08-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Looks like they want our guns:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/dogncar1/pic17651_zps1b6eea2e.jpg

They can also KMA!

BEAST
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Looks like they want our guns:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/dogncar1/pic17651_zps1b6eea2e.jpg

If it is true, there will be a lot of dead codifications enforcers laying around.

BEAST

MUSTANG69
08-14-2013, 01:45 PM
They can also KMA!

They can kiss my rosie red ass, also. They ain't gettin mine.

orange machine
08-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Yes it is true and my Officers as well as myself completely stand against it!!! We adhere to the United States Constitution.....

D'Highlander
08-14-2013, 02:12 PM
I dont know why we fund a committee made up of third world countries who makes up rules to take away our liberties.

BEAST
08-14-2013, 02:46 PM
I dont know why we fund a committee made up of third world countries who makes up rules to take away our liberties.

BAM!! Comment of the day by far.

BEAST

panfan
08-14-2013, 02:51 PM

This has no effect on US laws or the 2nd amendment. Look up this group at the UN and see what they do and it will be come obvious they have bigger fish to fry in terms of assisting 3rd world countries with their issues, than interfering in one of its founding members internal politics. Its a non issue. Now the internal politics surround the 2nd amendment and repeated efforts to enforce some level of gun control are what is at issue, not this.

D'Highlander
08-14-2013, 03:00 PM
This has no effect on US laws or the 2nd amendment. Look up this group at the UN and see what they do and it will be come obvious they have bigger fish to fry in terms of assisting 3rd world countries with their issues, than interfering in one of its founding members internal politics. Its a non issue. Now the internal politics surround the 2nd amendment and repeated efforts to enforce some level of gun control are what is at issue, not this.

Are you being sarcastic? Read the first paragraph Pan... The whole thing is about the USA!

waterboy
08-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Yes it is true and my Officers as well as myself completely stand against it!!! We adhere to the United States Constitution.....

I know it's true, too. I have more than one friend of mine who are officers, and they have said the same thing. The thing is...will our military uphold our Constitution against our enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC? I pray they will not try and enforce an United Nations memorandum over our sovereign Constitution, even when told to by our government. This process has already started, and those who don't think it has have their heads buried in the sand. Needless to say, I will stand against our own government if they can't abide by our Constitution, a "living document" according to our present president. It's been in the works for a couple of decades now, though, and it doesn't really matter who our president is, or what party he belongs to. This process of elimination of firearms has been in the works since at least the first Bush presidency.

rancher
08-14-2013, 03:17 PM
THIS IS A FACT AND GOING TO HAPPEN. HERE IS LINK FROM FOX WHAT KERRY SAID.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/03/lawmakers-urge-obama-to-reject-un-arms-treaty-as-it-opens-for-signature/

rancher
08-14-2013, 03:21 PM
WHY DO YOU THINK THERE HAS BEEN A MILITARIZATION OF OUR POLICE FORCES. SEE THE WALL STREET JOURNAL ARTICLE.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323848804578608040780519904.html

Tejastrue
08-14-2013, 03:32 PM
If they get serious enough..UN troops will be used. This is not a conspriracy theory. Can you imagine the repercussions?

panfan
08-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Are you being sarcastic? Read the first paragraph Pan... The whole thing is about the USA!

Of course they use the US as an example, gun ownership is part of everyday life, and its an easy target to show big numbers of civilian gun owners. This group can only recommend. US laws as they currently stand will not allow this to happen. Now does that mean these laws cannot be changed? Of course not, they can be changed, but only within the context of US policies. So I say again, the issue lies at home among those that support and those that oppose the 2nd amendment of the US constitution. There have been numerous attempts to restrict civilian gun ownership over the years (many years) and for the most part, those attempts have failed. Even in the wake of the shootings in the northeast, and the public outcry against guns in civilian hands, particularly high round magazine counts and certain AR type rifles, the attempts failed.

We can only insist through our votes that those that support 2nd amendment rights in our legislative bodies continue to be present to uphold it. Just my opinion.

Farmersfan
08-14-2013, 03:38 PM
It would require a 2/3 vote to ratify this. Will never happen.............

Rabid Cougar
08-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Of course they use the US as an example, gun ownership is part of everyday life, and its an easy target to show big numbers of civilian gun owners. This group can only recommend. US laws as they currently stand will not allow this to happen. Now does that mean these laws cannot be changed? Of course not, they can be changed, but only within the context of US policies. So I say again, the issue lies at home among those that support and those that oppose the 2nd amendment of the US constitution. There have been numerous attempts to restrict civilian gun ownership over the years (many years) and for the most part, those attempts have failed. Even in the wake of the shootings in the northeast, and the public outcry against guns in civilian hands, particularly high round magazine counts and certain AR type rifles, the attempts failed.

We can only insist through our votes that those that support 2nd amendment rights in our legislative bodies continue to be present to uphold it. Just my opinion.

Have you been around any soldiers lately? They are the biggest "gun nuts" (I say that with the utmost affection) that I know. I doubt that they would "take away" thier own hardware.

