PDA

View Full Version : MLB question?

Buckeye1980
08-04-2013, 09:12 AM
Why have they waited to announce suspensions for A-rot? If they were going to suspend others, why have they been suspended already. I think they were waiting for the 50 games left mark so the suspensions be rest of season.

Saggy Aggie
08-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Why have they waited to announce suspensions for A-rot? If they were going to suspend others, why have they been suspended already. I think they were waiting for the 50 games left mark so the suspensions be rest of season.

Well it's being speculated that arod will be suspended the rest of this season and all of next.... >200 games....

regaleagle
08-04-2013, 08:11 PM
A-Rod will be challenging MLB regarding his suspension and take it thru the process....so supposedly he will be suited up Monday nite with the Yankees. Many of the other players named will not challenge and therefore serve their 50-game suspension this season immediately to be clear for the playoffs and the start of next season. A-Rod has more at stake, and a longer suspension pending....so he's taking a different approach, naturally. He has about $36 mil in just lost contract earnings at stake, not to mention other endorsement $$$$$$$$.

cougartino
08-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Wow! I finally agree with Stephen A. Smith on something. The owners are complicit!