PDA

View Full Version : they just don't get it

Old Tiger
09-03-2013, 11:51 PM
http://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/btho-espin.html

Manso/V8
09-04-2013, 12:21 AM
http://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/btho-espin.html

You are trolling around the Aggieland Outfitters site?
Son, you are ate up with the Aggies!

buff4ever
09-04-2013, 06:01 AM
Once again, I do not like JM as a person, but that shirt is funny as hell, and there are a lot of legit reasons for that shirt. You see, there are people like Old tiger that hate JM because they don't want A&M to win, then there is ESPN who loves to make money off of JM by making everything he does out to be the worse thing ever done by a college football player. Now you have people who don't like JM because they are convinced by money hungry ESPN (who thinks they have to have drama to get ratings) that JM is the worse person to walk the earth. ESPN has more drama series than CBS nowadays.

JM did not do anything that bad on Saturday. The money symbol which probably means something else to him and Ben Melena was one of their gestures last year when they would score. JM is a little more of a me player than I would like, which leads to some of his mouthing and attention grabbing on the field. Like I said, I hate that stuff, because I am a team guy and don't like to see that from an individual. But these same antics were things America fell in love with last year, including ESPN. However, now ESPN is trying to create drama around it, because they already wore out the whole redshirt freshman JFF Heisman drama. They have to move on to the tear down chapter of what they built up. ESPN has as much to do with the build up to this point as JM. If ESPN would have half way left him alone, and treated him half way normal, there wouldn't be even half of the drama around this kid as there is.

Always remeber, he could handle this a lot better than he has to this point, and I hope that Sumlin can get through to his thick skull some ways he can do better. But as Aggie fans, do we really want him to lose some of his edge, or is that what drives him to be the great individual player that he is. Also, it would be nice if another sports broadcast would trash the way that ESPN has single handily tried to use this kids actions to create their drama for their own good, and disregarded how it affects him and a university. A&M and sumlin could probably manage JM to a descent level, given that mainly on the field you are just dealing with a competitive individual with a football god concept. He isn't doing anything on the field that players all over the country don't do every saturday, he is just better than them. WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT DRIVES OLD TIGGER INSANELY JEALOUS OF A&M.

Weebe
09-04-2013, 07:46 AM
Old Sheep is who Pendergast is referring to in this article.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2013/09/johnny_manziels_monster_heel_p.php?page=2

Farmersfan
09-04-2013, 09:12 AM
Once again, I do not like JM as a person, but that shirt is funny as hell, and there are a lot of legit reasons for that shirt. You see, there are people like Old tiger that hate JM because they don't want A&M to win, then there is ESPN who loves to make money off of JM by making everything he does out to be the worse thing ever done by a college football player. Now you have people who don't like JM because they are convinced by money hungry ESPN (who thinks they have to have drama to get ratings) that JM is the worse person to walk the earth. ESPN has more drama series than CBS nowadays.

JM did not do anything that bad on Saturday. The money symbol which probably means something else to him and Ben Melena was one of their gestures last year when they would score. JM is a little more of a me player than I would like, which leads to some of his mouthing and attention grabbing on the field. Like I said, I hate that stuff, because I am a team guy and don't like to see that from an individual. But these same antics were things America fell in love with last year, including ESPN. However, now ESPN is trying to create drama around it, because they already wore out the whole redshirt freshman JFF Heisman drama. They have to move on to the tear down chapter of what they built up. ESPN has as much to do with the build up to this point as JM. If ESPN would have half way left him alone, and treated him half way normal, there wouldn't be even half of the drama around this kid as there is.

Always remeber, he could handle this a lot better than he has to this point, and I hope that Sumlin can get through to his thick skull some ways he can do better. But as Aggie fans, do we really want him to lose some of his edge, or is that what drives him to be the great individual player that he is. Also, it would be nice if another sports broadcast would trash the way that ESPN has single handily tried to use this kids actions to create their drama for their own good, and disregarded how it affects him and a university. A&M and sumlin could probably manage JM to a descent level, given that mainly on the field you are just dealing with a competitive individual with a football god concept. He isn't doing anything on the field that players all over the country don't do every saturday, he is just better than them. WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT DRIVES OLD TIGGER INSANELY JEALOUS OF A&M.

Great response buff4ever! But there is another group of people who you didn't mention. It's those people who normally would denounce these kinds of antics but because of WHO is doing it and WHICH team he is playing for they maintain an attitude of how stupid it is to dwell on the actions. There is no debate about it: Johnny Manziel is currently seen as the most selfish player in the game. Of course there is some extra media scrutiny but for some people to act like the media should ignore his actions because THEY chose to ignore it because he plays for their team is a bit ridiculous............ It's the same argument Romosexuals use about Romo. The media creates NOTHING. They most certainly do jump on the smoke and fan it until it turns into fire because that is their nature but if there isn't any smoke to begin with there cannot be any fire. Get it?

Mojo84
09-04-2013, 09:20 AM
I don't need ESPN to point out that that Manziel's behavior is indicative of a self absorbed spoiled brat that is bringing shame, embarrassment and trouble to his team and school. I think the shoulder nudge when his head coach was talking to him as he came off the field would have been the straw that broke the camel's back for me. The longer Sumlin waits to get another qb up and ready for the starting job the worse things are going to get for A&M.

I find it interesting how quickly people start yelling "Thug U" when it is Texas, Miami, Ohio St. or Fl. State that is having players act like Manziel and the ones that were suspended for wrongdoings off the field but then turn around and defend such behavior when it is A&M. The hypocrisy is not very becoming. Seems like success is one's own worse enemy. Manziel's actions cannot be defended. They can only be dealt with.

1st and goal
09-04-2013, 09:29 AM
I don't need ESPN to point out that that Manziel's behavior is indicative of a self absorbed spoiled brat that is bringing shame, embarrassment and trouble to his team and school. I think the shoulder nudge when his head coach was talking to him as he came off the field would have been the straw that broke the camel's back for me. The longer Sumlin waits to get another qb up and ready for the starting job the worse things are going to get for A&M.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Lj1y52nxQ

Obviously, you haven't watched the video. Sumlin steps in his path and they touch. The nudge was caused by Sumlin while he chewed on him. Your comments are wrong. Are you butthurt? Your statements reflect it.

Trashman
09-04-2013, 10:02 AM
:1popcorn:

coachc45
09-04-2013, 10:29 AM

I find it interesting how quickly people start yelling "Thug U" when it is Texas, Miami, Ohio St. or Fl. State that is having players act like Manziel and the ones that were suspended for wrongdoings off the field but then turn around and defend such behavior when it is A&M. The hypocrisy is not very becoming. Seems like success is one's own worse enemy. Manziel's actions cannot be defended. They can only be dealt with.

