PDA

View Full Version : Where is that Notre Dame/Monahans fan ***-82? I want to show him these...

Sweetwater Red
08-17-2013, 01:43 PM
Go Blue! :taunt: :D

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/851f056c-8246-4046-8507-056943c022f4.jpg

WTF-82
08-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Is that other ticket mine .... awesome cant wait to see Notre Dame defense get up all over Michigan ... Notre Dame all the way .... In this one...

WTF-82
08-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Man glad you get to make one we try a ND trip once a year .... Great times .... Some of my crazy family go 3 times ... One crazy cousin even went to National Title and spent thousands on tickets ..... Notre Dame will win so just be ready !!!!

Sweetwater Red
08-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Is that other ticket mine .... awesome cant wait to see Notre Dame defense get up all over Michigan ... Notre Dame all the way .... In this one...

Umm...nope! I'm interested to see what Al Borges (OC) can do with Devin Gardner who is more of a pro style QB against that Notre Dame D.

Man glad you get to make one we try a ND trip once a year .... Great times .... Some of my crazy family go 3 times ... One crazy cousin even went to National Title and spent thousands on tickets ..... Notre Dame will win so just be ready !!!!

Thanks me too. This will be my first game at the Big House, I can't wait. Especially considering this will be the last one between Michigan
and Notre Dame in Ann Arbor until who knows when. Yeah, I remembered that y'all had made some trips up there. If Michigan
made it to the National title game I'd probably do the same thing. Well, as long as they weren't going to be playing Alabama under Saban lol.
I've already seen how that would turn out in person when they were at Jerry World.