PDA

View Full Version : It sucks getting old...

panfan
09-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Since February, I'm on my third injury to the same damn foot. First, tore most of the ligaments in my foot playing old man softball. Then had surgery on big toe joint (got new hardware), then yesterday, pulled a hunk of toenail out that had nearly grown out the end (even though had never had an ingrown toenail in my life). Ohh the humanity, when will it end? Hopefully not when I'm pushin, up daisies.

greendawg84
09-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Happens to the best of us buddy . See CAM threads LOL , that boy has more things wrong with him than my 65 Ford truck !

Oh yeah , see ya in a few weeks for an arse whipping in the new digs ! :stirpot:

panfan
09-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Happens to the best of us buddy . See CAM threads LOL , that boy has more things wrong with him than my 65 Ford truck !

Oh yeah , see ya in a few weeks for an arse whipping in the new digs ! :stirpot:

Now that you bring it up, I'll quit my pity party and be glad that is all that has happened in the last 8 months. Far as arse whippin', you folks will be flying high coming into that game, thinking you are on top of the world - We will bring ya'll down several notches. Good thing ya'll got a good field goal kicker, cause your QB and receivers will be wondering what that endzone thing looks like, cause they won't see it except when they are warming up in it.

1st and goal
09-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Next, your whiskers will turn white and your hair will get thin on top. And you'll be as smart as you ever were.....until you start forgetting stuff. Don't ask me how I know this.

Hope your foot gets better soon.

MUSTANG69
09-05-2013, 12:13 PM
You think it is bad now! Wait until you get to the urology part of getting old. Enlarged prostate, finger waves, biopsies etc!:ack!:

panfan
09-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Next, your whiskers will turn white and your hair will get thin on top. And you'll be as smart as you ever were.....until you start forgetting stuff. Don't ask me how I know this.

Hope your foot gets better soon.

Already have a full beard of white hair - luckily the hair on top is still there - not white yet! thanks - It will if I quit doing things meant for younger folk.

panfan
09-05-2013, 01:36 PM
You think it is bad now! Wait until you get to the urology part of getting old. Enlarged prostate, finger waves, biopsies etc!:ack!:

ohh man - please don't remind me.

caleb_mccaig
09-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Looks like I have a lot to look forward to. I just turned 23 and graduated college in May and I thought that was bad enough....

Cam
09-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Since February, I'm on my third injury to the same damn foot. First, tore most of the ligaments in my foot playing old man softball. Then had surgery on big toe joint (got new hardware), then yesterday, pulled a hunk of toenail out that had nearly grown out the end (even though had never had an ingrown toenail in my life). Ohh the humanity, when will it end? Hopefully not when I'm pushin, up daisies.

sounds to me like you just need to cut that damn thing off at the knee!....then you can put a wooden leg on, paint it green and white...and I'll get ya a Bulldog helmet decal you can put on it!.....

Cam
09-05-2013, 09:07 PM

come on now Greendawg.....ya know it's all for show!.....I'm the epitome of health.....maybe just a tad of hypochondriacism!......

Cam
09-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Now that you bring it up, I'll quit my pity party and be glad that is all that has happened in the last 8 months. Far as arse whippin', you folks will be flying high coming into that game, thinking you are on top of the world - We will bring ya'll down several notches. Good thing ya'll got a good field goal kicker, cause your QB and receivers will be wondering what that endzone thing looks like, cause they won't see it except when they are warming up in it.

...I don't think the Dawgs are skeered of Liberty Hill!.....:taunt:......I'm worried bout them Rockdale Tigers tomorrow!!.....

Cam
09-05-2013, 09:13 PM

Especially when the doc sticks a second finger up your arse so he can get a "second opinion"!.....:doh:

GrTigers6
09-05-2013, 09:16 PM
I went 35 years without a surgery and had 3 in the 36th year. I also had two Staph infections removed that year as well. Was glad when that year was over! :doh:

panfan
09-06-2013, 07:47 AM
sounds to me like you just need to cut that damn thing off at the knee!....then you can put a wooden leg on, paint it green and white...and I'll get ya a Bulldog helmet decal you can put on it!.....

Now you would like that wouldn't you - ol peg leg panfan