PDA

View Full Version : 17 Days till kickoff!

Gsquared
08-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bosqueville
08-12-2013, 08:16 AM
First China Spring Freshmen scrimmage this Saturday!!

Gsquared
08-12-2013, 08:18 AM
First China Spring Freshmen scrimmage this Saturday!!

Nice!!!

defense51
08-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheerl::cheerl::clap::clap:

hollywood
08-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Well, how did everyones inter squad scrimmages go? Week 0 can't get here fast enough.

lostaussie
08-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gilmer on Thursday..............where you going Friday?

Gsquared
08-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Gilmer on Thursday..............where you going Friday?
Gilmer Thursday, Argyle at Abilene Wylie Friday and Highland Park vs Aledo in Allen on Saturday.

lostaussie
08-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Gilmer Thursday, Argyle at Abilene Wylie Friday and Highland Park vs Aledo in Allen on Saturday.Are they having the 6-man throwdown in Hico this year?

Gsquared
08-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Are they having the 6-man throwdown in Hico this year?
I believe so but we arent doing it this year.

toddg
08-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Well, how did everyones inter squad scrimmages go? Week 0 can't get here fast enough.

went pretty good.. defense ahead of offense at this point, happy with what i saw..was impressed with our new skill players overall speed..will know a lot more after scrimmage @Kennedale this friday..

hollywood
08-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Gilmer Thursday, Argyle at Abilene Wylie Friday and Highland Park vs Aledo in Allen on Saturday.

Dang son... Now that's some traveling!

Are you sure you wouldn't want to see Stephenville roast some jalapeņos that Friday? Prepa Tech has got it coming to 'em. Save you about 180 miles. lol

hollywood
08-12-2013, 06:35 PM
went pretty good.. defense ahead of offense at this point, happy with what i saw..was impressed with our new skill players overall speed..will know a lot more after scrimmage @Kennedale this friday..

Sounds good toddg! Oct 18th is around the corner ya know. I have a sneaky feeling Stephenville 2013 may be more potent on offense than last season. Time will tell. ;)

toddg
08-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Sounds good toddg! Oct 18th is around the corner ya know. I have a sneaky feeling Stephenville 2013 may be more potent on offense than last season. Time will tell. ;)

that very well may be Hollywood..i can assure you the Indian Defense will be a good test for the Jackets..hopefully both teams will be healthy and at full throttle by oct 18 and be a good warm up leading into the playoffs..Alvarado has new QB, RBs,WRs, and TE this year, they have potential to be explosive with a lot of speed..but its a wait and see on just how well they will play until real games begin...refereedoc will know our TE very well..he is our ace on the mound in baseball

buckeyebob
08-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Scrimmage, Friday Evening, Buckeye Stadium, Whitehouse comes to town

5:30PM 9th grade & JV
7:00PM Varsity

I am soooooo ready!

ccmom
08-13-2013, 04:03 PM

Hide your liquor and your tutus, Wylie friends...G2 is coming to town.

You know the drill Grant...don't speak to me in public and all will be fine.:2thumbsup

refereedoc
08-13-2013, 05:07 PM
that very well may be Hollywood..i can assure you the Indian Defense will be a good test for the Jackets..hopefully both teams will be healthy and at full throttle by oct 18 and be a good warm up leading into the playoffs..Alvarado has new QB, RBs,WRs, and TE this year, they have potential to be explosive with a lot of speed..but its a wait and see on just how well they will play until real games begin...refereedoc will know our TE very well..he is our ace on the mound in baseball
My son played baseball with Lem Dog all summer. Great kid!