PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport folks

orange machine
08-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Is the field gonna be ready to scrimmage on tomorrow?

Bullaholic
08-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Is the field gonna be ready to scrimmage on tomorrow?

I'm hearing Bull Stadium and the new turf will welcome the Bobcats and their faithful tonight. Sure glad I read in some posts no longer with us that the Bobcats are really bad this year...:D

orange machine
08-22-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm hearing Bull Stadium and the new turf will welcome the Bobcats and their faithful tonight. Sure glad I read in some posts no longer with us that the Bobcats are really bad this year...:D

I guess will see how good the Bobcats are tonight.

Bullaholic
08-22-2013, 11:06 AM
I guess will see how good the Bobcats are tonight.

Well, I just hope that the Bulls are able to test the Bobcats adequately...

orange machine
08-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Well, I just hope that the Bulls are able to test the Bobcats adequately...

Im sure yall will be plenty to handle.

Matthew328
08-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Im sure yall will be plenty to handle.

Gonna be interested to see how this plays out...its only a scrimmage but Argyle's demolition of Bridgeport made me take notice..will be interested to see how Celina fares

LeonJr
08-22-2013, 12:21 PM
This will get UGLY

rholl
08-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Someone post some good scrimmage updates. The Indians coming to b'port to kick off the season next week!!!!

orange machine
08-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Someone post some good scrimmage updates. The Indians coming to b'port to kick off the season next week!!!!

I will sure try.

Matthew328
08-22-2013, 01:55 PM
This will get UGLY

I concur

orange machine
08-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Celina won the live qt 21 to 7. In the other part of the scrimmage Celina scored 2 or 3 td's to none.

Celina8
08-23-2013, 08:21 AM
Celina won the live qt 21 to 7. In the other part of the scrimmage Celina scored 2 or 3 td's to none.

Hey Orange, did you feel like we had improved from last weeks play and are we still struggling with injuries?

orange machine
08-23-2013, 08:36 AM
Hey Orange, did you feel like we had improved from last weeks play and are we still struggling with injuries?

Offense looked better the oline did a very good job and Nathan threw some really good passes and had some tremendous runs. The receivers dropped a few passes that should have been caught, but they will catch those most of the time. Jarren Alexander was flat out awesome at tailback wowing the stands a few times. He reminds me a lot of Troy McCartney the way he runs. If the defense can get healthy and they can move Jarren to Tailback this offense could be high octane. I walked away happy with the offense they are getting much better and I saw some different looks in the spread that we haven't seen before that should be effective.

Defense is a whole different ball game, gotta get some players healthy and get a lot more reps in because the defense is very young.

Bullaholic
08-23-2013, 09:16 AM
Celina has a very good football team. they should be in the hunt at the end of the season. I don't think they are quite as complete as Argyle yet, but very good nevertheless. #33 is a very special RB. If the Bobcats use him in the right spots and he gets a block or two---he can take it to the house on any play. Best of luck to the Bobcats this season.

orange machine
08-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Celina has a very good football team. they should be in the hunt at the end of the season. I don't think they are quite as complete as Argyle yet, but very good nevertheless. #33 is a very special RB. If the Bobcats use him in the right spots and he gets a block or two---he can take it to the house on any play. Best of luck to the Bobcats this season.

Same to y'all and thanks for allowing the Celina fans to sit on the home side it was very hot on the visitor side. Had that been Prosper they woukd have made everybody go back to the visitor side.

Gsquared
08-23-2013, 09:42 AM
Same to y'all and thanks for allowing the Celina fans to sit on the home side it was very hot on the visitor side. Had that been Prosper they woukd have made everybody go back to the visitor side.

OM, you shoulda called Bullaholic when you hit Bport city limits, he would have bought your dinner and drinks! :evillol:

orange machine
08-23-2013, 11:08 AM
OM, you shoulda called Bullaholic when you hit Bport city limits, he would have bought your dinner and drinks! :evillol:

That would have been nice. I don't think they sold anything to drink last night. I know this much, I had a swamp in my pants lol.:eek:

slpybear the bullfan
08-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Had that been Decatur we would have made them go back to the Visitor's side.

LOL, was very glad that you guys enjoyed the trip. Good luck to your season and I will echo Bullaholic's comments regarding your running back.

As for our first game on the new turf... I was a proud Bull Fan up in the stands. Looked great and is a real improvement. I am excited to get a new scoreboard before next week as well.

orange machine
08-23-2013, 11:30 AM
Had that been Decatur we would have made them go back to the Visitor's side.

LOL, was very glad that you guys enjoyed the trip. Good luck to your season and I will echo Bullaholic's comments regarding your running back.

As for our first game on the new turf... I was a proud Bull Fan up in the stands. Looked great and is a real improvement. I am excited to get a new scoreboard before next week as well.

Yes that field is beautiful and the Bulls deserve it. Y'all are gracious host and hope I hope y'all have a good safe injury free year if at all possible.