Seriously MOJO. The dude got a penalty for taunting. Even the "Great Tebow" got one of those in college. His actions, while not very wise or what we teach our kids how to act on the field, are not beyond what many, many other players are doing. The media is completely blowing EVERYTHING Johnny Manziel does completely out of proportion and you are effected by it whether you care to admit it or not.

Answer this...... did you have a problem with his on-field actions last year? They were exactly the same as they are this year.

2nd..... did you play football? If you did you know that players have emotions and they do things in the heat of the moment. You also know the insane amount of trash being talked on the field. So don't hold against Manziel what countless players before him have done.
\
3rd..... did you read the comments from Sumlin? He basically said, Johnny did exactly what he should've done during the "conversation" on the field. Keep walking, Shut up, and take the Butt Chewing. You are judging how that situation was handled from the outside looking in, you have absolutely NO IDEA of the dynamics of that team! It is crazy thou, no one on the sidelines had a problem.... including the reporters within ear-shot. Not one word was mentioned until Mark May brought it to our attention.

pancho villa
09-04-2013, 10:32 AM
From what I gather there are a lot of jealous folks on here. Manzel and A&M are making Texas college football fun again. It’s a game played by kids. I loved rooting against Miami, and FSU and all the thug schools. Now I can root for the thugs and it is fun.

pancho villa
09-04-2013, 10:36 AM
I also hope A&M stomps all their opponents this year. All while trash talking, finger pointing, cursing, spiting, and in general humiliating their opponents.

"GIG EM"

Mojo84
09-04-2013, 10:41 AM
My apologies. All that is going on at A&M is perfectly acceptable. After all, it is just kids playing an emotional game. All kids should emulate what is going on there. All kids should do as Manziel and his teammates are doing on and off the field. You all should be real proud.

Weebe
09-04-2013, 10:45 AM
My apologies. All that is going on at A&M is perfectly acceptable. After all, it is just kids playing an emotional game. All kids should emulate what is going on there. All kids should do as Manziel and his teammates are doing on and off the field. You all should be real proud.

Did you even read his post?

coachc45
09-04-2013, 10:47 AM

I asked some very relevant questions...... why dodge all of them? You claim the media has no influence on you...... BS. The only people the media does not effect are people living in seclusion with no media.

You claim that JM is causing problems for aTm, yet you have no idea how the coach handles that team.

3rd you are condemning a guy who is doing nothing that every player out there has done on the field...... including the Great Tebow.

Answer this question...... Did you have a problem with Manziel last year?

pancho villa
09-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Wait till all the defensive starters get back for the Alabama game. I want the Ag’s to A$$ kick the Tide rub their faces it the dirt, all while trash talking so much nobody even notices Johnny Football.

Mojo84
09-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Just because other players are doing it it doesn't make it right. If this is the only thing he did, it wouldn't be so bad. I also think Johnny Manziel is putting his coach in a bad position.

I saw it when it happened and don't need to rely on the media reports. Yes, I have seen Sumlin's comments defending JM.

I have been a JM fan and really want to see him succeed. I just think he needs to think more about how his actions effect the team and stop drawing negative attention.

1st and goal
09-04-2013, 11:05 AM
MOJO, are you and OT getting together to buy the pay per view this weekend?

Dogman_1969
09-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Easy there Pancho.....Be careful what you wish for, you may just get it. I too look forward to the game in week 3 but I wish that all the players would be playing all the games to work out the kinks in prep for the big game.

As far as JFF goes I think he is fun to watch play. Would I want him on my team? No. Would I want to be his coach? No. Would I want my son's to act like him? No. Would I want my daughter to go out with him? He\\ No. I do enjoy the change of media coverage over the last few months though. I was tired of listening to how great USC\Notre Dame\Ohio State is for no other reason than they won more than 11 games a few years in the 80's.

hookandladder
09-04-2013, 11:30 AM
Not to get into another pissing fight but why did Sumlin chew Manziels ass out on Saturday after his personal foul , from what most all aggie fans have said they saw nothing wrong with what Manziel did. Maybe everyone should be chewing on Sumlins butt for jumping on a player for no reason, Manziels parents should be the ones pissed off. Johnny just being Johnny, Just saying.

1st and goal
09-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Hook, the funny thing is, is that you'd be arguing the other side of the coin if JM played for your team.

OldBison75
09-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Nobody is saying he did nothing wrong. What we are saying is that what happened Saturday was the same things he did all of last year and nobody was upset then. We realize that the microscope is on him this year and he will be watched like a hawk. Sumlin did what every great coach does, he expressed his displeasure at Johnny drawing an unnecessary, and frankly stupid, penalty. We are most upset with the ESPN commentators assuming that he blew off Sumlin and disrespected his coach and teammates. They were not on the field and did not hear the conversation or what was said. I guess his teammates must have gotten over any issues pretty quickly since they were all out together this weekend and obviously having a good time.

hookandladder
09-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Hook, the funny thing is, is that you'd be arguing the other side of the coin if JM played for your team.

I am not arguing , just making a point of what happened. Let Johnny be Johnny and also Sumlin needs to let Johnny do his own talking to the media, let him talk to the media so people can see that he has matured over the summer. Stop protecting him, he is a grow man.

Farmersfan
09-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Seriously MOJO. The dude got a penalty for taunting. Even the "Great Tebow" got one of those in college. His actions, while not very wise or what we teach our kids how to act on the field, are not beyond what many, many other players are doing. The media is completely blowing EVERYTHING Johnny Manziel does completely out of proportion and you are effected by it whether you care to admit it or not.

Answer this...... did you have a problem with his on-field actions last year? They were exactly the same as they are this year.

2nd..... did you play football? If you did you know that players have emotions and they do things in the heat of the moment. You also know the insane amount of trash being talked on the field. So don't hold against Manziel what countless players before him have done.
\
3rd..... did you read the comments from Sumlin? He basically said, Johnny did exactly what he should've done during the "conversation" on the field. Keep walking, Shut up, and take the Butt Chewing. You are judging how that situation was handled from the outside looking in, you have absolutely NO IDEA of the dynamics of that team! It is crazy thou, no one on the sidelines had a problem.... including the reporters within ear-shot. Not one word was mentioned until Mark May brought it to our attention.

