PDA

View Full Version : JFF Interview (Humor)

OLE'BULL
08-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Since the other thread was closed, here is a little humor to lighten the mood...

JFF: You want answers?

NCCA: I think we’re entitled to them.

JFF: You want answers?

NCAA: We want the truth!

JFF: You can't handle the truth! Idiots, we live in a world that has football. And football has to be played by men with helmets. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Mark Emmert? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You sell your soul for money and ratings, and you curse the Aggies. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that my signing and getting paid for MY autograph, while against your “rules”, probably made you and ESPN millions. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, made YOU money...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at your headquarters, you want me on that field. You need me on that field!

We use words like 12th Man, Gig’em, KDS and JFF....we use these words as the backbone to a season spent trying to win a national championship. You use them as a headline grabber to line YOUR pockets. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to an organization as corrupt as yours, and makes millions of dollars off the very entertainment that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football and take a snap. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

NCAA: Did you get paid to sign your autograph?

JFF: I did what thousands of other rock star athletes have done.

NCAA: Did you get paid to sign your autograph?

JFF: You'll never know! See you Saturday biotches!

Saggy Aggie
08-30-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm gonna name my son Johnny

buff4ever
08-30-2013, 01:35 PM
there is more truth there than most want to admit.

slingshot
08-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Lmfao!