PDA

View Full Version : I would've given him at least 30 life sentences.....

Cam
07-22-2013, 03:23 PM
I was on jury duty last week for this creepy dude!.....However, I wasn't selected....probably cause I wore my Foghorn Leghorn t-shirt and forgot to brush my hair....I was seated directly in front of this jerk and he stared right at me and smiled!......I kinda just frowned at him....I'd never make a good juror....I took one look at him and he was already guilty in my mind!....

http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/07/19/horseshoe-bay-father-receives-23-life-sentences-for-molesting-daughter/

44INAROW
07-22-2013, 03:35 PM
I was on jury duty last week for this creepy dude!.....However, I wasn't selected....probably cause I wore my Foghorn Leghorn t-shirt and forgot to brush my hair....I was seated directly in front of this jerk and he stared right at me and smiled!......I kinda just frowned at him....I'd never make a good juror....I took one look at him and he was already guilty in my mind!....

http://www.dailytrib.com/2013/07/19/horseshoe-bay-father-receives-23-life-sentences-for-molesting-daughter/

what a sick SOB - I hope Big Bubba and his crew make him their BITCH - every day of the rest of his miserable life :rolleyes:

bobcat1
07-22-2013, 06:49 PM
Bastard! I hope they denut him in prison with a sharpened plastic spoon.

Phil C
07-23-2013, 09:16 AM
He has been found guilty and punished.

waterboy
07-23-2013, 12:12 PM
what a sick SOB - I hope Big Bubba and his crew make him their BITCH - every day of the rest of his miserable life :rolleyes:

Oh, he WILL be a passed around like a hot potato. They just love child molesters there. If he survives it will be because he "satisfies" all his new friends with "favors", that I can guarantee you. If he doesn't he will die.

regaleagle
07-23-2013, 12:58 PM
According to God's Word in the Bible(I'm a believer), he should receive the death penalty in a swift trial here on this earth..."and these things will cease among you". Then his soul will be sent immediately to the Father in Heaven. There, he would have to answer for his actions, and most likely be placed with other condemned souls on the "other side of the gulf" until such time after the Mellinium here on Earth for that time called the "Great Judgement Day" in which all are judged from past actions. If his name is not written in the Book of Life, his soul will then be cast into the Lake of Fire with Satan to burn as smoke for eternity. Remember that we are all in these flesh bodies for but a short time to make choices with the free will given us. The Mellinium is a time after Jesus comes back to reign over this Earth as King, binding Satan for 1000 years, so that God's Word of Truth may be taught without interference. At the end of the 1000 years, Satan will then be released for a short time(scripture doesn't specify the duration) and allowed to once again roam this Earth to tempt all the souls before he is once again bound and cast with the other souls whose names are not written in the Book of Life into the Lake of Fire to burn forever as smoke smoldering for eternity. There will be no memory or tears.

regaleagle
07-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Read over the above post several times....read over the above post several times............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..