Wasn't meant for me caoch45 but I will take a shot at this. In the first place I take exception to your assertion that "many, many other players are doing it"! That is a bogus comment. It is true that the taunting is done a lot but in my adult life I can't really remember another college student stupid enough to do this after just undergoing such a long and trying investigation by the NCAA for wrong doing. AND IN THE FIRST HALF GAME AFTER GETTING ON THE FIELD!!! I would compare this to a fellow who gets out of prison on parole and stops at a convenience store on the way home to rob them. It isn't so much the "ACT" that I find insane. It's the timing and attitude of Manziel to do it at that time. It is my opinion that this shows a 100% lack of respect for and fear of the authority of not only the NCAA but for his coach and for A&M. And say what you want but I saw video of Manziel laughing about it on the sidelines with other players after he was ejected from the game. The kid is out of control and I think this is just the tip of the iceberg for him. And I am NOT a Texas A&M fan. I would be saying these things about any kid who acted like this that has Manziel's history. Only a idiot acts this way even after he knows he is being watched for any little mistake. And I will most certainly will be watching from now on because if Johnny thinks he got baited into that ejection, just wait. Alabama will get him ejected on the first possession. The kid is a moron and I support nothing about him..

ccmom
09-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Wasn't meant for me caoch45 but I will take a shot at this. In the first place I take exception to your assertion that "many, many other players are doing it"! That is a bogus comment. It is true that the taunting is done a lot but in my adult life I can't really remember another college student stupid enough to do this after just undergoing such a long and trying investigation by the NCAA for wrong doing. AND IN THE FIRST HALF GAME AFTER GETTING ON THE FIELD!!! I would compare this to a fellow who gets out of prison on parole and stops at a convenience store on the way home to rob them. It isn't so much the "ACT" that I find insane. It's the timing and attitude of Manziel to do it at that time. It is my opinion that this shows a 100% lack of respect for and fear of the authority of not only the NCAA but for his coach and for A&M. And say what you want but I saw video of Manziel laughing about it on the sidelines with other players after he was ejected from the game. The kid is out of control and I think this is just the tip of the iceberg for him. And I am NOT a Texas A&M fan. I would be saying these things about any kid who acted like this that has Manziel's history. Only a idiot acts this way even after he knows he is being watched for any little mistake. And I will most certainly will be watching from now on because if Johnny thinks he got baited into that ejection, just wait. Alabama will get him ejected on the first possession. The kid is a moron and I support nothing about him..

That's twice I have read where you posted he was ejected from the game. He wasn't.

Anyway...

BEAST
09-04-2013, 02:39 PM
that's twice i have read where you posted he was ejected from the game. He wasn't.

Anyway...

^^^^^^^^^
this!!

Beast

db1980
09-04-2013, 03:48 PM
I am not arguing , just making a point of what happened. Let Johnny be Johnny and also Sumlin needs to let Johnny do his own talking to the media, let him talk to the media so people can see that he has matured over the summer. Stop protecting him, he is a grow man.

No he's not!!! He's a 20 year old kid having the time of his life. Coach Sumlin should be ashamed of his behavior and apologize to JF for saying those 2 mean derogatory statements. JF is the Heisman winner and shouldn't be talked to like that.

db1980
09-04-2013, 03:50 PM

Ejected??? I thought Sumlin benched him!!!!! Maybe Sumlin should be suspended for benching the Heisman winner in such a close game.

Saggy Aggie
09-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Not to get into another pissing fight but why did Sumlin chew Manziels ass out on Saturday after his personal foul , from what most all aggie fans have said they saw nothing wrong with what Manziel did. Maybe everyone should be chewing on Sumlins butt for jumping on a player for no reason, Manziels parents should be the ones pissed off. Johnny just being Johnny, Just saying.

You can't read like usual. I think every one of the A&M guys on here said they had no problem with the benching and that he deserved it after the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty

JJWalker
09-04-2013, 03:53 PM
What would ESPN have Sumlin do? Put Johnny in a dark room all by himself? Oh wait, that punishment is reserved for the sons of ESPN employees. DOH!

New Taiton
09-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Another tag-team circle jerk between Old Troll and hookanddumber about Texas A&M University.

Notice Old Troll hasn't been back to answer any questions.

Greatest forum on the internets.

coachc45
09-04-2013, 06:01 PM
f
I think he deserved the ass chewing he got..... but do I think he deserved all the venom he got from the ESPN talking heads? No. The dude shouldn't have trashed talked...... but it is no worse than what every other kid does. Does that make it right.... no, but if you condemn JFF then condemn them all. That is not what is happening here. JFF is being singled out for what everyone else does. Shoot, the same guys who were talking bad about JFF were hoping the kid from LSU would get in the game and get a chance to play.

I don't defend JFF's actions, all I've ever defended was how he is treated differently then other players who do the same thing. JFF has made some dumb decisions, but lets face it he hasn't done anything "bad". The ESPN talking heads condemn JFF's actions, but support a guy who has been suspended for beating up his girlfriend and later felony assault. I would rather deal with JFF than that dude any day.

coachc45
09-04-2013, 06:15 PM

C'mon man.... you have to lighten up. First of all, he wasn't ejected. Second of all, yeah they all do talk trash. 3rd, you saw a video of JFF laughing, you have no idea what it was about. 4th, when you were playing, if you played that is, what did your coaches and other authority figures tell you to tell a player from a team you were beating when they talked trash? Oh thats right, they told you to tell them to "Look at the scoreboard."

Was the timing bad....sure. But does that make him the Anti-Christ. I know this, when someone accuses me of something I didn't do, my attitude is this....... I am gonna do me and who cares what people say. You have the same attitude on here..... everytime you say something that makes people call you a moron, or talk bad about you, your reply is..... "I don't care what y'all or anyone else on this board has to say!" Shoot JFF should be your hero. He is living the same attitude you have on here. People are going to think what they want about you. Last year he did his money sign, talked trash, and ran around like he owned the world and everyone loved him for it..... this year everyone thinks it stupid and he is evil! Why, because ESPN tells us to.

coachc45
09-04-2013, 06:18 PM
No he's not!!! He's a 20 year old kid having the time of his life. Coach Sumlin should be ashamed of his behavior and apologize to JF for saying those 2 mean derogatory statements. JF is the Heisman winner and shouldn't be talked to like that.

See you are an Idiot. Not one person I know thinks Sumlin was wrong, including me. I do think you morons are blowing crap out of proportion. JFF got a penalty, he got his ass-chewed and benched. That is the end of it. Mark May made a big deal of how he didn't stop and take his butt chewing the way Mark May thinks he should.... and y'all follow along. JFF took the ass-chewing the way he was expected to. Shut up and go sit down!!!!!

Saggy Aggie
09-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Mark may still has a mouthful...

Oh yeah... And this coming from the guy who got arrested while in college and 2 DUIs in the NFL...

hookandladder
09-04-2013, 07:37 PM
f
I think he deserved the ass chewing he got..... but do I think he deserved all the venom he got from the ESPN talking heads? No. The dude shouldn't have trashed talked...... but it is no worse than what every other kid does. Does that make it right.... no, but if you condemn JFF then condemn them all. That is not what is happening here. JFF is being singled out for what everyone else does. Shoot, the same guys who were talking bad about JFF were hoping the kid from LSU would get in the game and get a chance to play.

