PDA

View Full Version : I know it's SOCCER downlowers but... US women spanked the Mexican women siete a cero!

hollywood
09-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Dominating victory over the women to our South. Soccer is on the rise folks. Whether you're on board or not. ESPN even had coverage of the highlights on primetime. Sorry for getting your blood pressure up Rabid, but just sayin'! :D

Cam
09-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Dominating victory over the women to our South. Soccer is on the rise folks. Whether you're on board or not. ESPN even had coverage of the highlights on primetime. Sorry for getting your blood pressure up Rabid, but just sayin'! :D

Latin women don't mind a good spankin' every once in a while!......last time I walked passed my wife in the kitchen I gave her a good swat!.....but she was pissy and threw a still wrapped baked potato at me!...flew right by my head!.....dang woman!!.....I gotta learn to pick my spots better.......

cougartino
09-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Latin women don't mind a good spankin' every once in a while!......last time I walked passed my wife in the kitchen I gave her a good swat!.....but she was pissy and threw a still wrapped baked potato at me!...flew right by my head!.....dang woman!!.....I gotta learn to pick my spots better.......

Next time let her spank you first! :smoker:

Manso/V8
09-04-2013, 04:51 PM
Why don't they just call it kickball?

defense51
09-04-2013, 06:11 PM

Not even close Manso :crazy:

hollywood
09-04-2013, 06:11 PM

LOL.. no, there already is a game called kick ball. This game of soccer IMO would make more sense to call it football. The game is played with the feet. American football doesn't make much sense as to why it's called "football".

hollywood
09-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Not even close Manso :crazy:

:fnypost:

:iagree: