PDA

View Full Version : Dez

Macarthur
08-29-2013, 09:10 AM
I wanted to post this because there have been a number of folks on here that seem to want to see this kid fail. He seems to be getting it and I'm really pulling for him.

http://m.si.com/3315241/dez-bryant-is-finally-ready-to-take-off-as-a-pass-catching-star-for-dallas/63eb7ab1/

Bullaholic
08-29-2013, 09:19 AM
My standard response when it comes to pro athletes, including Dez, remains: If your feet move more than your mouth, and you don't make any waves which affect your team on or off the field, and are worth your pay, I've got nothing bad to say.

Farmersfan
08-29-2013, 09:33 AM
With a history of frequent and repeat offenses I am forced to reply: "I'll believe it when I see it". Unlike you, I give nobody the benefit of a doubt unless they have earned that benefit. But I do have Dez on my fantasy team. I think he will have a monster season this year if Miles Austin can stay healthy......

buff4ever
08-29-2013, 09:34 AM
I still think dez has a great year this year. He is an example of someone growing up and figuring it out without the best up bringing. It just takes a little more time sometimes, when you don't get it correctly early. I like Dez myself.

Txbroadcaster
08-29-2013, 10:18 AM
With a history of frequent and repeat offenses I am forced to reply: "I'll believe it when I see it". Unlike you, I give nobody the benefit of a doubt unless they have earned that benefit. But I do have Dez on my fantasy team. I think he will have a monster season this year if Miles Austin can stay healthy......

Miles is the key IMO to the offense...if he can stay healthy he is a beast in the slot

Tejastrue
08-29-2013, 10:30 AM
If the Cowboys are successful in the post season nobody will care about Dez and his personal issues. Michael Irvin (HOF) is the perfect example. Winning trumps the sideshows.

msu97
08-29-2013, 02:29 PM
needs to spend his off season with Andre Johnson or Miles... then he can do what he needs to do... but he has come a long way

Farmersfan
08-29-2013, 03:45 PM
If the Cowboys are successful in the post season nobody will care about Dez and his personal issues. Michael Irvin (HOF) is the perfect example. Winning trumps the sideshows.

Other than some minor personality conflicts the bulk of M. Irvin's issues didn't surface until AFTER the winning was over! Or am I remembering this wrong?

Macarthur
08-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Other than some minor personality conflicts the bulk of M. Irvin's issues didn't surface until AFTER the winning was over! Or am I remembering this wrong?

I think there were things that were going on During the winning. I think he was a big player in all the White House goings on. I also vaguely remember hearing that mike was very fond of blow and the ladies of the night.

Txbroadcaster
08-29-2013, 04:32 PM

he just got caught after..not like he woke up one day and started doing bad things after the titles had been won