I don't defend JFF's actions, all I've ever defended was how he is treated differently then other players who do the same thing. JFF has made some dumb decisions, but lets face it he hasn't done anything "bad". The ESPN talking heads condemn JFF's actions, but support a guy who has been suspended for beating up his girlfriend and later felony assault. I would rather deal with JFF than that dude any day.

Two wrongs do not make it right, plain and simple.

hookandladder
09-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Another tag-team circle jerk between Old Troll and hookanddumber about Texas A&M University.

Notice Old Troll hasn't been back to answer any questions.

The Biggest LOSER shows his face again, welcome to the thread LOSER.

OldBison75
09-04-2013, 07:45 PM
I just want to know what JF did that was two wrongs on Saturday. He talked back to the Rice players that were following him across the field and talking to him. He pointed at the scoreboard and told them to look at the score. He got a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, like thirty other players did in games played Saturday. He took the ass chewing that Sumlin said did not demand a response, and even said if JF would have said anything back he would have been in worse trouble. Then he sat on the bench and laughed with his fellow teammates about something that none of know what it was. And, after the game, he went onto the field and congratulated Rice players and then joined his teammates for the War Hymn. How many of you were even at the game? That's what I thought, most are basing what they believe on what ESPN has told them or shown them. It was not anything near that way on the field.

Buff42
09-04-2013, 10:36 PM
another tag-team circle jerk between old troll and hookanddumber about texas a&m university.

Notice old troll hasn't been back to answer any questions.

yep yep

hookandladder
09-05-2013, 06:20 AM
I just want to know what JF did that was two wrongs on Saturday. He talked back to the Rice players that were following him across the field and talking to him. He pointed at the scoreboard and told them to look at the score. He got a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct, like thirty other players did in games played Saturday. He took the ass chewing that Sumlin said did not demand a response, and even said if JF would have said anything back he would have been in worse trouble. Then he sat on the bench and laughed with his fellow teammates about something that none of know what it was. And, after the game, he went onto the field and congratulated Rice players and then joined his teammates for the War Hymn. How many of you were even at the game? That's what I thought, most are basing what they believe on what ESPN has told them or shown them. It was not anything near that way on the field.

My reply about two wrongs refers to the comment that everyone else is doing it, so what makes it wrong for Johnny. I just do not buy the everyone else does it so it should be ok for all the rest, just know our coaches do not approve of this mentality. Let your play on the field do the talking for you, that is what is so great about high school football at least in our area. Kids respect the game and coaches make sure they do, showboating is just not allowed. There are no hand jestures and no me attitudes , just hand the ball to the referee and be happy for your team. The one that really kills me is when you are down like 4 or 5 scores late in the game and you score a TD, then you do some stupid **** to celebrate. Are you serious , you just got your butt kicked and you still want to showboat. Saw it this last weekend and it was our team (College) , just unbeleiveable.

coachc45
09-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Two wrongs do not make it right, plain and simple.

You are right and if you actually read what I said, I said that he was wrong. I just said if you are gonna throw JM under the bus for it then throw Tajh Boyd and everyone elso who do the same. Hold all to the standard and don't be a hypocrit. That simple enough for you to understand?

coachc45
09-05-2013, 07:08 AM
My reply about two wrongs refers to the comment that everyone else is doing it, so what makes it wrong for Johnny. I just do not buy the everyone else does it so it should be ok for all the rest, just know our coaches do not approve of this mentality. Let your play on the field do the talking for you, that is what is so great about high school football at least in our area. Kids respect the game and coaches make sure they do, showboating is just not allowed. There are no hand jestures and no me attitudes , just hand the ball to the referee and be happy for your team. The one that really kills me is when you are down like 4 or 5 scores late in the game and you score a TD, then you do some stupid **** to celebrate. Are you serious , you just got your butt kicked and you still want to showboat. Saw it this last weekend and it was our team (College) , just unbeleiveable.

No one excused JM for doing what he did because everyone else is doing it...... it was said that if you are going to condemn JM then condemn all for doing it.

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 07:58 AM

Hold your water there Hook. We played y'all two years in a row and your kids showboated and were unsportsmanlike in both LG losses.

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 07:59 AM
"Johnny Trashtalk" "Gig em"

hookandladder
09-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Hold your water there Hook. We played y'all two years in a row and your kids showboated and were unsportsmanlike in both LG losses.

You smoking some crack, get off it now. I bet you were the one that also turned the lights on the field right before half when we were fixing to score, that was crazy ****.

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 08:27 AM
You smoking some crack, get off it now. I bet you were the one that also turned the lights on the field right before half when we were fixing to score, that was crazy ****.

Turned the lights ON?Tthey are always on. Who is smoking crack now?

1st and goal
09-05-2013, 08:32 AM

Just like LG turned the lights off on us a number of years ago after we kicked their arses. Hook, you have painted yourself in a corner. Put some sunglasses on to cover those jealous green eyes.

I wonder how many are going to pay to watch the game against SHSU? I'd be willing to bet that it'll be a record number or very near it (for a PPV Aggie game). I will say this, the PPV is really good if you are an Aggie fan. They show the Fighting Texas Aggie Band at halftime and have some good homer announcers and such. Planning on watching it at my house.

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 08:39 AM
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2151167,00.html?pcd=hp-magmod

buff4ever
09-05-2013, 08:57 AM

Last year after yall whipped our arse for the first time in a decade, I believe it was your head coach's brother talking shizzit and pointing at the scoreboard. Did Kates chew on him like sumlin did JM? This sport is one where emotions can go through the roof in no time at all. I would expect more from a coach than a 20 year old kid with parents who didn't do their job.

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Looks like LG has issues with acting right. "POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK"

Hater
09-05-2013, 09:31 AM
"If you don't want us dancing...keep us out of the endzone!"

Gigem Johnny Trashtalk

Macarthur
09-05-2013, 09:57 AM
I dont want to put words in anyone's mouth but I think the issue many of us have with this JFF stuff centers primarily around the proportionality of the reaction to the actual 'crime'

We all would agree that giving someone life in prison for possession of a single ********* cigarette would be a disproportionate punishment for that crime.

I don't think anyone is saying that what JFF is doing is good or okay. What I have an issue with is how over the top the rhetoric has been, primarily from Espn. Its almost as if there is some organized conserted effort or talking points these guys are following. One of the articles posts several quotes from some of the talking heads and the hyperbole is astonishing. One said Johnny is the most selfish player in all of sports. Really? Aaron hernandez is killing people and JFF is the most selfish player in sports? Jeremy Hill should be in jail for sexual assault (that's putting it lightly) and JFF is the worst thing going now? And I'm sure many of you have seen the clips of many other players doing the 'easy money' hand signal. You may not like that stuff but don't pretend Johnny is the only one guilty. It's about a proportional response to his actions.

