PDA

View Full Version : Celina improves to 2-0 start

ynot
09-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Celina bobcats traveled very well south of the metroplex to take on and dismantle Crandall, they "boys of fall" took care of a really bad team with ease I was anticipating a much better game and thought the pirates would show me a little more than they did. Why do we schedule these games ill never understand that was a practice last night not a game. The kids get very little out of a opponent like that and the coaches walk away feeling good on a so called improvement. If I remember correct Celina had 6 different kids score TDs but as I watched this game last night I saw way too many dropped balls. And poorly executed plays to say we got anything out of playing such a bad team. I'm not so sure Melissa is very good . Orange Machine was in attendance I want to hear his kool aid take after he gets done at the donut shop this morning talking with the old timers. How much did we improve Orange?

Celina8
09-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Hey we are 2-0 so we should now be ranked No. 1...the Kool Aid has a little dash of cayenne for spice this morning. Taste pretty good!