PDA

View Full Version : Celina vs the World

ynot
09-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Celina keeps drinking the koolaid this week playing a bad crandall team and should beat them by 40+ but folks this is gonna be a game that possibly will be tighter than most would expect. Orange Machine has been at the donut shop trying to figure out how the bobcats can run this spread offense and get away with 12 men on the field. I wasn't overly impressed with the execution last week but a win is all that counts. I liked that the kids as small as they are play hard. Not sure if we have the depth to keep up with the biggins! Orange Machine will again be arriving in crandall @ 4pm to reserve his seat so he can watch his alma mater in front of a packed house of 2,000 make sure you bring your coolaid handcuff boy!

Celina8
09-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Hey, I am just thankful we have some Koolaid to drink as some fans will never get close to pouring a cup. Will not pretend that I think we can compete with Argyle and those teams in the top 10 , but I know our boys and coaches will just not up and quit. I will be honest and say that I am excited for this team as I really did not have much expectations at all after last year. I think this is a young team with some excellent potential. I just want to see improvement as the season progresses.

ynot
09-05-2013, 02:54 PM
So now it Celina7 dont claim Celinina has 8 so all of a sudden we count ties as wins. Kinda sounds like a liberal. Kool aid is overflowing in many places Lake Travis and Im pretty sure they dont have any ties, Southlake? Carthage they dont sip kool aide if you remember what that game turned out like. Stephanville? and yes Prosper!!!!!!!! Gotcha on that one, they want to play and the Orange Machine doesnt what a shame! PS QB club was outstanding this morning but the turnout was less than expected!

Twirling Time
09-07-2013, 01:42 AM
http://www.empowernetwork.com/geneaasen/files/2013/02/Why_Are_You_Here_.png