Hater
09-05-2013, 10:02 AM
I don't think anyone is saying that what JFF is doing is good or okay

I am saying that what he is doing is ok. Playing the game well, having fun while doing it, and letting people know that he's whipping them. Don't see the problem there. Why is it that everyone hates The U and Johnny for talking trash, but it was "passionate" and "firey" when Tim Tebow was doing it?

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Keep talking trash Johnny!

New Taiton
09-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Welp....looks like hoooooookanddumber is not only a troll online, but he is a troll in real life.

Thanks to Pancho Villa and buff4ever for bringing hookanddumber back to reality.

Lol.

I can't get over how much smack h&d talks about JM's parents, showboating, disrespecting the game, etc. and come to find out, the kids on his team does the same and is vetted by two people.

Wow.

Emerson1
09-05-2013, 10:26 AM
http://deadspin.com/the-only-johnny-manziel-gif-youll-ever-need-1257130400

Weebe
09-05-2013, 10:31 AM
This thread took a hilarious turn.

Macarthur
09-05-2013, 10:31 AM
I am saying that what he is doing is ok. Playing the game well, having fun while doing it, and letting people know that he's whipping them. Don't see the problem there. Why is it that everyone hates The U and Johnny for talking trash, but it was "passionate" and "firey" when Tim Tebow was doing it?

The point about Tebow is valid.

And one more thing. The hypocrisy of someone like mark may is astonishing considering he had a major arrest when he was in college and multiple DWI's while a player.

Roughneck93
09-05-2013, 10:36 AM
http://deadspin.com/the-only-johnny-manziel-gif-youll-ever-need-1257130400

That's hilarious! :clap:

New Taiton
09-05-2013, 10:57 AM
This thread took a hilarious turn.

Yep.

Hookanddumber got slam dunked.

Old Tiger
09-05-2013, 11:00 AM
All of y'all are proving to be the jackasses, minus kyle and oldbison.

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 11:12 AM

Get out of here then loser

Weebe
09-05-2013, 11:13 AM

The hilarity continues.

msu97
09-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Here is what is funny... Aggie fans hate ESPN commentators since they hate on JFF... Tebow received as much or more coverage... and now that he is out of the NFL Manziel will get hit constantly... plenty of things, if not all of them, are blown way out of proportion, he is just a kid... does he need to grow up a little, yeah, but who doesn't... the autograph thing prolly should not have been done, but it is what it is...

but back to my point, when I stated that the SEC is overrated, plenty of yall were using ESPN as to why it was the best... because ESPN says so, and I said then that they were blow hards with their own agenda... and you Aggie fans bashed me... and now here yall are bashing ESPN because of their disdain of JFF... crazy I say, Crazy...

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Here is what is funny... Aggie fans hate ESPN commentators since they hate on JFF... Tebow received as much or more coverage... and now that he is out of the NFL Manziel will get hit constantly... plenty of things, if not all of them, are blown way out of proportion, he is just a kid... does he need to grow up a little, yeah, but who doesn't... the autograph thing prolly should not have been done, but it is what it is...

but back to my point, when I stated that the SEC is overrated, plenty of yall were using ESPN as to why it was the best... because ESPN says so, and I said then that they were blow hards with their own agenda... and you Aggie fans bashed me... and now here yall are bashing ESPN because of their disdain of JFF... crazy I say, Crazy...

Get a life!

msu97
09-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Get a life!

what? you mean just because I do not spend all day at a buffet means I have no life?

crap Pancho... they even made me head dirt waterer this year... I do need a life

Old Tiger
09-05-2013, 11:25 AM
Get out of here then loser

go **** somewhere else then pendejo, no one told you to come post on this thread.

I post something random and all of you jackasses go on and on about redundant conversations that happened already on another thread.

New Taiton
09-05-2013, 11:31 AM

All you have to do is look at the facts.

Since inception through January 8, 2013, the SEC has played 2,509 games against other conferences and indepedents, to include the old SWC.

In this time period, the SEC's record is 1702-807.

There is no other football conference that has a winning record against the SEC.

So, you can speak with emotion, much like a woman, about how the SEC is "over rated", or you can look at the facts and come to the conclusion that, in fact, the SEC is the most dominant conference in all of college football.

Weebe
09-05-2013, 11:33 AM
go **** somewhere else then pendejo, no one told you to come post on this thread.

I post something random and all of you jackasses go on and on about redundant conversations that happened already on another thread.

I think you should look up the defintion of "random".

While you are at it, go ahead and look up "hypocrite" as well.

New Taiton
09-05-2013, 11:35 AM
And let us all not forget that, prior to Texas A&M moving to the SEC, there was not a single Texan that cared how "strong" or "weak" or "overrated" the SEC was. And, no longhorn, raider, or bear talked up how good the Big 12 was.

Now that A&M is in the SEC, we have full blown d!ck measuring contest.

Pun intended.

Hater
09-05-2013, 11:40 AM

Says the loser who has a photo of a half naked chick he has no chance with attatched to all of his posts. Is that your "beard" or something? Get lost.

Emerson1
09-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Now people are just making up stuff. Cool.

Emerson1
09-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Says the loser who has a photo of a half naked chick he has no chance with attatched to all of his posts. Is that your "beard" or something? Get lost.

Obviously new guy doesn't know about the hot girl of the month.

Hater
09-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Lets get the thread back on topic...

Johnny is awesome and I'm looking forward to watching him talk trash and make people like it throughout the 2013 season.

1st and goal
09-05-2013, 11:46 AM

Like good ole George Carlin used to say, "Everybody is an ar$e-hole and it is directly proportional as to how close they are standing near you at a given moment in time."

GoBlue, HGOTM sheds light on why Justin Bieber was crying in his boots so much when they broke up. Lucky little fart.

OldBison75
09-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Oh WOW!!!! How the heck did I get placed in the minus group by OT. I don't know whether to be honored or go find a dark corner to hide in. Being on OT's list is a curse no matter which side you fall on. OT, me and you disagree on this subject. I may not be overboard on how I express it on here, but, it is definitely my opinion that this is nothing more than ESPN using JM and his actions for a tool to sell themselves. It is hypocritical and biased and has no basis of fact that even resemble the truth.

1st and goal
09-05-2013, 12:00 PM
but, it is definitely my opinion that this is nothing more than ESPN using JM and his actions for a tool to sell themselves. It is hypocritical and biased and has no basis of fact that even resemble the truth.

couldn't have typed better words to express it myself. So I borrowed yours. Thanks!

OldBison75
09-05-2013, 12:01 PM
You are welcome sir!!

msu97
09-05-2013, 12:08 PM
And let us all not forget that, prior to Texas A&M moving to the SEC, there was not a single Texan that cared how "strong" or "weak" or "overrated" the SEC was. And, no longhorn, raider, or bear talked up how good the Big 12 was.

