PDA

View Full Version : I just got a big ol slice of chocolate cake!

Cam
07-23-2013, 01:13 PM
And I'm gonna eat it right after my Jimmie Johns #4 turkey tom sammich.......or is that sammitch?......

regaleagle
07-23-2013, 01:38 PM
And a big ol' glass of cold milk to finish things off ???

Cam
07-23-2013, 01:48 PM
And a big ol' glass of cold milk to finish things off ???

Well no!.....Love milk but lactose intolerant.....If I had a glass of milk here at work, I'd run everybody out of this building in less than a hour!.....Only milk I drink is lactose free...ya know, that real watery stuff......

Tejastrue
07-23-2013, 01:55 PM
:tmi: Cam

44INAROW
07-23-2013, 03:08 PM
Well no!.....Love milk but lactose intolerant.....If I had a glass of milk here at work, I'd run everybody out of this building in less than a hour!.....Only milk I drink is lactose free...ya know, that real watery stuff......

don't encourage him :)
:tmi: Cam

Cam
I bought some Almond Milk the other day to make some smoothies.. That stuff is good. is that something you could drink in lieu of "real milk"

Cam
07-23-2013, 04:07 PM
don't encourage him :)

Cam
I bought some Almond Milk the other day to make some smoothies.. That stuff is good. is that something you could drink in lieu of "real milk"

yeah I've had that stuff...Not bad...I used to drink Rice Dream too....I love that stuff.....but I get lazy and never buy it.....the only weird thing I noticed when I drank Almond milk is that I started growin' hairs in between my toes!...Really long ones too!....

and speakin' of toes....the other day I saw a fairly tall skinny lady wearin' sandles...I looked down at her feet.....I never in my life seen such long toes!......Her second toe (one next to the big toe) was bigger than my diddle.........uhhh, I mean middle hand finger!!!!!.......I really do think that woman was an alien!......:eek:

then just yesterday evening a five legged doe ran across my front yard........:vrycnfsd:

44INAROW
07-23-2013, 04:10 PM
yeah I've had that stuff...Not bad...I used to drink Rice Dream too....I love that stuff.....but I get lazy and never buy it.....the only weird thing I noticed when I drank Almond milk is that I started growin' hairs in between my toes!...Really long ones too!....

and speakin' of toes....the other day I saw a fairly tall skinny lady wearin' sandles...I looked down at her feet.....I never in my life seen such long toes!......Her second toe (one next to the big toe) was bigger than my diddle.........uhhh, I mean middle hand finger!!!!!.......I really do think that woman was an alien!......:eek:

then just yesterday evening a five legged doe ran across my front yard........:vrycnfsd:

:vrycnfsd: dang, you come up with some off the wall stuff Cam :cheerl:

bobcat1
07-23-2013, 06:06 PM

What a weaklin':taunt:

Cam
07-23-2013, 09:36 PM
What a weaklin':taunt:

no doubt bobcat1!.....I can have a giant bowl of charro beans, throw in some nasty jalepenos, a full serving of Wolf brand chili, and chase it down with a few cold ones, and I'll be just fine.....but give me an ounce of milk, and it's over!......didn't used to be that way.......:bigcry:

which brings me to a limerick......

Ol' Elsie's product never gave me fits,
Big tall glass full with Oreo's for dips,
Then something happened along the way,
The gut said quit or you will pay.
When I don't listen I'll get the sh*ts!!!:doh:

bobcat1
07-23-2013, 10:47 PM
:spitlol: Awesome Cam.