PDA

View Full Version : If the Downlow posters are correct

maestro
07-31-2013, 12:33 PM
People need to set aside district Friday nights in Liberty Hill/Burnet district, and the LaGrange/Gonzales district.

Read over the threads. Those communities are pumped for district and it is only August.

Exciting times indeed.

Wharton/El Campo district, the one I usually watch, is so far silent....poster wise.

hollywood
07-31-2013, 01:33 PM
People need to set aside district Friday nights in Liberty Hill/Burnet district, and the LaGrange/Gonzales district.

Read over the threads. Those communities are pumped for district and it is only August.

Exciting times indeed.

Wharton/El Campo district, the one I usually watch, is so far silent....poster wise.

Actually it's still July! :D

Don't be fooled maestro.. LH posters were pumped last season too.

There will be a lot of good football this season in 3A. Is there a chance of repeat for DI and DII? Absolutely! But they will likely will have to go through Graham, Gilmer, Kilgore, Carthage, La Marque again IMO.
:1popcorn:

44INAROW
07-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Still waters run deep :crazy:
My opinion for what it's worth......... 3A football is by far the most exciting football to watch as a spectator... the broad spectrum in the sizes of the schools makes for some great matchups! I am excited about Gobbler football again. Also getting a new turf field (along with a new 8 lane track and new turf practice field) and "one of them fancy digital scoreboards" will add to the excitement :cheerl:

ccmom
07-31-2013, 02:16 PM
My opinion for what it's worth......... 3A football is by far the most exciting football to watch as a spectator... the broad spectrum in the sizes of the schools makes for some great matchups! I am excited about Gobbler football again. Also getting a new turf field (along with a new 8 lane track and new turf practice field) and "one of them fancy digital scoreboards" will add to the excitement :cheerl:

Y'all are getting all fancy and stuff. ;) Congrats on the improvements. :)

pacdaddy
07-31-2013, 02:18 PM

That is going to be great. Cant wait to see that turf field.:cheerl: Gonzales plays over in Gobbler country this season right?

44INAROW
07-31-2013, 02:29 PM
That is going to be great. Cant wait to see that turf field.:cheerl: Gonzales plays over in Gobbler country this season right?

yes Nov 1st - I think that is Parent's night...

pacdaddy
07-31-2013, 02:38 PM
yes Nov 1st - I think that is Parent's night...

44, what stud running backs do ya'll have coming back? Or, will there be a big change in the roster.

hollywood
07-31-2013, 03:00 PM

Many Stephenville fans are envious. :crazy:

hollywood
07-31-2013, 03:01 PM
Y'all are getting all fancy and stuff. ;) Congrats on the improvements. :)

Oh my gosh, you're still around?!

garciap77
07-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Oh my gosh, you're still around?!

ccmom
07-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Many Stephenville fans are envious. :crazy:

Don't worry...there's always the crickets!!:wave:

ccmom
07-31-2013, 03:40 PM

Whoa...where did you come from??:eek:

hollywood
07-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Whoa...where did you come from??:eek:

I 2nd that!! Break out the champagne!

:cheerl:

hollywood
07-31-2013, 04:50 PM

Gotta love to hate don't ya! Much love ccmom... move love. ;)

Cam
07-31-2013, 08:02 PM
ccmom don't like me!.....ignores me every time......

Bosqueville
07-31-2013, 09:05 PM

LOL good one!

ccmom
08-01-2013, 07:59 AM
ccmom don't like me!.....ignores me every time......

Poor thing :rolleyes:

bobcat1
08-01-2013, 08:10 AM

:spitlol:

44INAROW
08-01-2013, 08:55 AM
44, what stud running backs do ya'll have coming back? Or, will there be a big change in the roster.

I am not really up on how it's going My youngest is 25 and I am out of the loop.. We did have a Booster Club meeting last night but coaches are at coaching school so we didn't get scoop.. But we will get info next Weds.......

Cam
08-01-2013, 11:55 AM

one of these days cc...one of these days....:foul: