PDA

View Full Version : Now this is an oops!!!

Cam
08-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Beware, there might be an architectural firm movin' to your town very soon!......:doh:

http://now.msn.com/intempo-building-47-stories-skyscraper-would-really-be-nice-if-it-had-an-elevator

defense51
08-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Make it a gym, think of the $$$ they can save not having to buy Stair Steppers!

waterboy
08-09-2013, 01:28 PM
I wonder if they'll have trouble getting people to buy or rent those condos...:thinking: I would just love to carry groceries up to my condo / penthouse on the 47th floor, making several trips... :doh: Hmmm...:thinking::vrycnfsd:

Cam
08-09-2013, 01:45 PM
I wonder if they'll have trouble getting people to buy or rent those condos...:thinking: I would just love to carry groceries up to my condo / penthouse on the 47th floor, making several trips... :doh: Hmmm...:thinking::vrycnfsd:

I was wonderin' the same thing.....then I got to thinkin', "Hell, I'll bet there's a waiting list for those condos, them Spaniards are crazy sunsabitches anyway!"......:crazy:

waterboy
08-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I was wonderin' the same thing.....then I got to thinkin', "Hell, I'll bet there's a waiting list for those condos, them Spaniards are crazy sunsabitches anyway!"......:crazy:

Crazy, and not very smart either if they forget to put an elevator in a high-rise!:crazy::thinking::spitlol:

Cam
08-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Crazy, and not very smart either if they forget to put an elevator in a high-rise!:crazy::thinking::spitlol:

To forget an elevator is the equivalent of someone forgeting to wipe their arse after a serious bowel movement....totally irresponsible, thoughtless, and down right disgustin'......

don't touch that finger....you don't know where it's been........

44INAROW
08-09-2013, 02:40 PM
ROFL I am glad we didn't write the Payment and Performance Bond on that job.. can you spell E&O.. yikes.......... can't wait until Crabman weighs in on this one :ack!::cheerl: