PDA

View Full Version : Bass Pro Shops is coming to

Cam
08-20-2013, 10:55 AM
Round Rock! Hooray!...it's my boys and I favorite place to spend hours walkin' around and dreamin' of all the toys we want!.....Eventually, we leave with a few 3 dollar lures and some lead weights!......:doh:

BullDawgDad
08-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Round Rock! Hooray!...it's my boys and I favorite place to spend hours walkin' around and dreamin' of all the toys we want!.....Eventually, we leave with a few 3 dollar lures and some lead weights!......:doh:

At least now I don't have to drive all the way to Buda to hit up Cabbalas:cheerl:

Rabid Cougar
08-20-2013, 11:21 AM
At least now I don't have to drive all the way to Buda to hit up Cabbalas:cheerl:

We have a soon to open Cabelas in Waco. Not a big one, but a Cabela's none the least. Another good reason to hold playoff games in Waco. :cheerl:

hollywood
08-20-2013, 12:04 PM
We have a soon to open Cabelas in Waco. Not a big one, but a Cabela's none the least. Another good reason to hold playoff games in Waco. :cheerl:

Cool! Which side of Waco? Beats going to the metro mess on the north side of FW.

Scoop27
08-20-2013, 12:38 PM
Our closest one for us is at the Katy Mills Mall off I10

Rabid Cougar
08-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Cool! Which side of Waco? Beats going to the metro mess on the north side of FW.

Southside. I-35 and Highway 6. Very close to WISD Stadium.

Matthew328
08-20-2013, 01:42 PM

That area of Waco seems to be growing..

Bosqueville
08-20-2013, 01:58 PM
That area of Waco seems to be growing..

Wait until you see the development that gets under way this fall along the Brazos across from the new stadium. Hotel complex with movie theater, restaurants, condo's, retail... going to be first class.

hollywood
08-20-2013, 03:33 PM

Nice! I'll be making a few trips over then.

mwrams
08-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Nice! I'll be making a few trips over then.

I have a Bass Pro Shop about 3 miles north of me off Hwy 77 in Harlingen. Went this week to pprowl around as a matter of fact...

Cam
08-20-2013, 04:11 PM
I have a Bass Pro Shop about 3 miles north of me off Hwy 77 in Harlingen. Went this week to pprowl around as a matter of fact...

yep, I've been to that one a few times.....well, I hope at least you walked out of there with more than just a couple of lures and lead weights!.......

Farmersfan
08-21-2013, 09:06 AM
I love BPS and Cabelas but if you are looking for the exact same products for a much lesser price go to Academy. They have the same brands (minus BPS and Cabelas brand) and they are usually about 20% to 30% cheaper...............

Rabid Cougar
08-21-2013, 09:40 AM
I love BPS and Cabelas but if you are looking for the exact same products for a much lesser price go to Academy. They have the same brands (minus BPS and Cabelas brand) and they are usually about 20% to 30% cheaper...............

Waco has one of those too! Also very close to WISD and The Floyd. Better yet. It has a Freebirds and a Chick-fil-A adjacent to it for your dining pleasure. (Very important on playoff nights.)