PDA

View Full Version : Romo and Woods?

caleb_mccaig
08-15-2013, 04:29 PM
So apparently when Jesse Holley was still on the Cowboys, one day at training camp he saw Romo and Tiger walking around together. Later he saw them both working out in the weight room, so according to Holley he said they're really good friends. I know Romo plays golf well, but this just seems like a random relationship....BTW apparently while they were lifting Stephen McGee walked over and asked for Tiger to sign a golf ball. Such a McGee thing to do.

ogg
08-15-2013, 07:42 PM
Cause you know McGee always had a random golf ball in his pocket.

Gone Fishing
08-15-2013, 08:27 PM
Honestly, I pissed next to Tiger one time back when he was really young on the tour, I was a player too. But ,I can say I didn't ask for an autograph, LOL. I wanted to kick his ass on the course... Instead I have over 800 plus posts on 3 A down low and he doesn't!!! Just saying..... Oh and my son is playing college football too. Not sure if he even knows his son or daughter much, Not as much as I know mine anyway...... I am blessed, just not rich... Oh, by the way, I don't want to meet Romo....

By the way, I think McGee is a solid back up in the NFL and maybe a starter on a ****** team. In high school he and Shipley were men and every body else were just boys!!!! He should get a better chance in my opinion.