PDA

View Full Version : I found the team who can beat Burnet...

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 12:50 PM
It's Marion, they sure are popular these days...

Go Bulldogs...

BulldogGrl64
10-22-2003, 12:56 PM
There you go! Way to show that Bulldog Pride! :D

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 01:15 PM
The team that can beat Burnet is Burnet.

bulldogvet85
10-22-2003, 01:19 PM
man you know them bulldogs can do it them marion bulldogs can beat burnet on any given day LOL this will be funny to see what replies we will get LOL this is the year of the BULLDOGS

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: bulldogvet85 ]</small>

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 03:02 PM
You guys think I'm kidding...

I'm dead serious.....................

.... yup, serious...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Gobbla2001:

.... yup, serious...Somebody please call 911. Gobbla has suffered a nervous breakdown.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 03:27 PM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

.... yup, serious...Somebody please call 911. Gobbla has suffered a nervous breakdown.Hey, you said it yourself...

'2003 IS THE YEAR OF THE BULLDOGS'...

Am I right or am I right?

Go Marion Bulldogs!!!

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Gobbla2001:

PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

.... yup, serious...Somebody please call 911. Gobbla has suffered a nervous breakdown.Hey, you said it yourself...

'2003 IS THE YEAR OF THE BULLDOGS'...

Am I right or am I right?

Go Marion Bulldogs!!!Like I said the Bulldogs that can beat Burnet are the Burnet Bulldogs. If Burnet totally self destructed the score could possibly be in the Marion Bulldogs favor, but it would be Burnet beating Burnet, not Marion beating Burnet. That's the only hope Marion would have. Good try and please check with your doctor as soon as possible. I'm really worried about you.

Actually, when I created my signature I was thinking of two teams with Bulldogs as their mascot. Burnet & Everman. I felt then and still feel that the title game could be another dog fight.

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Have you taken one too many shots in the head via the game paintball or something?&gt;

If there's one team in 3A that could handle Burnet and make 'em look like fools it's those Marion Bulldogs...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 03:47 PM
Gobbla2001:
Have you taken one too many shots in the head via the game paintball or something?&gt;

If there's one team in 3A that could handle Burnet and make 'em look like fools it's those Marion Bulldogs...I edited my last post and added the last paragraph. If your so confident about Marion, I guess I had better really worry about Somerset who in all likelyhood will be Burnet's first playoff game again this year. I just don't know if I'm going to be able to get any sleep now worring about Somerset.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 03:50 PM
PAINTBALL:

Gobbla2001:

If there's one team in 3A that could handle Burnet and make 'em look like fools it's those Marion Bulldogs...I edited my last post and added the last paragraph. If your so confident about Marion, I guess I had better really worry about Somerset who in all likelyhood will be Burnet's first playoff game again this year. I just don't know if I'm going to be able to get any sleep now worring about Somerset.This isn't about Somer-sausage, this is about Marion... They'd walk up and down the field with little or no effort on their way to shutting out the other 'Dogs...

espn1
10-22-2003, 03:52 PM
Gobbla2001:

.... yup, serious...Well! People lose their minds all the time. I'm sorry to hear that it's you Gobbla2001.

wisewordsfromwiseman
10-22-2003, 04:12 PM
No one has made reference to which Burnet team Marion can beat....so Gobbla must be speaking of the freshmen team if he speaks with such conviction.

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 04:16 PM
wisewordsfromwiseman:
No one has made reference to which Burnet team Marion can beat....so Gobbla must be speaking of the freshmen team if he speaks with such conviction.The Burnet freshman team is 7-0 and have some quality players. If that is the team he's talking about he should not be that confident.

