PDA

View Full Version : where the hell is everybody?....

Cam
07-17-2013, 11:51 AM
the season is almost here and everybody is out playin' quidditch!......:vrycnfsd:

toddg
07-17-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm here!! Revving up to the season..gut says great Indian season coming!!

BEAST
07-17-2013, 01:49 PM
the season is almost here and everybody is out playin' quidditch!......:vrycnfsd:

Heck Cam, you were gone so long I was about to send out a search party. I was getting worried the dadgum aliens decided to keep you.

BEAST

Cam
07-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Heck Cam, you were gone so long I was about to send out a search party. I was getting worried the dadgum aliens decided to keep you.

BEAST

Well, at least someone was concerned about me!......My wife didn't even notice I was missin'!........after them aliens surgically changed the location of my prostrate and found out what I could do with my tongue, I think the male of the species felt I was suddenly a threat to their women.......so, they got rid of me....plus, they knew I had jury duty......:D

defense51
07-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Well, at least someone was concerned about me!......My wife didn't even notice I was missin'!........after them aliens surgically changed the location of my prostrate and found out what I could do with my tongue, I think the male of the species felt I was suddenly a threat to their women.......so, they got rid of me....plus, they knew I had jury duty......:D

Can you elaborate on the hole prostate/tongue relocation procedure?

defense51
07-17-2013, 03:16 PM

Sorry, I meant whole.

D'Highlander
07-17-2013, 03:17 PM
HAHA... you said DUTY... :D

Cam
07-17-2013, 03:32 PM

Sorry I really can't...but I can probably request your abduction and you can find out directly thru them.....I don't know though....the way that vacuum suckin' alien winked at me, might not be a good idea!......

defense51
07-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Sorry I really can't...but I can probably request your abduction and you can find out directly thru them.....I don't know though....the way that vacuum suckin' alien winked at me, might not be a good idea!......

That's ok Cam, honestly I don't need any "first hand" information... I do wonder why the aliens only seem to be interested in Burnet and Stephenville folks.:thinking::vrycnfsd:

Bosqueville
07-17-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm torn about posting. My sons now go to China Spring and my oldest will be on the Freshman team. Can I root for two teams?

Cam
07-17-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm torn about posting. My sons now go to China Spring and my oldest will be on the Freshman team. Can I root for two teams?

Most definitely!.....Burnet and China Spring!....:D

toddg
07-17-2013, 04:24 PM
You'll be visiting Alvarado in sept..my oldest will be a soph. on JV..

speedbump
07-17-2013, 05:01 PM

My guess is 90% of the missing are out searching for one of the 41 copies of FNF that were printed.

BwdLion73
07-17-2013, 05:06 PM

Not another Hollywood! :doh:

buckeyebob
07-17-2013, 05:21 PM

What the hell is that?

FB-fanatic
07-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Got lost for a few days between www.3adownlow and bbs.3adownlow...... what the heck happened?

44INAROW
07-17-2013, 07:11 PM
I've been with hubby and oldest son and his family in Rockport since Saturday. It's back to the Casa tomorrow. We got a text from Crabman, he said we have rec'd 4.2 inches of rain in our neighborhood in 2 days. CISD is in the middle of having turf installed at Gobbler Stadium and new practice turf. I will get pics next week. We are also getting new track and video on the scoreboard. No sure how the rain affects progress but we needed the rain!

MUSTANG69
07-19-2013, 09:50 AM
My guess is 90% of the missing are out searching for one of the 41 copies of FNF that were printed.

Finally received mine and I'll be damned they sent me 2 copies.:crazy1:

Ville-D
07-19-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm here!! Revving up to the season..gut says great Indian season coming!!

I think that might have been those Allsups burritos you had that day.

Cam
07-19-2013, 10:03 AM
Finally received mine and I'll be damned they sent me 2 copies.:crazy1:

Can I have your extra?.:D

By the way, I took a pic of this Ingleside TD grab vs Burnet last week. Who is that giant??

