PDA

View Full Version : What the word in Liberty Hill?

LHexPlayer
08-24-2013, 02:42 PM
I saw the scrimmage against LaGrange. I thought we looked ok. Started slow but picked up steam and won the live half 2 tds to a field goal. How did the Panthers look last Thursday against Sealy? Did we abandon the no-huddle this year? What's the word around town?

Cam
08-24-2013, 10:31 PM
I saw the scrimmage against LaGrange. I thought we looked ok. Started slow but picked up steam and won the live half 2 tds to a field goal. How did the Panthers look last Thursday against Sealy? Did we abandon the no-huddle this year? What's the word around town?

.....these LH posters are just too bashful!......panfan where are you!......

panfan
08-24-2013, 11:03 PM
.....these LH posters are just too bashful!......panfan where are you!......

I'm in Wyoming working. 45 in the morning, mid 70s during the day. Nice! Missed the Sealy scrimmage but talked to another players dad then watched it later on Hudl. LH did well. in the controlled part of the scrimmage, they scored twice and we scored twice. Our offense did well, defense was stout. One of their touchdowns was caused by our defender tackling their guy on about the 5 yd line - he fumbled, it rolled into the endzone and they recovered the ball. Bummer. Against La Grange, we scored twice, to their field goal. Overall, from what I've seen, we are a work in progress, but making very positive gains against two good programs. We are moving the ball well, and defensively, we have allowed some yardage gains in the middle of the field, but in the 20, became very stout and stood firm. I think this team will come together nicely by district play. Defensively, we have been doing very well at pressuring the QB and getting in their face. I think we are in better shape at this time of the season than we were last season at this time. Full game time this coming week against Giddings will be the first real test. Based on what I have seen so far, LH will do fine this season. There ya have it, one fan's homer observations, but I think fairly accurate!

Cam
08-24-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm in Wyoming working. 45 in the morning, mid 70s during the day. Nice! Missed the Sealy scrimmage but talked to another players dad then watched it later on Hudl. LH did well. in the controlled part of the scrimmage, they scored twice and we scored twice. Our offense did well, defense was stout. One of their touchdowns was caused by our defender tackling their guy on about the 5 yd line - he fumbled, it rolled into the endzone and they recovered the ball. Bummer. Against La Grange, we scored twice, to their field goal. Overall, from what I've seen, we are a work in progress, but making very positive gains against two good programs. We are moving the ball well, and defensively, we have allowed some yardage gains in the middle of the field, but in the 20, became very stout and stood firm. I think this team will come together nicely by district play. Defensively, we have been doing very well at pressuring the QB and getting in their face. I think we are in better shape at this time of the season than we were last season at this time. Full game time this coming week against Giddings will be the first real test. Based on what I have seen so far, LH will do fine this season. There ya have it, one fan's homer observations, but I think fairly accurate!

Wyoming huh?....will you bring me a keepsake?....:D

LHexPlayer
08-25-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks, panfan. Hopefully this is a good season. Last year had so many ups and downs and it ended with major disappointment. Went by the school Saturday and still no scoreboard. They have one week to get that stadium ready to go. Hope it all gets finished.