PDA

View Full Version : Anyone viewing Fox Sports One

maestro
08-19-2013, 08:40 AM
This weekend?

The positives that I see are it will give us one Big 12, one PAC 12, and probably Boise State each weekend.
Three more viewing options as far as games.

First weekend is a West Virginia game, Oregon game, and a Boise game.

Old Tiger
08-19-2013, 08:47 AM
I like it mainly because I'm sick of espn

44INAROW
08-19-2013, 08:48 AM
This weekend?

The positives that I see are it will give us one Big 12, one PAC 12, and probably Boise State each weekend.
Three more viewing options as far as games.

First weekend is a West Virginia game, Oregon game, and a Boise game.
it was first discovered at my house about 10:30 last night.. looking forward to some games we wanna see...............

maestro
08-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Channel 150 on DISH

Matthew328
08-19-2013, 09:10 AM
Channel 150 on DISH

I watched Jay and Dan quite a bit in Canada on TSN they are not bad...its nice just to have an alternative to ESPN

44INAROW
08-19-2013, 09:33 AM
Channel 219 on DirecTV

Gone Fishing
08-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Can't have enough football games on my TV , its great. Also Fox Sports Thursday night football game is going to have 6 NCAA Division 2 games throughout the year and that makes me happy.

BwdLion73
08-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Channel 150 on DISH

So did they do away with the Speed Channel?

MJMbrahmas10
08-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Find it funny how espn blows up Riley cooper for the N word. But say nothing about there ex partner(Hugh Douglas) using the N word

Matthew328
08-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Find it funny how espn blows up Riley cooper for the N word. But say nothing about there ex partner(Hugh Douglas) using the N word

I dont believe Douglas was fired for using the N word, instead he called a co-worked an Uncle Tom

JBulldawg
08-19-2013, 12:59 PM
I dont believe Douglas was fired for using the N word, instead he called a co-worked an Uncle Tom

Who was it that he called Uncle Tom?

caleb_mccaig
08-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Who was it that he called Uncle Tom?
Michael Smith I believe.
I've liked what I've seen from Fox Sport's One, they don't seem to spend more than five minutes on a subject which is better than the half a show they spend on Mike Trout or A-Rod. Looks like they're giving soccer some good PT also which I like. I'm really looking forward to watching it pretty often. It also doesn't hurt that they followed Fox News in having all smokeshow female analysts.

Rabid Cougar
08-19-2013, 02:04 PM
A rose is a rose no matter what channel it is on. It is Sports Center with that stupid a$$ robot.

Matthew328
08-19-2013, 02:12 PM
I haven't seen the robot make an appearance yet

Tejastrue
08-19-2013, 03:02 PM

He kinda did both and then some...

http://blackamericaweb.com/154888/espns-hugh-douglas-calls-co-host-michael-smith-uncle-tom-and-house-nier/

Rabid Cougar
08-19-2013, 03:27 PM
I haven't seen the robot make an appearance yet

I hope it doesn't. I did watch the new channel last night after the Giants and Colts game. I saw it as Sports Center with a different color scheme. Really how many differnt ways is there to report on Sports? As long as it give me more options on College football, the better in my books. They will probably have their version of "College Gameday" too hosted by Erin Andrews. Viewers will have their preferences, just as they do with NFL Pregames on Fox and CBS.

Old Tiger
08-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Michael Smith I believe.
I've liked what I've seen from Fox Sport's One, they don't seem to spend more than five minutes on a subject which is better than the half a show they spend on Mike Trout or A-Rod. Looks like they're giving soccer some good PT also which I like. I'm really looking forward to watching it pretty often. It also doesn't hurt that they followed Fox News in having all smokeshow female analysts.Hopefully they stay away from the media lobbying of certain players for certain things, that will automatically make it a gazillion times better.

Old Tiger
08-19-2013, 03:57 PM
I hope it doesn't. I did watch the new channel last night after the Giants and Colts game. I saw it as Sports Center with a different color scheme. Really how many differnt ways is there to report on Sports? As long as it give me more options on College football, the better in my books. They will probably have their version of "College Gameday" too hosted by Erin Andrews. Viewers will have their preferences, just as they do with NFL Pregames on Fox and CBS.
But you don't have to hear lame ass Stuart Scott or Chris Berman.

Roughneck93
08-19-2013, 05:46 PM
They showed this exclusive video from the Texans/Dolphins game on Saturday...

http://msn.foxsports.com/watch/fox-football-daily/story/philbin-alerts-nfl-about-in-game-incident-081913

Looks like Antonio Smith might end up a little lighter in the wallet and/or face a suspension.