PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a picture

jdawg2012
07-25-2013, 08:31 AM
Okay, so a couple of years ago I was sitting in a waiting room at the dentist's office and I picked up and issued of Sports Illustrated. Inside was a picture that I have been searching for ever since I remembered it about a year ago. It is an aerial photo of Green Bay, WI with Lambeau Field right in the middle. It's summer time and the sun is out but right over Lambeau there is a snow storm and the field and stadium are covered in snow. I can't remember the quote but I have googled just about everything I can think of to locate this picture. If anyone knows the picture or can find it, would you please post it. I would love to have that picture.

BwdLion73
07-25-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure which photo you are looking for but if you google "sports illustrated lambeau field photos" there is a site that has pages and pages of lambeau field photos and green bay photos that have been taken by S.I. over the years. I quit looking after 25 pages but it might be in there.

jdawg2012
07-25-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm not sure which photo you are looking for but if you google "sports illustrated lambeau field photos" there is a site that has pages and pages of lambeau field photos and green bay photos that have been taken by S.I. over the years. I quit looking after 25 pages but it might be in there.

Believe me, I tried that. I've searched every combination of the words "lambeau field sports illustrated green bay" that I can think of. Went through at least 20 pages on each and never found it. Even went to a few websites. Thanks for looking though.

Cam
07-25-2013, 12:40 PM
I've been searching
So long
To find and answer
Now I know my life has meaning
Woah woah -------------------------------------- Chicago

:doh:....sorry.....I'm not much help here.....I'll just gather up my things and move along now......