PDA

View Full Version : Keep Austin Weird....

Cam
07-24-2013, 10:04 AM
In a 1/2 mile stretch of Hwy 183 this morning, I see this:

A young lady driving and eating a bowl of cereal or oatmeal......

A fat dude on a Harley with half his arse crack showin'......I almost lost my protein shake breakfast after seeing that!....

Two guys engaged in some sort of road rage......

A local air conditioning company truck with a picture on the back window showing two males getting married and kissing. The caption reads, "Queer Marriage".......Wonder if all their company trucks have some sort of message on them?......

On the next overpass there's about 6 protestors holding U.S. flags and signs that read, "Justice for Benghazi" and "Impeach Obama".......I was hoping one would get dizzy and fall over the edge for some real excitement!......:doh:

slingshot
07-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Funny... we've all seen the tye dyed T-shirts with "Keep Austin Weird" on the front. Other day I saw one looked that looked just like it but said "Keep Abilene Boring"! Love it...

Cam
07-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Funny... we've all seen the tye dyed T-shirts with "Keep Austin Weird" on the front. Other day I saw one looked that looked just like it but said "Keep Abilene Boring"! Love it...

I like boring!....I'm moving to Abilene!!.....

Cam
07-25-2013, 12:55 PM
....and it just keeps gettin' weirder.....2nd time now I witness this. I pull up to the parking lot at work....get out of my car....and here he comes down the street on his bike!...None other than Austin's famous "Thong Guy"........It's a horrible sight!.......let me tell ya, the Thong Guy is seen all over Austin....boy gets around!......

http://republicofaustin.com/2013/02/04/the-thong-cyclist-austins-punxsutawney-phil-forecasts-an-early-spring/

44INAROW
07-25-2013, 02:05 PM
....and it just keeps gettin' weirder.....2nd time now I witness this. I pull up to the parking lot at work....get out of my car....and here he comes down the street on his bike!...None other than Austin's famous "Thong Guy"........It's a horrible sight!.......let me tell ya, the Thong Guy is seen all over Austin....boy gets around!......

http://republicofaustin.com/2013/02/04/the-thong-cyclist-austins-punxsutawney-phil-forecasts-an-early-spring/

imagine the rash he's got after riding a bike all day in 100º heat :ack!:

Cam
07-25-2013, 02:10 PM
imagine the rash he's got after riding a bike all day in 100º heat :ack!:

:thinking:....I'll let you imagine that!......

BEAST
07-25-2013, 02:46 PM

After looking at that pic, I know that guy. Cam, I never realized that was you.

BEAST

BwdLion73
07-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Lord please let the high school season get here fast. :eek:

Cam
07-25-2013, 03:02 PM
After looking at that pic, I know that guy. Cam, I never realized that was you.

BEAST

You must have me confused with someone else!.....Sides, my arse is way prettier than that!......:crazy1:

Cam
07-25-2013, 03:05 PM
Lord please let the high school season get here fast. :eek:

Not to worry 73!....the days of all this downlow iniquitousness are almost over!.......Practice starts on Aug. 5th for Burnet!......

BEAST
07-25-2013, 03:19 PM
You must have me confused with someone else!.....Sides, my arse is way prettier than that!......:crazy1:

Wait a minute. I got confused. Thats the picture that you sent me of Greendawg.

BEAST

Cam
07-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Wait a minute. I got confused. Thats the picture that you sent me of Greendawg.

BEAST

You are correct!.....I remember now....that's Greendawg before child birth!....he's tacked on a few pounds since......where is that sumbitch anyway???.......I know he ain't busy....although that's what he'll say......