PDA

View Full Version : My free trip

Farmersfan
07-24-2013, 02:56 PM
I leave on Friday for a week all inclusive fishing trip to http://www.halleyscamps.com/ in Ontario Canada. I fish a lot around this area but have been told this resort will have the best fishing a person will ever experience in their lifetime. Anyone ever been to Halleys Camp in Canada?

Cam
07-24-2013, 03:12 PM
I leave on Friday for a week all inclusive fishing trip to http://www.halleyscamps.com/ in Ontario Canada. I fish a lot around this area but have been told this resort will have the best fishing a person will ever experience in their lifetime. Anyone ever been to Halleys Camp in Canada?

Nice!..how did you finagle this one?.....Keep us posted on the experience. One of these days I want to take a trip like that with my boys....

bobcat1
07-24-2013, 06:09 PM
No but I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and ate at the Whataburger in Early.:wave:

Gone Fishing
07-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Now thats a real sport, other than football, of course.....

Farmersfan
07-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Nice!..how did you finagle this one?.....Keep us posted on the experience. One of these days I want to take a trip like that with my boys....

A buddy of mine won the trip from the company he works for. It was a trip for 2 and since he wins like 3 trips a year he does a "Guys only" trip once a year and it was my turn. We had a choice between this one or 7 days all inclusive at a 5 star Mexico resort on the beach. Since he goes tropical the other 2 trips a year with his wife and I take a cruise with my wife almost every year we decided to go north and fish for a week. We spoke to a guy who just got back from this trip last week and he said they caught well over 100 fish a day each person. This is pretty much nothing but a fishing trip. There isn't anything else to do except relax and fish. I'm really looking forward to it.

Gone Fishing
07-25-2013, 09:44 AM
I too would like some info on each days catches. I love bass fishing first, have done plenty of bay or off shore fishing because we are close, but have always wanted to go north at least once and see whats its all about. Have fun, I'm jealous.

lostaussie
07-25-2013, 12:07 PM
they use all Lund Boats............I'm out:D

waterboy
07-25-2013, 01:00 PM
they use all Lund Boats............I'm out:D

What's a "Lund" boat? Is that a Skeeter wanabe?:D

lostaussie
07-25-2013, 03:08 PM
What's a "Lund" boat? Is that a Skeeter wanabe?:Done of those made from al u min I um:D