Seriously, EVERY mud hut in Iraq is allowed one AK.

MUSTANG69
08-14-2013, 04:55 PM

I agree. I don't think the dumbest politician we have would vote for this, but you never know.

bag-o-chips
08-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Well there is a mistake that is in #6 and this article may help.

http://www.examiner.com/article/purported-u-n-disarmament-document-long-on-hysteria-short-on-provability

bobcat1
08-14-2013, 07:54 PM
I don't know if it is a true document or not. It was on the internet. But then the sites that say it is a fake is on the internet too. All I will say if it is true and it passed somehow, It would be an all out war to try and disarm Americans. Ain't happening at my house as long as I got ammo or the strength to swing an empty rifle.

defense51
08-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Ain't happening at my house as long as I got ammo or the strength to swing an empty rifle. My sentiment exactly! They may eventually take them from me, but I'll be dead in a pile of brass and empty magazines before they do!

BILLYFRED0000
08-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Yeah OM..... bet there must might be an enforcement problem don't ya know.....

GreenMonster
08-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Agenda 21 has been around since the early 80's I believe. If you are really interested check out Alex Jones out of Austin. He's a conspiracy theorist/ syndicated radio show host and he has a lot of information about the UN and Agenda 21. Take it for what you will because he is definitely into sensationalism but he has government documents and a decent track record of predicting the moves of the government to hoard power. A big part of the 2nd amendment is to allow the citizenry the ability to raise up against a tyrannical government. There is a lot of entertaining information on the Jones site Infowars but you have to sort through the garbage as well, a lot of "they're out to get us" stuff about the government and even goes into stuff saying the government will use TSA and Homeland Security to lock us all up in concentration camps etc on top of taking our guns.

Phil C
08-15-2013, 01:23 PM
If guns are outlawed then only outlaws will have guns. :mad:

toddg
08-15-2013, 03:22 PM
My sentiment exactly! They may eventually take them from me, but I'll be dead in a pile of brass and empty magazines before they do!

a Marine and his Rifle..deadly!! Semper Fi!!!!

Farmersfan
08-15-2013, 03:50 PM
My sentiment exactly! They may eventually take them from me, but I'll be dead in a pile of brass and empty magazines before they do!

LOL. And I'm sure they are losing sleep at night worrying about the difficulty they will have taking your guns! Can you say gnat on a camel's ass? :cheerl:

BEAST
08-15-2013, 03:55 PM
LOL. And I'm sure they are losing sleep at night worrying about the difficulty they will have taking your guns! Can you say gnat on a camel's ass? :cheerl:

Not true at all! You are assuming that police officers and millitary will side with them instead of the american people. Thats a huge miscalculation.

BEAST

orange machine
08-15-2013, 04:50 PM
Not true at all! You are assuming that police officers and millitary will side with them instead of the american people. Thats a huge miscalculation.

BEAST

I can tell you this my department along with the law enforcement in our area will side with the United States Constitution and the American people.

MUSTANG69
08-15-2013, 04:54 PM

I think you may be underestimating the convictions of many people who own firearms.

regaleagle
08-15-2013, 05:14 PM
I'm not certain those backing this Agenda thru the UN realize what kind of upheaval might be caused here in America from this proposed action...OR....they are very aware and look at this as a no lose situation for further weakening the greatest power nation in the world. The U.S. would be nuts to agree and not fight this agenda. It has long-reaching ramifications for the citizens and overall safety of this country. Turning the U.S.A. into a police state would only have negative results. This country does not know how to deal with that type of tyranny.....other than to strike back. Trouble on the horizon, for sure.

regaleagle
08-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Now watch gun sales skyrocket. Does anyone own any stocks in Smith & Wesson, or ammunitions manufacturers, by chance???

bobcat1
08-15-2013, 06:18 PM

BEAST

I think you may be underestimating the convictions of many people who own firearms.The UN has no idea what would happen. Millions and Millions of gun owners against the little blue hats? Ain't happening FF. You can go side with them if you want.

zebrablue2
08-15-2013, 06:46 PM

Never say never with this crazy ass gov we have. Look how Obama care slipped through. All part of an agenda they have:crazy:

defense51
08-15-2013, 09:58 PM
LOL. And I'm sure they are losing sleep at night worrying about the difficulty they will have taking your guns! Can you say gnat on a camel's ass? :cheerl: This reminds me of a quote by retired Marine Corps General Peter Pace
"You're making the wrong assumption that a Marine by himself is outnumbered! "
:hand:
Even the smallest flea can drive a big dog crazy, and it doesn't take long before one flea becomes many fleas!

Aesculus gilmus
08-16-2013, 06:43 AM
I don't think a government which has you until total 24/7 surveillance is going to find it necessary to confiscate your guns. You're basically under wireless electronic lockdown already.

The erection of the NSA police state has made seizing private caches of weapons and ammo a waste of time and resources.

BwdLion73
08-16-2013, 08:00 AM
I can tell you this my department along with the law enforcement in our area will side with the United States Constitution and the American people.

You mean your former department . X-chief after Homeland security comes in ... might as well come on to the hills with us. ;)