PDA

View Full Version : Barbers Hill vs. Splendora

RBARKER
10-07-2002, 11:39 AM
This should be a good game both of these teams won there districts last year. BH travels to Splendora Friday whats yall's predicted outcome? eek!

Compudyne
10-07-2002, 12:24 PM
Barbers Hill 35
Splendora 7

QBKilla
10-07-2002, 01:29 PM
Barbers Hill is on a bit of a roll here of late. The defense is playing very well since we placed Chase Currie at corner and had ,sophomore, Louis Duncan fill in at the weak side LB. The offense has started slow here lately but once they hit stride they're tough to stay with. BH looks like the teams of the past once again.

FBmania
10-07-2002, 02:49 PM
I look for BH to keep up the intensity and stay focused on a week to week basis. BH wins this game although, i'm not going to post a score. I really don't know much about Splendora except what i've read.
If the Eagles concentrate on the game at hand and not 1st or 2nd round matchups in the playoffs we should be fine!

LET'S KEEP ROLLING EAGLES!!!!!!

<small>[ October 07, 2002, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: FBmania ]</small>

BigBoy85
10-07-2002, 07:09 PM
This should be one of BH's biggest district games this year. Splendora has a good team this year and I think they will be looking to get ahead in the district race.However, I think BH has got the fire back and they are going to be ready for this game.
I choose BH 24-14

LLEDASF
10-08-2002, 11:20 AM
Barbers Hill's offense has gotten off to a slow start in just about every game this year. Against a decent district opponent, like what they will be facing for the next three weeks, this could be a problem?
With some good blocking by the O-Line, shifty running by Carrington, and the normal defensive play the Eagles should come out on top this week. How far on top just depends on which offense shows up early for the Eagles.