PDA

View Full Version : buff4ever

Cam
08-19-2013, 12:30 PM
.....finish the buffalo?.....:D

buff4ever
08-19-2013, 02:57 PM
.....finish the buffalo?.....:D

I am disappointed that you haven't driven by to see the wonderful progress. Looks great.

Cam
08-19-2013, 03:35 PM
I am disappointed that you haven't driven by to see the wonderful progress. Looks great.

Dang buff....why didn't you tell me?....I just passed thru Gilmer!.....actually thought about the damn buffalo!.....and you of course!

panfan
08-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Dang buff....why didn't you tell me?....I just passed thru Gilmer!.....actually thought about the damn buffalo!.....and you of course!

Gilmer is a long ways from Giddings

buff4ever
08-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Gilmer is a long ways from Giddings

I was confused as well with the relevance of Gilmer and our buffalo on the hill, or myself.

Starting to worry if I am in Cam's normal list of thoughts, because they are far from normal.

Cam
08-19-2013, 07:23 PM
I was confused as well with the relevance of Gilmer and our buffalo on the hill, or myself.

Starting to worry if I am in Cam's normal list of thoughts, because they are far from normal.

ya mean they're not the Gilmer Buffaloes??.....dang, I am confused......but I did mean to say Giddings.......The Giddings Buckeyes right??.......:vrycnfsd:

buff4ever
08-20-2013, 02:41 PM
ya mean they're not the Gilmer Buffaloes??.....dang, I am confused......but I did mean to say Giddings.......The Giddings Buckeyes right??.......:vrycnfsd:

Who is the painter now? I would say you been sniffing some fumes here of late. Reading some of your post, that explains a lot. Are you guys still happy with the paint job on the bulldog. I wonder if the panthers will let me paint a panther for them during the zero week game?

Cam
08-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Who is the painter now? I would say you been sniffing some fumes here of late. Reading some of your post, that explains a lot. Are you guys still happy with the paint job on the bulldog. I wonder if the panthers will let me paint a panther for them during the zero week game?

now buff you know I don't believe in any kind of sniffin'!.....Even when I flatulate in front of some folks I always make sure to tell them, "DON'T sniff, there's enough for everybody!".....You bet I'm happy with the bulldog paint job..especially if you painted it!....Now if I only knew where it was! Are you talkin' about the little green dawg in front of the middle school??....You best better ask panfan or one of them other Barney Purples about paintin' anything over there.....they're a might bit touchy when it comes to their stuff....shoot, I heard someone from their school board didn't like the tiles in the bathrooms of the new school....almost made them tear down the entire building and start over!....:crazy:

and speakin' of sniffin'....: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVscCNZsYSY

panfan
08-20-2013, 03:46 PM

Sure - we'll just ask that you travel about 5-8 miles west, find the first big advertising sign on 29 in Burnet County and paint the biggest purple panther you can. Consider it the Giddings/LH gift to the good folks of Burnet!

Cam
08-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Sure - we'll just ask that you travel about 5-8 miles west, find the first big advertising sign on 29 in Burnet County and paint the biggest purple panther you can. Consider it the Giddings/LH gift to the good folks of Burnet!

I see you noticed it!.....Don't go for it buff...panfan just wants to see you in the news stuck up in them tall billboards with firetrucks everywhere to rescue you!.....but if you insist on doing it, LHPfactory might have plenty of un-used cans of purple paint!.....unless he got his money back!......:stirpot:

Cam
08-20-2013, 04:04 PM
wow buff.....you're a popular fella!....already 179 hits!.....

panfan
08-20-2013, 04:06 PM
I see you noticed it!.....Don't go for it buff...panfan just wants to see you in the news stuck up in them tall billboards with firetrucks everywhere to rescue you!.....but if you insist on doing it, LHPfactory might have plenty of un-used cans of purple paint!.....unless he got his money back!......:stirpot:

the panfan is all seeing and all know... all seeing.

buff4ever
08-20-2013, 04:11 PM
well 3 of us have to be atleast 20 of those views. The others are just looking for some giddings info, which has been quiet here of late with no one knowing what to expect of the new talent.

Cam
08-20-2013, 04:20 PM
well 3 of us have to be atleast 20 of those views. The others are just looking for some giddings info, which has been quiet here of late with no one knowing what to expect of the new talent.

no way dude...I've only been on this thread maybe 3 times max!...:D..................but speakin' of Giddings, they always seem to have some good talent....gave Burnet hell everytime we had to go over there and scrimmage them!....that sure was a long drive for a scrimmage but at least we got to stare at that buffalo off in the distance.....:doh:

panfan
08-20-2013, 04:28 PM

sorry we won't have any fireworks going off behind the visitors stands every time we score - but to make ya'll feel at home, we will have resident dove hunters shooting near by peppering the visiting stands with some stray shot!!! Ya'll ought to feel right welcome when you get here August 30 - hope dove season is open by then - or is it September 1. If not - we just have someone back there shooting clay pigeons for ya'll. :taunt:

buff4ever
08-20-2013, 04:34 PM
sorry we won't have any fireworks going off behind the visitors stands every time we score - but to make ya'll feel at home, we will have resident dove hunters shooting near by peppering the visiting stands with some stray shot!!! Ya'll ought to feel right welcome when you get here August 30 - hope dove season is open by then - or is it September 1. If not - we just have someone back there shooting clay pigeons for ya'll. :taunt:

Ain't no buffalo ever worried about a little shout gun bb. Bring it on.

Cam, we have talented players again, we are still looking for big boys to step up I think, and then see how it all comes together. Quiet round here because no one knows. I expect that we will be better than last year for some reasons we will wait to show themselves.

panfan
08-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Ain't no buffalo ever worried about a little shout gun bb. Bring it on.

Cam, we have talented players again, we are still looking for big boys to step up I think, and then see how it all comes together. Quiet round here because no one knows. I expect that we will be better than last year for some reasons we will wait to show themselves.

I for one was good with the local hunters - I was upset that I didn't have my gun so I could drop a few over the field that flew over. Some of the mama's in the stands were flinchin every time a gun went off though.

Far as upcoming game - can't wait - A new groups of talent mixed with the old. We did pretty good against La Grange so we'll see how we stack up against Sealy. Its early so hard to tell - but things are looking good.

buff4ever
08-21-2013, 01:55 PM
I for one was good with the local hunters - I was upset that I didn't have my gun so I could drop a few over the field that flew over. Some of the mama's in the stands were flinchin every time a gun went off though.

Far as upcoming game - can't wait - A new groups of talent mixed with the old. We did pretty good against La Grange so we'll see how we stack up against Sealy. Its early so hard to tell - but things are looking good.

What did you think of LG in that scrimmage, the words I am hearing from their people are that they shut yall down, no scores, and they dominated. That is coming from a few purple blooded fans in fayette county, that doesn't mean it is exactly how it went down.

Turin
08-21-2013, 02:01 PM
What did you think of LG in that scrimmage, the words I am hearing from their people are that they shut yall down, no scores, and they dominated. That is coming from a few purple blooded fans in fayette county, that doesn't mean it is exactly how it went down.

Very interesting. The lack of a scoreboard must have confused them. ;)

panfan
08-21-2013, 02:53 PM

We scored 2 TDD during the controlled half to their none