PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas 25 3A

BB BULLS
08-24-2013, 08:57 AM
well its one week away Friday night football, cant wait. lets talk 25 3A I think we will be alright, little worried about QB. has anyone heard how the other teams are looking in 25 3A

speedbump
08-24-2013, 10:48 AM
well its one week away Friday night football, cant wait. lets talk 25 3A I think we will be alright, little worried about QB. has anyone heard how the other teams are looking in 25 3A

El Campo has looked pretty good defensively but will be working on putting the right pieces together on the young O line during the early part of the season.
Gillis has at least four very good RBs. The one sure starter is BJ Flagg a 6'2- 225 lb Sr. with 4.55 speed. The other back will come from Blaine Fuechec 190 Jr, Kieth Sparks (155) with tremendous quickness and Soph Kevin Dove (6'0-210). Dove may turn out ,according to some,to be the best back since Heath Sherman in the mid eighties. All four are fine defensive players that will see a lot of playing time on both sides of the ball. QBs - Gillis likes SR. signal callers so it will probably be Cory Supak to begin the season. DJ Washington (Jr) could take over at some point. He's easily the best athlete at the pos. and the there is Brylan Crivellari (Jr)a hard nosed kid (catcher on the baseball team) that can be called upon if needed. All in all the Ricebirds have a ton of young talent but it won't pay off until the O line gels and I think it will. When that happens this could be a very, very good football team.

Bull's-eye
08-24-2013, 11:33 AM

Welcome to the board, always good to have another Bellville poster. I heard the QB passed for a couple of nice TD's in the Bay City scrimmage.

XMan
08-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Any word on CTown? Are they going to let the returning quarterback sling it or is Tony V going to put them in the stack I. Word on the street is that Percy Waddle has a son on the team but I dont know if he is a stud or not. Anyone out there get off the river long enough to post?

bird_fan
08-24-2013, 07:31 PM
El Campo has looked pretty good defensively but will be working on putting the right pieces together on the young O line during the early part of the season.
Gillis has at least four very good RBs. The one sure starter is BJ Flagg a 6'2- 225 lb Sr. with 4.55 speed. The other back will come from Blaine Fuechec 190 Jr, Kieth Sparks (155) with tremendous quickness and Soph Kevin Dove (6'0-210). Dove may turn out ,according to some,to be the best back since Heath Sherman in the mid eighties. All four are fine defensive players that will see a lot of playing time on both sides of the ball. QBs - Gillis likes SR. signal callers so it will probably be Cory Supak to begin the season. DJ Washington (Jr) could take over at some point. He's easily the best athlete at the pos. and the there is Brylan Crivellari (Jr)a hard nosed kid (catcher on the baseball team) that can be called upon if needed. All in all the Ricebirds have a ton of young talent but it won't pay off until the O line gels and I think it will. When that happens this could be a very, very good football team.
I remember Heath (the tank) Sherman former ricebird and philadelphia eagle that some elite company

speedbump
08-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I remember Heath (the tank) Sherman former ricebird and philadelphia eagle that some elite company

It sure is. And Like Sherman, Dove may spend his first varsity year on defense. No one is sure just how Gillis is going to use him.

Manso/V8
08-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Any other Ricebirds make it to the NFL?

speedbump
08-25-2013, 07:00 AM
Any other Ricebirds make it to the NFL?

Dobie Craig back in the 60s. Raiders and Oilers.

Weebe
08-25-2013, 09:12 AM
If he is the best back since Heath Sherman(and better than Michael Perry) El Campo will win a state championship next year.

speedbump
08-25-2013, 04:51 PM
If he is the best back since Heath Sherman(and better than Michael Perry) El Campo will win a state championship next year.

Players like those don't come along very often. Maybe it's time for another. Speaking of Perry - with the quality depth at the skill positions we may see an improved return game this year. Could be fun.