PDA

View Full Version : Pampa, Borger, Levelland, Big Spring

Eagle1
08-04-2013, 09:47 PM
I have travelled a lot in West Texas and have always thought these places could or should be 3a powerhouses which of the four could become a power. Better yet which of the four would you want to take over and coach?

Matthew328
08-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Big Spring...

Eagle1
08-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Big Spring...

I like Pampa and they have a nice stadium.

slingshot
08-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Big Spring...
Ditto. If a really charismatic, skilled coach could set in place a complete culture change starting in the lower grades and be given several years to let it come to fruition--Big Spring could be a power. Always have a ton of 'athletic ability and speed' just never really disiplined.

Matthew328
08-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Ditto. If a really charismatic, skilled coach could set in place a complete culture change starting in the lower grades and be given several years to let it come to fruition--Big Spring could be a power. Always have a ton of 'athletic ability and speed' just never really disiplined.

Exactly....they have money out there also..my guess if someone came out there and won they'd push through some facility updates quickly....Borger and Pampa dont have the athletes they used to have....Levelland could be decent if more growth from Lubbock makes its way out there..