PDA

View Full Version : National Top 10 Metro Areas For High School Football

Rabid Cougar
07-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Three out of 10 is not bad. I would have for sure thought Dade County, Florida and New Orleans and Atlanta would have been in there instead of Cleveland, Chicago, New York and Indianapolis. Then again it is Maxpreps. All those catholic schools jack up the rankings.

No. 2 Dallas
No. 7 Houston
No. 8 Austin

There is "Love" for Navasota, Argyle, Cameron and East Bernard.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/Jnf4V4snH0GyljWK9N4Mhg/top-10-metro-areas-for-high-school-football-in-2013.htm

Weebe
07-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Give me a break, Chicago and New York?

jason
07-31-2013, 06:44 PM
argyle above southlake carroll?
ha.

Yoe_09
07-31-2013, 07:26 PM
Well, considering this includes all schools, regardless of classification, that is pretty impressive for some of the smaller schools to be on there. There are some flaws (Argyle above Southlake...East Bernard above Cameron Yoe IMO), but I believe they are just trying to recognize some of the powers.

Rabid Cougar
07-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Well, considering this includes all schools, regardless of classification, that is pretty impressive for some of the smaller schools to be on there. There are some flaws (Argyle above Southlake...East Bernard above Cameron Yoe IMO), but I believe they are just trying to recognize some of the powers.

Cameron WHO? You of all people should know better.

Yoe_09
07-31-2013, 08:46 PM
I don't have a problem with:
Cameron
Cameron Yoe
Cameron Yoemen

I have a problem with:
Cameron Yoe Yoemen

Cameron Yoe has grown on me and is used by most of the media now, but every now and then you see a Cameron Yoe Yoemen.

LHPfactory
08-03-2013, 01:58 AM

I belive that out of the two 2A state champs last year, EB would have given Yoe a beating. The offense and defense were both to solid.

Yoe_09
08-03-2013, 10:48 AM
I would have to disagree with you on that. I'm not going to say it would not have have been a close game, but I don't believe the game would have been one sided either way.