PDA

View Full Version : THSCA All-Star Football Game 2013

hollywood
07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
THSCA All-Star Football game is tonight on Fox Sports Southwest at 7:00 PM.

Feature QB's are Stephenville's Tyler Jones for the North team vs Navasota's Kadarius Baker for the South team.

Coach Joseph Gillespie of Stephenville is coaching the North.
Coach Hank Carter of Lake Travis is coaching the South.

Should be a typical All-Star game but will be fun to watch.

regaleagle
07-30-2013, 07:43 PM
I don't know what night you're talking about, but my TV has the Rangers playing the Angels tonite at 7 pm.

YTBulldogs
07-30-2013, 08:33 PM
Yoakum boy doing great in game. Keep it up Rat.

YTBulldogs
07-30-2013, 08:41 PM
Ratttttt, TD. Very nice.

Old Tiger
07-30-2013, 08:54 PM
link to stream?

Roughneck93
07-30-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm not able to watch either...:thmbdwn:

YTBulldogs
07-30-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm not able to watch either...:thmbdwn:

Replay on Foxsports SW at 11 tonight. Damn Rangers on live. North won 39-29. Yoakum boy (Keith Ratley) did outstanding. Would not kick it to him late. Smart. Congrats Keith.

6 catches 163 yds, 1 TD, 1 2pt catch

Dog_e_styl
07-30-2013, 10:21 PM
#2 in red was unstoppable. Was a beast, and you represented Yoakum well KR.

Roughneck93
07-30-2013, 10:55 PM
Replay on Foxsports SW at 11 tonight. Damn Rangers on live. North won 39-29. Yoakum boy (Keith Ratley) did outstanding. Would not kick it to him late. Smart. Congrats Keith.

I'll be tuning in. :thumbsup:

hollywood
07-31-2013, 12:01 AM
Field was talented across the board!

Offensively
Top performing QB's:
North - Tyler Jones - Stephenville
South - Jake Hubenak - Georgetown

Top performing WR's:
North - Jabryce Taylor - Lufkin
South - Keith Ratley - Yoakum

Top performing RB's:
North - Edwin Mims - Daingerfield
South - Louis Lopez - San Diego

regaleagle
07-31-2013, 01:23 AM
Replay just started at 1:15 am due to extra innings on Rangers game and then Rangers post-game, and then Cowboys training camp segment. I'll stay up and watch it though. At least I hope I can stay up.

buckeyebob
07-31-2013, 05:54 AM
Actually I was quite suprised...it was a good game...several records set...Buckeye's had Brady English, OL on North Team along with along with Longview's Cornelius Williams, DL, Hallsville's Hayden Wall, OL, David Mims, athlete, Whitehouse' Dylan Cantrell, receiver, & Lufkin's Jabryce Taylor, receiver...big shout out to the East Texas group...job well done.

D'Highlander
07-31-2013, 07:07 AM
Anyone see a box score?

I hope they post the game on youtube at some point for us who didnt get a chance to watch it.

YTBulldogs
07-31-2013, 08:11 AM
Congrats to the coaching staff's. Did so well getting the kid's ready in just 3 days on the practice field. I dern sure could play for either of these guys:

North All-Star Football Coach:
Joseph Gillespie, Stephenville HS

South All-Star Football Coach:
Hank Carter, Lake Travis HS

They are to name today, the coaches for next's years game.

hollywood
07-31-2013, 09:21 AM
Actually I was quite suprised...it was a good game...several records set...Buckeye's had Brady English, OL on North Team along with along with Longview's Cornelius Williams, DL, Hallsville's Hayden Wall, OL, David Mims, athlete, Whitehouse' Dylan Cantrell, receiver, & Lufkin's Jabryce Taylor, receiver...big shout out to the East Texas group...job well done.

