PDA

View Full Version : What about these Teams?

Celina8
08-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Last year one of the biggest surprise teams for me was Glen Rose. They were not even on my radar, but as the season progressed the word started to spread that this was a very good team. This year I am looking at a few schools and one that has me intrigued is Tyler Chapel Hill. They had to play a lot of young guys last year due to injuries, but that may pay off come this season. I do know that the two years they went to State they were very impressive. My other team is Springtown Porcupines. With the drop from AAAA to AAA I would not be surprised to see a much improved team from last years 6-5 playoff team especially with most of their offense returning from last years team. My last team is Athens just because they have so many returning both O/D and from what I remember last year they played some very hard fought games that were not decided until late in the game. With a more experienced team now those games might go their way.

regaleagle
08-11-2013, 07:27 PM
They have no posters on here that I'm aware of. You won't get much conversation on teams without posters.

PS>>>>Everybody's hoping their team will be good this season at this point.