Pun intended.

and here we have the biggest troll on the board... so then Clemson should be #1 then... I mean they have beat two SEC schools in a row... the SEC is a good conference, take away LSU and Bama, and remove the top two from every other conference, and you have average teams that would all compete evenly with each other...
to continue with your moronic troll statements... did you find it interesting that when people were talking up Georgia this year, another overrated school, how they were saying that if they could beat Clemson, then they had no tough SEC teams on their schedule other than South Carolina? oh never mind... trolling, on a Thursday afternoon...

Hater
09-05-2013, 12:09 PM
and here we have the biggest troll on the board... so then Clemson should be #1 then... I mean they have beat two SEC schools in a row... the SEC is a good conference, take away LSU and Bama, and remove the top two from every other conference, and you have average teams that would all compete evenly with each other...
to continue with your moronic troll statements... did you find it interesting that when people were talking up Georgia this year, another overrated school, how they were saying that if they could beat Clemson, then they had no tough SEC teams on their schedule other than South Carolina? oh never mind... trolling, on a Thursday afternoon...

I literally have no idea what you just said. Go water some dirt.

msu97
09-05-2013, 12:10 PM

Pun intended.

and ummm... new trolliation... I have said long before ATM entered the SEC, that the SEC is overrated... I said that ATM would win at least 8 games last year, and that they would win 11 this year... the SEC is not that tough... heck Okie lite had no idea who was playing qb or what play they were running and they beat Miss State...

msu97
09-05-2013, 12:11 PM
I literally have no idea what you just said. Go water some dirt.

cant read? random thoughts happen... will not water dirt until football is over... that is what the "select" parents are for...

pancho villa
09-05-2013, 12:31 PM
cant read? random thoughts happen... will not water dirt until football is over... that is what the "select" parents are for...

You are now the "Head Standaround Sponser" good for you. I would rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick.

msu97
09-05-2013, 12:34 PM
You are now the "Head Standaround Sponser" good for you. I would rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick.

here I was thinking i was going to offer you the assistant job... hahahaha...

we have a LOOOONGGGG way to go... does not help that we might be in the best stand around district in the state... maybe I can catch lightning in a bottle like I did the last time I was stand around hc

New Taiton
09-05-2013, 01:54 PM

Here's what I found interesteing...I found interesting that you danced around the facts I posted about the SEC kicking the sh!t out of every conference there has ever been. I also find interesting that, instead of facts, you come back with garbage.

Clemson very well could be the top team in the country, but someone has to useat Alabama. Both you and I know that until Alabama loses, nobody will jump them in the polls.

Lol for calling my post a troll post.

At least I found the third wheel to Old Troll and Hoooookanddumber's circle jerk.....

New Taiton
09-05-2013, 02:00 PM
the SEC is not that tough... heck Okie lite had no idea who was playing qb or what play they were running and they beat Miss State...

One of the favorites to win the Big 12 vs. the favorite to be last in the SEC.....mmmmkay.

caleb_mccaig
09-05-2013, 02:08 PM
For all of those saying Georgia was overrated.....obviously. When was the last time they did anything significant? Never. Clemson took down LSU last year who was a quality team, anyone with an actual football mind could've told you Georgia was overrated coming in. Georgia is the fourth best team in the SEC behind Bama, LSU, South Carolina and A&M. I put LSU second because they beat A&M and South Carolina just for those who wonder.

msu97
09-05-2013, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=New Taiton;1758566]Here's what I found interesteing...I found interesting that you danced around the facts I posted about the SEC kicking the sh!t out of every conference there has ever been. I also find interesting that, instead of facts, you come back with garbage.

Clemson very well could be the top team in the country, but someone has to useat Alabama. Both you and I know that until Alabama loses, nobody will jump them in the polls.

I forgot about the Citadel's, FAU's, FIU's, and Coastal Carolina's and other directional schools the SEC play... oh yeah, and the Big 10 and ACC in just about every bowl game...

and you are a troll post... all you do is resort to calling people names, and circle jerks... and what not... you do not have to believe what I believe... but I believe what I see and what I think... I could care less if you agree... but if ESPN says it, then it must be true... and Okie lite is a favorite to win the Big 12? according to whom? ESPTMZ?
I just like making my own opinion, and this year is truly a down year for the Big 12... one more year and I could care less about UT, my former athlete is gone to the draft at years end... then on to rooting for Oregon, Missouri, UH, Wake Forest, Mary-Hardin Baylor, Trinity U, South Dakota School of Mines, HBU, Tabor, Southern Miss, SHSU, among others...

msu97
09-05-2013, 02:15 PM
For all of those saying Georgia was overrated.....obviously. When was the last time they did anything significant? Never. Clemson took down LSU last year who was a quality team, anyone with an actual football mind could've told you Georgia was overrated coming in. Georgia is the fourth best team in the SEC behind Bama, LSU, South Carolina and A&M. I put LSU second because they beat A&M and South Carolina just for those who wonder.

I count 4 that you have in front of Georgia, so would that make them the 5th best team?

caleb_mccaig
09-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Yes, thank you for the correction haha.

msu97
09-05-2013, 02:23 PM
I am just glad that I am not the only one that does it...

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Lmao at this thread.

Weebe
09-05-2013, 03:10 PM
the SEC is a good conference, take away LSU and Bama, and remove the top two from every other conference, and you have average teams that would all compete evenly with each other.....

South Carolina vs Oklahoma
Texas A&M vs TCU
Georgia vs Baylor
Florida vs Kansas State
Ole miss vs West Virginia
Vanderbilt vs Texas Tech
Tennessee vs Iowa State
Miss State vs Kansas

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2013, 03:14 PM
South Carolina vs Oklahoma
Texas A&M vs TCU
Georgia vs Baylor
Florida vs Kansas State
Ole miss vs West Virginia
Vanderbilt vs Texas Tech
Tennessee vs Iowa State
Miss State vs Kansas

Yeah... MSU thinks those would all be competitive games...

Weebe
09-05-2013, 03:15 PM
SEC would either go 8-0 or 7-1.

caleb_mccaig
09-05-2013, 03:25 PM
SEC would either go 8-0 or 7-1.
I'll second this......

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2013, 03:30 PM
SEC would either go 8-0 or 7-1.just add in LSU/Bama and Texas and Okie Lite and it'll be 10-0....

msu97
09-05-2013, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=New Taiton;1758566]Here's what I found interesteing...I found interesting that you danced around the facts I posted about the SEC kicking the sh!t out of every conference there has ever been. I also find interesting that, instead of facts, you come back with garbage.