I agree! I was very impressed with Taylor and Cantrell. Gave the QB's good targets to throw to.

hollywood
07-31-2013, 09:26 AM
Congrats to the coaching staff's. Did so well getting the kid's ready in just 3 days on the practice field. I dern sure could play for either of these guys:

North All-Star Football Coach:
Joseph Gillespie, Stephenville HS

South All-Star Football Coach:
Hank Carter, Lake Travis HS

They are to name today, the coaches for next's years game.

This game highlighted why both schools mentioned above have successful programs. Great coaching staffs that know how to prepare the players. There are many other coaches out there that are equally deserving and could have done a great job as well.

YTBulldogs
07-31-2013, 10:29 AM
This game highlighted why both schools mentioned above have successful programs. Great coaching staffs that know how to prepare the players. There are many other coaches out there that are equally deserving and could have done a great job as well.

True. Like both men said, they just stay out of the way of these athletes.

YTBulldogs
07-31-2013, 10:34 AM
I agree! I was very impressed with Taylor and Cantrell. Gave the QB's good targets to throw to.

South needed another throwing QB along with Hubenak, of Georgetown. Navasota QB didn't look comfy in this offense. I'd move him to LB'er at Houston Baptist this fall. He look's huge. How big is he?

hollywood
07-31-2013, 09:41 PM
South needed another throwing QB along with Hubenak, of Georgetown. Navasota QB didn't look comfy in this offense. I'd move him to LB'er at Houston Baptist this fall. He look's huge. How big is he?

Not sure but they list him at 5'10" 185... Not exactly LB size for the next level. Good athlete though!

YTBulldogs
07-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Not sure but they list him at 5'10" 185... Not exactly LB size for the next level. Good athlete though!

He weighed more than that I'm sure. Maybe hit the weights this off season? Was kinda slow footed, like his legs were not under him. Don't know much about Navasota. Did they throw it much?

hollywood
07-31-2013, 10:34 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?120928-Top-10-3A-QB-s-Final-Stats&highlight=Kadarius+baker

YTBulldogs
07-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Hmmm, thanks HW.

YTBulldogs
07-31-2013, 11:47 PM
Matt, clear your PM box. Got some info you might like to know I'm sending you.

bd62
08-01-2013, 02:03 AM

I am so proud of Keith . He was scary good at Yoakum
and everyone else got to see his ability. I hope Keith
Will decide now to play college0 ball. I known Keith and his
Mother family for years and I saw his grand father last nite
And they were able to attend game with many other family
Members. Great job Keith.

YTBulldogs
08-01-2013, 06:35 AM
I am so proud of Keith . He was scary good at Yoakum
and everyone else got to see his ability. I hope Keith
Will decide now to play college0 ball. I known Keith and his
Mother family for years and I saw his grand father last nite
And they were able to attend game with many other family
Members. Great job Keith.

Yes bd, the family all had a great time during this tremendous honor for Keith. I too, hope he elects to play at the next level. But, only if it's what he wants. I know A&M Kingsville and Blinn have offered and he declined prior to this AS game.

Manso/V8
08-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Yes bd, the family all had a great time during this tremendous honor for Keith. I too, hope he elects to play at the next level. But, only if it's what he wants. I know A&M Kingsville and Blinn have offered and he declined prior to this AS game.

Heard he was offered by A&M Commerce after the all-star game.

YTBulldogs
08-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Heard he was offered by A&M Commerce after the all-star game.

Yeah, I think he'll accept closer to home before going there. "If" he even wants to play.

hookandladder
08-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I think he'll accept closer to home before going there. "If" he even wants to play.

What's the deal, does he not want to play at the next level or is he interested in another sport.

speedbump
08-02-2013, 04:17 PM
What's the deal, does he not want to play at the next level or is he interested in another sport.

Probably grades.

YTBulldogs
08-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Probably grades.

Grades are ok. Always have been.

speedbump
08-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Grades are ok. Always have been.

Strange. I don't buy the theory that he doesn't want to play.

YTBulldogs
08-02-2013, 06:13 PM
See what I know. Figured Ratley would stay closer to home. Just heard it's between San Angelo and A&M Commerce, and he has till Monday to decide.