PDA

View Full Version : It's making a comeback

maestro
08-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Electro-Shock Therapy

Apparently so. 100,000 Americans are currently undergoing it.

70-80% of people have positive results from mental illness.

Oh My !!!!

maestro
08-20-2013, 08:25 AM
This according to NBC Today Show

Side effect??? Loss of short term memory

refereedoc
08-20-2013, 09:46 AM
I have that every day and I haven't had electro-shock therapy ( it may be the aliens in Erath county doing it to me) but I am certain Cam has electro-therapy treatment. :wave:

Cam
08-20-2013, 11:11 AM
I have that every day and I haven't had electro-shock therapy ( it may be the aliens in Erath county doing it to me) but I am certain Cam has electro-therapy treatment. :wave:

ref, them aliens are doin' more things to ya'll than you think!......be extra careful if you suddenly wake up missing your tonsils!....
As for electro-shock therapy, we're kin to the original inventors of that, Italian neuropsychiatrists Ugo Cerletti and Lucio Bini. The original machine was kept in the family and you guessed it, I have it now....my wife and I experimented with it...even tried it before some of our romantic interludes.....
Me: "Well honey, how was it?"
Wife: "How was what?"....:doh:

Damn machine!....it don't work!.......:mad:

hollywood
08-20-2013, 11:56 AM
ref, them aliens are doin' more things to ya'll than you think!......be extra careful if you suddenly wake up missing your tonsils!....
As for electro-shock therapy, we're kin to the original inventors of that, Italian neuropsychiatrists Ugo Cerletti and Lucio Bini. The orange machine was kept in the family and you guessed it, I have it now....my wife and I experimented with it...even tried it before some of our romantic interludes.....
Me: "Well honey, how was it?"
Wife: "How was what?"....:doh:

Damn machine!....it don't work!.......:mad:

Whoa Cam... didn't know you were into orange machines! :eek:

Cam
08-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Whoa Cam... didn't know you were into orange machines! :eek:

...that's tampering!.....

hollywood
08-20-2013, 12:02 PM
...that's tampering!.....

lol!