BurnetBandRules
10-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Gobbla: YOu are digging a hole that cannot be climbed out of! Have you ever heard of ASH in Austin? Austin State Hospital (mental disablment) is a great place and they will work with you on admittance! You are obvoiusly a senior member of the "post'ers" on this site but this has to be the first time that I have vern read something of your without some info to back it up. You know, some of the teams on here get on and boast about how they are going to win the title after they played a great game or caused an upset. Use some factual info....they make it for people like you and me to be able to read and make a gestimate on what will happen! But, I still feel like ASH is the best place for you. I will buy you a laptop to take with you so while you are in your padded cell, you can get on 3adownlow and read about Marions loss to the Burnet Bulldogs.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 04:29 PM
BurnetBandRules:
Gobbla: YOu are digging a hole that cannot be climbed out of! Have you ever heard of ASH in Austin? Austin State Hospital (mental disablment) is a great place and they will work with you on admittance! You are obvoiusly a senior member of the "post'ers" on this site but this has to be the first time that I have vern read something of your without some info to back it up. You know, some of the teams on here get on and boast about how they are going to win the title after they played a great game or caused an upset. Use some factual info....they make it for people like you and me to be able to read and make a gestimate on what will happen! But, I still feel like ASH is the best place for you. I will buy you a laptop to take with you so while you are in your padded cell, you can get on 3adownlow and read about Marions loss to the Burnet Bulldogs.Actually I was gunna go LVN, then RN, then PRN, maybe Doctor some day and I picked up a CNA certification on the way... CNA'in is not my thing but I was happy when I found out that I could use it to work with MR kids etc.. (I have a down-syndrom cousin, and though there really aren't down-syndroms there, just to work with kids in bad shape would make me feel good)...

I changed my mind, don't wanna go medical (This is the second time I changed my major, finally found a winner)... But when I found out about ASH (MR's, blinds etc...) I was like 'heck yah, lemme do it' (this is after I moved up to Austin)... I was the only person certified for the job (Was informed by the person interviewing me) and didn't get it... Not only did I miss out on a pretty nice pay-check and all of those benefits, I missed out on working with those kids...

The kids at ASH know who the Marion Bulldogs are, you guys should too...

GreatBigBurnetFan
10-22-2003, 04:48 PM
Burnet fans,
Just TOTALLY disregard this turkey. Marion folks, you should be IRATE, TURKEY is makin' fun of you.
We have certainly never said anything negative about Cuero or Marion. This turkey is certainly irrelevant. I'm sorry I ever wrote you in a sincere manner, ya, you turkey.
Let this end here.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

oldlep27
10-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Turkey???? Turkey????
Who cares if his name is gobbla?
What ever happend to creative names for people you dont like?????

<small>[ October 22, 2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: oldlep27 ]</small>

mwisnews
10-22-2003, 05:32 PM
No knows when UIL will make up the brackets. The season isn't over yet so don't say anything about Marion beating Burnet. That's still a long way away. Worry about what Marion does and if they get into the playoffs and who they face and Burnet worries about who they will face. So we can't say anything about who is playing who until UIL makes up the brackets.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 05:35 PM
mwisnews:
No knows when UIL will make up the brackets. The season isn't over yet so don't say anything about Marion beating Burnet. That's still a long way away. Worry about what Marion does and if they get into the playoffs and who they face and Burnet worries about who they will face. So we can't say anything about who is playing who until UIL makes up the brackets.Doesn't matter if Marion goes D1 or D2, being in D2 is STILL too close for Burnet's comfort, it doesn't matter if MArion gets knocked out of the playoffs in D2 or not, Burnet will feel their power all the way from D1...

FEAR THE BULLDOGS... no, not the Burnet ones, the Marion ones...

mustang04
10-22-2003, 09:21 PM
im not the one that ever talks bad things of a team, but man Burnet, i just want yall to remember one game...Greenwood vs. Monahans....Greenwood was like #6 or something and monahans was like #160+, oh and by the way, there are several teams that only lose because they shoot themselves in the foot, but i hope that yall do good and IF yall loose, dont talk mess saying that the other team wasnt good that it was just yall having an off day. thats all i gotta say about that