PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado Indians @ Bridgeport Bulls

toddg
08-27-2013, 12:13 PM
always nice friday night atmosphere going to Bridgeport to play the Bulls..should be a good game to start this season off!!:2thumbsup

Eagle11
08-27-2013, 12:57 PM
always nice friday night atmosphere going to Bridgeport to play the Bulls..should be a good game to start this season off!!:2thumbsup
I'm not sure what has happened to wise county football. This one will not be close. Not sure the eagles will do much better in week 5

Bullaholic
08-27-2013, 01:00 PM

The young Bulls will be a big underdog in this one, but the boys are feisty, and looking to pull off the upset if they can. Alvarado has been very good over the last several years since Coach Dixon arrived. Solid program on the map and rising. Happy for a very good football coach/staff and some great fans from down south of FT. Worth. Look forward to seeing two good, enthusiastic crowds on Friday night.

Matthew328
08-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Alvarado by minimum of 2 TDs, Bridgeport just is not very good

toddg
08-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure what has happened to wise county football. This one will not be close. Not sure the eagles will do much better in week 5

The Indians will not underestimate either wise county team.. Both are well coached

orange machine
08-27-2013, 07:36 PM
I like the Bulls and their fans but Alvarado rolls in this one.

toddg
08-31-2013, 06:33 PM
well the Bulls were fiesty, and as expected played their hearts out and never quit! the Indians got the win, but still have work to do!!
good luck to the Bulls on the rest of their season!!

83Indian
08-31-2013, 10:50 PM
6 turnovers (I could swear it was more) will not cut it. Basic handoffs putting the ball on the ground. Looking forward to better game next week against Mexia. The bulls played tough like they always do. Good luck the rest of the year.

defense51
09-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Kudos on the upgrades to the Bridgeport stadium, the field looked great!