I forgot about the Citadel's, FAU's, FIU's, and Coastal Carolina's and other directional schools the SEC play... oh yeah, and the Big 10 and ACC in just about every bowl game...

and you are a troll post... all you do is resort to calling people names, and circle jerks... and what not... you do not have to believe what I believe... but I believe what I see and what I think... I could care less if you agree... but if ESPN says it, then it must be true... and Okie lite is a favorite to win the Big 12? according to whom? ESPTMZ?
I just like making my own opinion, and this year is truly a down year for the Big 12... one more year and I could care less about UT, my former athlete is gone to the draft at years end... then on to rooting for Oregon, Missouri, UH, Wake Forest, Mary-Hardin Baylor, Trinity U, South Dakota School of Mines, HBU, Tabor, Southern Miss, SHSU, among others...

apparently some of yall read what you only want to read... it clearly states here that the Big 12 is in a down year... but nonetheless... you believe ESPTMZ only win it suits your argument... so I guess JFF really did take money...

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2013, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=msu97;1758571]

apparently some of yall read what you only want to read... it clearly states here that the Big 12 is in a down year... but nonetheless... you believe ESPTMZ only win it suits your argument... so I guess JFF really did take money...

Apparently every year is a down year since 2005 lol

hookandladder
09-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Been fishing , missed all this good stuff. Giddings folks are just how you say butt hurt from the ass kicking we put on them at their house (31 zip) new tation (Just a Loser) and Pancho is just plain stupid no need to explain just watch his post . This is getting fun, go Johnny.

Weebe
09-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Been fishing , missed all this good stuff. Giddings folks are just how you say butt hurt from the ass kicking we put on them at their house (31 zip) new tation (Just a Loser) and Pancho is just plain stupid no need to explain just watch his post . This is getting fun, go Johnny.

Speaking of ass kickings. Nice job in then playoffs last year.

Weebe
09-05-2013, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=msu97;1758571]

apparently some of yall read what you only want to read... it clearly states here that the Big 12 is in a down year... but nonetheless... you believe ESPTMZ only win it suits your argument... .

Well, let's go back to last year:

Georgia vs Texas
A&M vs OSU
South Carolina vs Baylor
Florida vs TCU
Vanderbilt vs Texas Tech
ole miss vs West Virginia
Misss state vs Iowa state
Tennessee vs Kansas

I'm not sure any of those games would stay within 21 points.

hookandladder
09-05-2013, 10:10 PM

Just wait Weebe , you gonna get yours. Over rated 4A team .

Weebe
09-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Do you teach your son to make lame ass excuses like you do?

hookandladder
09-05-2013, 10:22 PM

Weebe your so dumb , you think you really did something last season. You dropped down from 4A to 3A the weakest Region in football and made a run only to get your ass kicked in the championship game . Yea go ahead and talk **** , loser 4A team in football and definitely baseball , wow great year. You should be so proud , what a great year.

Weebe
09-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Weebe your so dumb , you think you really did something last season. You dropped down from 4A to 3A the weakest Region in football and made a run only to get your ass kicked in the championship game . Yea go ahead and talk **** , loser 4A team in football and definitely baseball , wow great year. You should be so proud , what a great year.

Of course, El Campo actually beat the Region III( what most consider the strongest region) team to make it to the finals. But let's disregard that.

El Campo played at least 5 teams that were better than La Grange last year.

Congrats on your son getting a quality Juco scholarship. Sounds like he may live up to dad's academics standards.

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Of course, El Campo actually beat the Region III( what most consider the strongest region) team to make it to the finals. But let's disregard that.

Congrats on your son getting a quality Juco scholarship. Sounds like he may live up to dad's academics standards.
:doh:

Saggy Aggie
09-05-2013, 10:41 PM
I will nominate this for thread of the year though... and it has nothing to do with OT's original post...

hookandladder
09-06-2013, 07:17 AM

Yes only dumb people go to Blinn, that definitely shows your ignorance and this coming from someone who went to law school. Wow

hookandladder
09-06-2013, 07:35 AM
[QUOTE=Weebe;1758735]Of course, El Campo actually beat the Region III( what most consider the strongest region) team to make it to the finals. But let's disregard that.

Congrats on your son getting a quality Juco scholarship. Sounds like he may live up to dad's academics standards.[/QUOTE

Let me ask you, is it really that important where a kid goes his first two years of college . Let see two years of college free, I think he made a good decision . Do you really think he made a bad decision or do you just want to dogged my son , if so guess what he can handle people like you . No hard feelings , so people just vent differently . I know I made comments about Manziel but I do not remember making any about your kids. No problem big man.

pancho villa
09-06-2013, 07:58 AM

Dude you are out of line! Don't talk about the man's son. Hook might be a DB but leave his son out of it. I think you should apologize.

1st and goal
09-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Hook, you might want to stick to fishing. I wish I was fishing right now. Port O'Connor....wade fishing somewhere around grass island...with a live croaker on a slip weight rig.....

I tell you what Hook, you buy the boat, bait and gas, and I'll put you on some fish.

New Taiton
09-06-2013, 08:50 AM
Dude you are out of line! Don't talk about the man's son. Hook might be a DB but leave his son out of it. I think you should apologize.

Hook never seemed to worry about trashing Paul Manziel's son. What is the difference?

New Taiton
09-06-2013, 08:57 AM
And not only did Hook trash Paul and Michelle Manziel's son, he questioned and openly judged their parenting.

Hookanddumber is a high-horse riding, self-righteous schmuck.

Hater
09-06-2013, 09:00 AM
You two need to apologize, bro-hug it out and get back to arguing about dumb stuff.

Or you could just blame Johnny Trashtalk...if he wasn't such a bada$$ trash talker, you two wouldn't be arguing about each other's offspring right now.

OldBison75
09-06-2013, 09:06 AM
I am so glad that JM was not born before 1963 or some people would be blaming him for the Kennedy Assassination.

pancho villa
09-06-2013, 09:11 AM
I want to see JFF kick a SHSU LB in the nuts after a TD. Then sign the TD football for him.

Hater
09-06-2013, 09:13 AM
I want to see JFF kick a SHSU LB in the nuts after a TD. Then sign the TD football for him.

That LB should be grateful for the attention Johnny's nutshot would bring him...and the money he'd make off the sale of the signed football!

Can't wait to see what Johnny has in store for the millions....AND MILLIONS of his fans on Saturday!!!

Maybe we should just toss him a microphone after every TD.............

Saggy Aggie
09-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Threads really don't get much better than this

caleb_mccaig
09-06-2013, 10:37 AM
This escalated quickly.

1st and goal
09-06-2013, 11:50 AM
That LB should be grateful for the attention Johnny's nutshot would bring him...and the money he'd make off the sale of the signed football!

Can't wait to see what Johnny has in store for the millions....AND MILLIONS of his fans on Saturday!!!

