PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside/Sinton Fox Southwest

MUSTANG69
08-06-2013, 11:43 AM
A friend of mine told me that the Ingleside/Sinton game will be televised on Fox Southwest. Maybe a Sinton or Ingleside poster could enlighten me on this.

Matthew328
08-06-2013, 02:09 PM
A friend of mine told me that the Ingleside/Sinton game will be televised on Fox Southwest. Maybe a Sinton or Ingleside poster could enlighten me on this.

UIL rules prevent live broadcast of Friday night regular season games...I believe Sinton-Ingleside is a DQ Big Game of the Week which basically means a lot of pre-game coverage etc

hollywood
08-06-2013, 02:17 PM
Makes more since.

pirate4state
08-06-2013, 03:56 PM

Nah, just the DQ "Big game of the week"

MustangFootball
08-06-2013, 09:30 PM
This is set to be a great game....the last 2 seasons the favored team has lost, Can't wait.:1popcorn:

99IHSMustang
08-07-2013, 07:50 AM
What is the scoop on Ingleside this year? Who is going to be the primary RB?

MUSTANG69
08-07-2013, 10:57 AM
DQ GAME OF THE WEEK makes sense. I had never seen live coverage of a game during the regular season.

MUSTANG69
08-07-2013, 11:00 AM
Haven't heard anything. The Gross kid is back and he could play that position as well as receiver and quarterback.

99IHSMustang
08-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Haven't heard anything. The Gross kid is back and he could play that position as well as receiver and quarterback.

So is Ingleside looking to go with a dual QB system this year?

MUSTANG69
08-07-2013, 12:19 PM

I haven't really heard anything. That is a possibility with Tristan Barrajas and J. Gross back there.

MustangFootball
08-07-2013, 10:46 PM

I talk to Coach Hesseltine during the the Shriners game a couple of months ago and i ask him the same question and he told me they weren't going to have one primary running back but it would be more like a running game by committee as there are several running back that could do a great job, but he did say that Jalen would take majority of the duties at RB.

MustangFootball
08-07-2013, 11:01 PM

I thought that would have been a good thing last year before he moved but I don't think he will be looking at that, maybe he'd want Tristan to get his yards he's set to have a huge season 3000+ yards. He also had a a lot of huge runs this year as well lots of speed.

MUSTANG69
08-08-2013, 08:17 AM
I thought that would have been a good thing last year before he moved but I don't think he will be looking at that, maybe he'd want Tristan to get his yards he's set to have a huge season 3000+ yards. He also had a a lot of huge runs this year as well lots of speed.

I talked to a friend of Jalen's yesterday. He said that in the first week of practice Jalen has been practicing at different positions on offense and very little on defense. Sounds like he is going to very busy on offense. He is really athletic and I think he is going to cause a lot of havoc very defenses this year.

MustangFootball
08-08-2013, 01:22 PM
I talked to a friend of Jalen's yesterday. He said that in the first week of practice Jalen has been practicing at different positions on offense and very little on defense. Sounds like he is going to very busy on offense. He is really athletic and I think he is going to cause a lot of havoc very defenses this year.
I heard we even got a kid from Taft, (Trent Selby) he's a senior about 6-3 and as fast as Terrance who played DE and RB for the greyhounds. His mom is the new volleyball coach in Ingleside..... I doubt he'll play running back cause it was told to me by a very reliable source that he runs to high and he will probably be lined up opposite of Terrance at WR. not sure how good his hands are.

99IHSMustang
08-08-2013, 05:05 PM
I heard we even got a kid from Taft, (Trent Selby) he's a senior about 6-3 and as fast as Terrance who played DE and RB for the greyhounds. His mom is the new volleyball coach in Ingleside..... I doubt he'll play running back cause it was told to me by a very reliable source that he runs to high and he will probably be lined up opposite of Terrance at WR. not sure how good his hands are.

Does Ingleside look to have bigger size on the offensive and defensive line? It sounds like the team may have really good speed at some of the skill poisitions.

MustangFootball
08-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Does Ingleside look to have bigger size on the offensive and defensive line? It sounds like the team may have really good speed at some of the skill poisitions.
No Ingleside lost whatever size it had to graduation.... I addressed this with coach Hesseltine and he said that we would be small on the line but strong, he said this is the most kids in the weight room over the summer since he's been here, the kids are really pump up for the season. :2thumbsup

Ranger354
08-09-2013, 05:46 AM
Trent is a good kid and I was disappointed when he moved from Sinton to Taft and now he is in ingelside. Hope he gets the opportunity to play some. He has talent.

MustangFootball
08-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Trent is a good kid and I was disappointed when he moved from Sinton to Taft and now he is in ingelside. Hope he gets the opportunity to play some. He has talent.

That's nice to hear, always good to hear positive things about new players....he's definitely has the size and speed from what I hear can't wait for the season to start.