PDA

View Full Version : Everman vs Glen Rose

Catfan
11-08-2003, 12:05 AM
anyone heard results?

cheer4grhs05
11-08-2003, 12:15 AM
48-21 Everman, good season guys, it wouldve been a lot closer if matt frazee wouldnt have got hurt in the 1st quarter. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs

Defense_Wins_Games
11-08-2003, 05:30 PM
Are you kidding me...It wouldn't have mattered if Glen Rose had the National Guard on the field playing with them last night...They were not going to win that game...All you Glen Rose people come on here and talk about all of these individuals on your offense and how much of a superstar they are, individually...You know why you aren't going to the playoffs??? Because there is more to football than offense...For you to say that you would have made it a close game with "Matt Frazee" on the field is ludicrous...Why don't you stick to cheering and watch the big boys, Kennedale/Everman, in the playoffs...

<small>[ November 08, 2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Defense_Wins_Games ]</small>

Everman01Grad.
11-08-2003, 05:48 PM
Defense...that is the best post ive read all season. If u noticed everman people didnt talk all last week like GR did...What happen we didnt only beat them...we put a beatin on them. Those hits lastnight were crazy. I mean look at what happen to there player one pop and he was out. I told Gr they were tackling dummies for the first round. Just something to practice on. My thing is even football player talked alot of S*** last week.(excuse my language) and then they didnt do anything. Not to mention they scored a second time cause not one starter was in the game for Everman.LOL that's funny. That tells u the talent we have.N E Ways good post...Gr...Good try but Kennedale was a fluke..I didnt want to beleive it but it was. Goodluke wildcates in the playoffs!!!

everman_guy
11-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Actually it shouldn't have been that close. We gift wrapped them 2 td's in the first on mistakes, and gave up a garbage time td. It was a great performance by Everman from about 6 minutes left in the first quarter on. They are definitely ready to make another deep run.

v-town
11-09-2003, 11:06 AM
Congratulations Everman on putting the biggest trash talking team in their place. by the way Glen Roses hasn't been saying much since Friday.
great job and thanks for the help, the people of Venus greatly appreciate you on doing your part to get us in the playoffs. Good luck to you on a potential third strait.

K-TOWN
11-09-2003, 11:09 AM
AMEN!!!