PDA

View Full Version : Saints winning the NFC?

cougartino
08-25-2013, 05:21 PM
For all you who think the Saints have what it takes to make the Super Bowl, are you watching that defense getting shredded like cheese and lettuce?

regaleagle
08-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Did you have to bring up food in your analogy, LOL? Now I'm hungry for some crispy tacos.

cougartino
08-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Did you have to bring up food in your analogy, LOL? Now I'm hungry for some crispy tacos.

People in La Marque know I'm the chili-cheese nacho king, so...:)

SintonFan_inAustin
08-25-2013, 06:07 PM
People in La Marque know I'm the chili-cheese nacho king, so...:)

Dang now going to have go get some chili cheese nachos! :)

And the topic of this thread, NOOOO! This is the Cowboys year!

Going to get it right one of these years lol

regaleagle
08-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Guess what I done went and did. Yep, I went to the kitchen and made us some tacos, refried beans, and chile con queso. I had some store-bought guacamole I got the other day at HEB. I did shred the lettuce, though, lol. Finished it off with a nice 7-UP, too. Oh, and I did put some fresh chopped Serrano peppers in the cheese dip and taco meat mix. Pickled jalapenos were also available, and I like the nacho-sliced ones on my tacos. Yep....thanks for helping me decide what the menu was tonite, cougartino. It sure was mighty appetizing. There's some ice cream in the freezer for later.

cougartino
08-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Guess what I done went and did. Yep, I went to the kitchen and made us some tacos, refried beans, and chile con queso. I had some store-bought guacamole I got the other day at HEB. I did shred the lettuce, though, lol. Finished it off with a nice 7-UP, too. Oh, and I did put some fresh chopped Serrano peppers in the cheese dip and taco meat mix. Pickled jalapenos were also available, and I like the nacho-sliced ones on my tacos. Yep....thanks for helping me decide what the menu was tonite, cougartino. It sure was mighty appetizing. There's some ice cream in the freezer for later.

On my way. Add a Coke.