Snotbubbles
08-25-2013, 09:16 PM
Should be a great game.

Snotbubbles
08-25-2013, 09:18 PM
East HFA, 17-14 VE.

YTBulldogs
08-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Apaches by 40+, easy. And, it's one Z in GZ Snot.

Snotbubbles
08-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Apaches by 40+, easy. And, it's one Z in GZ Snot.

My bad YT. Sorry Gonsalez fans. I think they corrected me before. Can't never get it spelled right.

Make the score 17-16 VE then, for that mistake in your name.

bd62
08-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Gonzales by a 14 points. Dominating OL but interested to see new guys at skill position. They normally have a good running back Abe
A good receiver. If they do that's enough to beat East. East has talent but no
Execution or displine and technique is weak.

Blue42
08-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Yep your right Bob VE had some talent but they look like they were lost on the field . I’ll go with Gonzo by 14.

Snotbubbles
08-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Just read Gonsalez has made a change at QB. Can they now threaten you via the air too? If so, I might have to have them winning this one, 17-16 instead of "The Beast" from the Eastside.

GONTEXXXXXXXX, where ya at? It's football time buddy. Let's hear how ya'll did against them Redbirds in the final tuneup. Is the new QB giving that "O" a different look? He sure can run it, that we knew already. Apaches were in a world of hurt back there prior to his move to the helm, so--curious how he is looking out the gate.

Saggy Aggie
08-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Gonsalez

Haha

buff4ever
08-26-2013, 11:36 AM
I think Gonzales will take this one,

underthetepee
08-28-2013, 12:49 PM
you know snotbubbles, I really don't think you are from Zamm Hewston>>> You never post about them and always stir the pot when it comes to Gonzo> Also, none of these QB's played on the varsity last year>> so unless you have come to our scrimmages , you have never seen them play!
Just read Gonsalez has made a change at QB. Can they now threaten you via the air too? If so, I might have to have them winning this one, 17-16 instead of "The Beast" from the Eastside.

GONTEXXXXXXXX, where ya at? It's football time buddy. Let's hear how ya'll did against them Redbirds in the final tuneup. Is the new QB giving that "O" a different look? He sure can run it, that we knew already. Apaches were in a world of hurt back there prior to his move to the helm, so--curious how he is looking out the gate.

44INAROW
08-28-2013, 01:37 PM
I think the Apaches win this one - I'll say 35-7

Snotbubbles
08-28-2013, 01:38 PM
you know snotbubbles, I really don't think you are from Zamm Hewston>>> You never post about them and always stir the pot when it comes to Gonzo> Also, none of these QB's played on the varsity last year>> so unless you have come to our scrimmages , you have never seen them play!

Yup, I graduated from there many moons ago. Dern sure not many HS in SA back then as there are now. Currently, I guess I'm a Floresville backer. LOL. It's the closet school anyways. LV closet 3A school. I'm in the sticks really. Often pass through Gonsalez on business. I think the RB that was recently moved to QB, was on Gonsalez varsity last year if I recall seeing. Maybe not.