PDA

View Full Version : Melissa vs Celina

orange machine
08-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Thursday night in Allen

This should be a close game with the winner winning by no more than 7 points. Both teams have struggled on the defensive side of the ball in the scrimmages this year. If both teams offenses are on this could be a shootout.

orange machine
08-25-2013, 04:47 PM
I almost forgot Celina will be busting out the new uniforms!!

ynot
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Busting out the new unis, Orange you really think anyone cares? You and Marler72 will probably be there early to get a good seat! Dude the place holds 20k make sure you are there by 4 Oclock. My prediction is Celina wins in a close battle you never can underestimate the power of tradition, yes Melissa is a good team but Celinas kids seem to figure it out when playing a zero week match up. Last year was the first time in forever that Celina was beat on opening night. Sorry Melissa wont happen this year my initial feeling has changed I first had the bobcats losing this one. 33-28. Orange what has changed with the unis?

orange machine
08-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Busting out the new unis, Orange you really think anyone cares? You and Marler72 will probably be there early to get a good seat! Dude the place holds 20k make sure you are there by 4 Oclock. My prediction is Celina wins in a close battle you never can underestimate the power of tradition, yes Melissa is a good team but Celinas kids seem to figure it out when playing a zero week match up. Last year was the first time in forever that Celina was beat on opening night. Sorry Melissa wont happen this year my initial feeling has changed I first had the bobcats losing this one. 33-28. Orange what has changed with the unis?
I will be their early you can bank on that!

orange machine
08-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Heck I might even see if I can drive the u better believe it bus!!!

Celina8
08-25-2013, 06:53 PM
I am excited to finally get football season started both High School and College. Pretty sure I want be able to make it to the game as I work till 7 pm so I will be depending on others hopefully to provide some great updates. Last year Celina found themselves in third and long way to much and we did a poor job of tacking a very elusive Melissa running back who shredded our defense I believe for 150 yard or more. I think Celina being able to establish a ground game can be the difference between last years loss and a win this year. I will say Celina takes this one but it will be close. I will also say that the boys better start hydrating now because it is going to be a scorcher Thursday night and leg cramps will probably play a factor for both teams.

marler1972
08-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Heck I might even see if I can drive the u better believe it bus!!!
you can drive it if you want.lol

orange machine
08-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Celina has a ton of weapons on offense and I like what I saw on offense against Bridgeport. Celina could have scored 2 or 3 more td's, but one receiver ran the wrong route it was an easy 6 points. Then there was some timing issues that are not a big deal they will get fixed with more reps. With the weapons Celina has on the offensive side of the ball they will start putting up points like crazy.

As a friend of mine says its gonna be a shootout baby!!! :evillol:

orange machine
08-25-2013, 07:34 PM
I am excited to finally get football season started both High School and College. Pretty sure I want be able to make it to the game as I work till 7 pm so I will be depending on others hopefully to provide some great updates. Last year Celina found themselves in third and long way to much and we did a poor job of tacking a very elusive Melissa running back who shredded our defense I believe for 150 yard or more. I think Celina being able to establish a ground game can be the difference between last years loss and a win this year. I will say Celina takes this one but it will be close. I will also say that the boys better start hydrating now because it is going to be a scorcher Thursday night and leg cramps will probably play a factor for both teams.

Im not worried to much about the offense its the defense that's bothersome
All the Db's are very very young and will have to grow up really fast. Anybody who wants to see fireworks there will be a show in Allen Thursday night.

orange machine
08-25-2013, 07:34 PM
you can drive it if you want.lol

Nah I was told it breaks down a lot.

marler1972
08-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Nah I was told it breaks down a lot.

na we got everything fixed...

orange machine
08-25-2013, 08:10 PM
I might come join y'all for some pre game festivities, but I think ill pass on driving lol. Maybe in October I can drive for y'all when it gets a little cooler cause im sure the only air coming inside that bus is from an opening called a window lol.

hollywood
08-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Not sure how this one is going to end up. I was very impressed with Melissa's receivers and QB in 7 on 7. But this is real football. It could be a shootout. I think Melissa may edge out Celina in this one but wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Celina win either.

orange machine
08-25-2013, 08:49 PM
One thing Celina knows is that winning 7 on 7 titles doesn't translate to real football championships.

ynot
08-26-2013, 07:25 AM
So Marler72 owns that eye sore? I've never seen anything so dumb in all my life. I got a up close look at that THING last year vs Lone Star. What does the bus serve as other that a painfull reminder of the past? Chicken wings and cole slaw?? And Marler72 drinking a 12 pack of Dr Pepper. How about hokking up a Xbox to play some NCAA? From the looks of it Marler72 would be dumping money into that THING every time it fires up. See you Marler72 and Orange Machine on Thursday morning as you will be camping out waiting for seats. Ill bring Donuts and Dr Pepper!!!!!! Ha HA AHA A. Remember Celina WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orange machine
08-26-2013, 09:57 AM
So Marler72 owns that eye sore? I've never seen anything so dumb in all my life. I got a up close look at that THING last year vs Lone Star. What does the bus serve as other that a painfull reminder of the past? Chicken wings and cole slaw?? And Marler72 drinking a 12 pack of Dr Pepper. How about hokking up a Xbox to play some NCAA? From the looks of it Marler72 would be dumping money into that THING every time it fires up. See you Marler72 and Orange Machine on Thursday morning as you will be camping out waiting for seats. Ill bring Donuts and Dr Pepper!!!!!! Ha HA AHA A. Remember Celina WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man that's awful nice of you, but I personally like Apple Fritters so that would be my preference. I was wrong about you your pretty good fella !!

ynot
08-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Apple Fritters interesting!! I figured you would like jelly filled after seeing you at the Prosper scrimmage looks like you put a little weight on since wilmer hutchins,running with the campus police from prosper I know his favorite is Maple long John make sure you stop by Bosa donuts in Mckinney and say high to patrol officer Ted he basically lives there during the 3rd shift! And Get Bobcat1 a fresh Kolache and a large coffee 2 cream 2 sugar and Marler his favorite 4 dozen donut holes the dude cant get enough of the hole!!!!!!!!

orange machine
08-26-2013, 12:34 PM
I hate jelly filled that's nasty.

bobcat1
08-26-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't drink Coffee or cokes. Water, adult beverages and occasionally milk. I can get my own.

orange machine
08-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Only the lonely

bobcat1
08-26-2013, 09:02 PM
Only the lonely

:thinking:

orange machine
08-26-2013, 09:15 PM
:thinking:

Not meant for you bobcat.