Burnet's Aaron Thomas of SFA going up again TT tonight!

Cam
09-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Ex Burnet WR Aaron Thomas has broken into the starting lineup at SFA. He caught 5 balls last week with 1 TD. Going up against Texas Tech today. One of my son's best friends since 6th grade, my son is real excited to get to watch him play tonight......He was gonna ask Aaron to give him some sort of sign if he scored tonight!...Hope it happens! Pretty cool!....Go Aaron! You're an awesome young man!....:clap:

cookiemonster
09-07-2013, 09:51 PM
And your son was quite the LBer I might add! I don't know what you have done but you need to write a book on raising good boys because both of your kids standout as great young men!

Cam
09-09-2013, 01:28 PM
And your son was quite the LBer I might add! I don't know what you have done but you need to write a book on raising good boys because both of your kids standout as great young men!

Thanks cookie...that means a lot!....We've been blessed with 3 wonderful kids for sure!....To be honest, they've made it easy for us to raise!....I gotta give my daughter (the oldest) a lot of the credit for letting us practice our parenting skills on her! LOL....We certainly made most of our mistakes with her. For example: Dumb ass ol' Cam was never big into girls softball...but I was always there during her playing days as a little girl....However, I got lazy a few times during her sophomore year and didn't take in some of her away games....She never complained about it but I found out much later how hurt she had felt when daddy wasn't in the stands. I felt terrible! I mean, think about it. I wouldn't dare miss any of my son's football games no matter how far they were!...A big mistake on my part! NEVER AGAIN!
My baby girl is now 24. I just got back from Dallas helping her move into her very first condo. She has begun her new life and career and I'm so proud of her! It was hard to leave her yesterday. And I could see her sadness on her face as we drove away. But deep down I know she's gonna be OK!

If there's one bit of advice I can give some of you young parents it's this:
If your kiddo ever comes up to you and says, "Daddy, will you play with me?" (or something similar)....No matter what you're doing. Or how tired you might be from a long day's work...you get your ass up and do it!!.......every minute you spend with them makes that much more of a difference in their lives!.....Play with them, love with them, laugh with them!

"Laugh until life makes sense"! --- Graham Wilkinson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7cQoIbtycU

wish I knew who you were cookiemonster.....that way maybe next time I see you I might just give you a big ol' hug!!!....

BEAST
09-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks cookie...that means a lot!....We've been blessed with 3 wonderful kids for sure!....To be honest, they've made it easy for us to raise!....I gotta give my daughter (the oldest) a lot of the credit for letting us practice our parenting skills on her! LOL....We certainly made most of our mistakes with her. For example: Dumb ass ol' Cam was never big into girls softball...but I was always there during her playing days as a little girl....However, I got lazy a few times during her sophomore year and didn't take in some of her away games....She never complained about it but I found out much later how hurt she had felt when daddy wasn't in the stands. I felt terrible! I mean, think about it. I wouldn't dare miss any of my son's football games no matter how far they were!...A big mistake on my part! NEVER AGAIN!
My baby girl is now 24. I just got back from Dallas helping her move into her very first condo. She has begun her new life and career and I'm so proud of her! It was hard to leave her yesterday. And I could see her sadness on her face as we drove away. But deep down I know she's gonna be OK!

If there's one bit of advice I can give some of you young parents it's this:
If your kiddo ever comes up to you and says, "Daddy, will you play with me?" (or something similar)....No matter what you're doing. Or how tired you might be from a long day's work...you get your ass up and do it!!.......every minute you spend with them makes that much more of a difference in their lives!.....Play with them, love with them, laugh with them!

"Laugh until life makes sense"! --- Graham Wilkinson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7cQoIbtycU

wish I knew who you were cookiemonster.....that way maybe next time I see you I might just give you a big ol' hug!!!....

Other than hugging cookiemonster, that was some of the best advise Ive seen in a while. Thanks Cam.

BEAST

Cam
09-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Other than hugging cookiemonster, that was some of the best advise Ive seen in a while. Thanks Cam.

BEAST

:2thumbsup