Maybe we should just toss him a microphone after every TD.............

lol :fnypost:

pancho villa
09-06-2013, 12:00 PM
JFF for president

Hater
09-06-2013, 12:28 PM
JFF for president

Can you imagine the inauguration? Champagne everywhere, Drake songs blaring, and then Johnny grabs the mic and systematically berates the world, country by country, informing them of what will happen if they don't fall in line. World peace ensues. President Johnny Trashtalk is responsible.

hookandladder
09-06-2013, 12:47 PM
JFF for president

He would definitely be better then what we got now.

hookandladder
09-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Hook, you might want to stick to fishing. I wish I was fishing right now. Port O'Connor....wade fishing somewhere around grass island...with a live croaker on a slip weight rig.....

I tell you what Hook, you buy the boat, bait and gas, and I'll put you on some fish.

I fished grass island yesterday evening , two short of limit trout. Fished Dewberry Shoreline this morning easy limit with one 24", do not need to buy boat have everything already. Boat , house , Airboat available , I fish nothing but croaker this time of year and fish here every other weekend . Any time you want to have a little bet on croaker fishing just let me know.

buff4ever
09-06-2013, 02:08 PM
I fished grass island yesterday evening , two short of limit trout. Fished Dewberry Shoreline this morning easy limit with one 24", do not need to buy boat have everything already. Boat , house , Airboat available , I fish nothing but croaker this time of year and fish here every other weekend . Any time you want to have a little bet on croaker fishing just let me know.

Can I get in on some of this? I think the conversation would be intriguing as well.

hookandladder
09-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Can I get in on some of this? I think the conversation would be intriguing as well.

If you like to drink beer and fish , it don't get no better. Just got me 12lbs of fresh big white shrimp, Tailgating gumbo , gonna be good.

1st and goal
09-06-2013, 05:23 PM
If you like to drink beer and fish , it don't get no better. Just got me 12lbs of fresh big white shrimp, Tailgating gumbo , gonna be good.

Too bad your tailgating the wrong teams. If you were closer, I'd bring you some fresh okra. At least we found 1 thing we are eye to eye on. I forgot to tell you since you are getting an oil well, you have to buy the beer too. :)

When I was a very young boy, my dad rigged up a shrimpboat and kept it at Seadrift. He would let me steer as a 4 year old across San Antonio bay while he cranked in the nets. Good grief, we had more shrimp than Bubba Gump. Remember those old Coleman steel icechests? We'd usually quit when we had 2 or 3 full of shrimp. Flounder was an awesome bycatch too. My whole family would be peeling and de-veining shrimp for hours after we got home. We were poor, but we ate like kings.

Were the mosquitoes bad?

Now you got me thirsty for beer.

Just had a band benefit burger meal, pretty good but you need to take it home and nuke it for 30 seconds to heat it up. Pretty much a Sonic burger I think.

1st and goal
09-06-2013, 05:26 PM
My buddy keeps his RV at the place just in front of Froggys (past Cathys).

Good to hear the fish are biting. Floundering is slow still. Only a few nice big sized fish, no small ones. Wonder what's up with that?

hookandladder
09-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Too bad your tailgating the wrong teams. If you were closer, I'd bring you some fresh okra. At least we found 1 thing we are eye to eye on. I forgot to tell you since you are getting an oil well, you have to buy the beer too. :)

When I was a very young boy, my dad rigged up a shrimpboat and kept it at Seadrift. He would let me steer as a 4 year old across San Antonio bay while he cranked in the nets. Good grief, we had more shrimp than Bubba Gump. Remember those old Coleman steel icechests? We'd usually quit when we had 2 or 3 full of shrimp. Flounder was an awesome bycatch too. My whole family would be peeling and de-veining shrimp for hours after we got home. We were poor, but we ate like kings.

Were the mosquitoes bad?

Now you got me thirsty for beer.

Just had a band benefit burger meal, pretty good but you need to take it home and nuke it for 30 seconds to heat it up. Pretty much a Sonic burger I think.

Tailgating the Blinn Bucs now , sure would like to Tailgate the Bama , A&M. Should be a blast. Mosquitoes are normally not bad here , they spray are sub division quite often.

1st and goal
09-06-2013, 05:55 PM
I meant down at POC.

hookandladder
09-06-2013, 06:50 PM
POC is where it's at , good times at Coastal Oaks .

Hater
09-09-2013, 08:23 AM
JOHNNY CAM ON CBS!!!! They better get some censor buttons ready....rumor has it Johnny likes to bring a different girl down from the stands after every drive......... :eek:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1766686-johnny-manziel-to-have-own-camera-for-texas-ams-battle-vs-alabama

pancho villa
09-09-2013, 08:34 AM
This is worse than "Honey Boo Boo"

Hater
09-09-2013, 09:22 AM
This is worse than "Honey Boo Boo"

What the heck is a Honey Boo Boo?

pancho villa
09-09-2013, 09:33 AM
What the heck is a Honey Boo Boo?

A guy that puts fruit in his beer!

Hater
09-09-2013, 09:40 AM
A guy that puts fruit in his beer!

Yikes.. Ya, I doubt Johnny brings any Honey Boo Boos down from the stands then.. Guessing he'll stick with the hot co-eds.

Tom Foolery
09-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Sorry Aggie fans. Too much drama in Collie Station this year. Tide rolls by 2 TD's.

pancho villa
09-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Yikes.. Ya, I doubt Johnny brings any Honey Boo Boos down from the stands then.. Guessing he'll stick with the hot co-eds.

There is no such thing as a hot co-ed in College Station. Unless they are there visiting.

1st and goal
09-09-2013, 10:59 AM
There is no such thing as a hot co-ed in College Station. Unless they are there visiting.

They are not all from places you've hate on like Bellville and Sinton. Pancho, I'd be scared to see your vision of a hot woman. :)

pancho villa
09-09-2013, 01:25 PM
They are not all from places you've hate on like Bellville and Sinton. Pancho, I'd be scared to see your vision of a hot woman. :)

It's Bellville and Ingleside

1st and goal
09-09-2013, 04:40 PM
It's Bellville and Ingleside

OK, I'll remember to steer clear per Panchito's advice. That would be easy to remember. No highway 35 or 36.

coach
09-09-2013, 05:00 PM
OK, I'll remember to steer clear per Panchito's advice. That would be easy to remember. No highway 35 or 36.

I love the title of this thread. Sounds like the t sippers dont get it lol

Hater
09-10-2013, 08:02 AM
I love the title of this thread. Sounds like the t sippers dont get it lol

Pancho likes to sip tea with a little lime in it..

pancho villa
09-10-2013, 08:12 AM
I like my tea like I like my women from Bellville and Ingleside. Hot, wet, and dirty.

Saggy Aggie
09-10-2013, 08:15 AM
I like my tea like I like my women from Bellville and Ingleside. Hot, wet, and dirty.

:spitlol::spitlol:

Hater
09-10-2013, 11:46 AM
:1popcorn:

1st and goal
09-10-2013, 05:02 PM

Talk about a thread killah.