PDA

View Full Version : Hey panfan

Cam
08-01-2013, 08:13 PM
For the Burnet vs. Liberty Hill game on Oct. 25th, are you going to be a gracious host and buy me a reserve seat right next to you on the home side?.....:D

....don't touch that finger...you don't know where it's been......

panfan
08-02-2013, 08:51 AM
For the Burnet vs. Liberty Hill game on Oct. 25th, are you going to be a gracious host and buy me a reserve seat right next to you on the home side?.....:D

....don't touch that finger...you don't know where it's been......

Just bought my reserved seats and unfortunately for you, they are all taken by wife and daughters. Besides you don't want to sit on our side while we are kicking Burnet's arse do ya? Tell you what, just to show no hard feelings, come early to Hardin Corona and I'll buy you a frosty brew - the chips and salsa are free!

jason
08-02-2013, 09:00 AM
so will the loser of this game get stephenville in the first round or is it still TBD with 4 teams going?

Turin
08-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Liberty Hill is the second smallest school in the district so we are guarenteed small school while Burnet is guarenteed big school division.

Cam
08-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Just bought my reserved seats and unfortunately for you, they are all taken by wife and daughters. Besides you don't want to sit on our side while we are kicking Burnet's arse do ya? Tell you what, just to show no hard feelings, come early to Hardin Corona and I'll buy you a frosty brew - the chips and salsa are free!

Kickin' Burnet's arse huh?....A bit dilusional perhaps??......Burnet is going to ruin your first game against the Dawgs in your new digs.....That would be Jardin (not Hardin) Corona and yes I'll take a frosty.....don't tell Greendawg, he'll empty your wallet and dry the house!.........:doh:...........I ate at Jardin once, felt rather uncomfortable for some reason, maybe cause Barney the Dinosaur was sittin' at one of the corner tables!.....

Cam
08-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Liberty Hill is the second smallest school in the district so we are guarenteed small school while Burnet is guarenteed big school division.

the way LH is growin' they'll pass Burnet in numbers very soon IMO.....

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2013, 04:31 AM
Malcom got ours Tuesday morning & he said several folks were asking where our seats are. Most of them wanted to be nowhere near us. Apparently not everyone needs more cowbell. :rolleyes: :thinking:

panfan
08-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Malcom got ours Tuesday morning & he said several folks were asking where our seats are. Most of them wanted to be nowhere near us. Apparently not everyone needs more cowbell. :rolleyes: :thinking:

I for one can do with less cowbell - or at least have the cowbell rung above your head. Last season, sat next to a guy that rang that durn thing non stop, at waist level, or at about my ear level - bout drove me crazy and I wanted to wrap that cowbell about his neck.

panfan
08-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Kickin' Burnet's arse huh?....A bit dilusional perhaps??......Burnet is going to ruin your first game against the Dawgs in your new digs.....That would be Jardin (not Hardin) Corona and yes I'll take a frosty.....don't tell Greendawg, he'll empty your wallet and dry the house!.........:doh:...........I ate at Jardin once, felt rather uncomfortable for some reason, maybe cause Barney the Dinosaur was sittin' at one of the corner tables!.....

You are right about one thing - yes it is Jardin - my mistake.

Cam
08-04-2013, 03:48 PM
You are right about one thing - yes it is Jardin - my mistake.

panfan.....you know I'm never wrong!......:D