MUSTANG69
07-19-2013, 12:08 PM

By the way, I took a pic of this Ingleside TD grab vs Burnet last week. Who is that giant??

Can't really tell. Looks like Terrance Robinson.

BwdLion73
07-19-2013, 01:13 PM
I think i know where everyone is.....trying to figure out what our president just said! :eek:

Cam
07-19-2013, 02:06 PM
I think i know where everyone is.....trying to figure out what our president just said! :eek:

....after being abducted by aliens, whatever anybody saids these days...including the President, just doesn't hold relevance anymore!.....I am a changed man forever and only my galactic presence is of any importance to me..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xaPDfm_c9c
...................:vrycnfsd:

BwdLion73
07-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Well there is 6 minutes and 32 seconds I'll never get back...:crazy:

Cam
07-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Well there is 6 minutes and 32 seconds I'll never get back...:crazy:

:spitlol:......just beyond the darkness of the woods, is that old hippies "herb" garden!.......

panfan
07-19-2013, 02:53 PM
....after being abducted by aliens, whatever anybody saids these days...including the President, just doesn't hold relevance anymore!.....I am a changed man forever and only my galactic presence is of any importance to me..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xaPDfm_c9c
...................:vrycnfsd:

Did you say galactic presence? 42.

Cam
07-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Did you say galactic presence? 42.

huh?....:vrycnfsd:...do you mean 42 as in Blackhole 42?......leave it to someone from Liberty Hill to talk nonsense!!!.....:crazy:

panfan
07-19-2013, 04:04 PM
huh?....:vrycnfsd:...do you mean 42 as in Blackhole 42?......leave it to someone from Liberty Hill to talk nonsense!!!.....:crazy:

obviously you have not read the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Figure with your recent run in with aliens, you would be up on this important piece of literature.

Cam
07-19-2013, 04:28 PM
obviously you have not read the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Figure with your recent run in with aliens, you would be up on this important piece of literature.

No panfan I did not read it....I did start to watch the movie...but got bored.....Believe it or not, I do have the paperback at home...I think my boy read it...I'm kinda lazy when it comes to readin'...so after this alien thing I'm gonna catch up with some of that stuff on video.....I started by watchin' the old "Lost In Space" episodes....I'm watchin' "The Girl from the Green Dimension" tonight!...That chick does something to me...but I'm not sure what!!!.........She had ol' Dr. Smith all bent outta shape in more than one place for sure!.....
.....http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=green+lady+lost+in+space&qpvt=green+lady+lost+in+space&FORM=IGRE

toddg
07-20-2013, 12:46 AM
I think that might have been those Allsups burritos you had that day.

ha! you will soon be a believer!

MustangFootball
07-27-2013, 07:57 AM

Yeah that's Terrance Robinson, he set to have a breakout season....came on really strong at the end of the season for us, I read he was the number 8 top performer on day one.....he's being scouted by TT, Colorado, NT, UTSA and a handful of other teams but no offers yet. A Longhorn sports writer even name him as a player Texas should look out for this season. Terrance is a lean 6-2 receiver with track Speed......Nice pic.

Ville-D
07-27-2013, 08:48 AM
ha! you will soon be a believer!

Todd, We heard the same thing last year. Is the Alfredo team better this year?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-28-2013, 01:21 PM
I can tell you where most of the people went. They're gone thinking the 3ADL has gone the way of the dinosaurs! www.3adownlow.com doesn't work anymore and it wasn't until SintonFanInAustin informed me over on the RGV boards that the "new" address was bbs.3adownlow.com.

And now I'm back, and here to torment Bellville peeps with my big blue horn that they loved oh so much in the Quarterfinals. Guess what, they're coming back with a vengeance. :)

Later!

FB-fanatic
07-28-2013, 02:54 PM
I can tell you where most of the people went. They're gone thinking the 3ADL has gone the way of the dinosaurs! www.3adownlow.com doesn't work anymore and it wasn't until SintonFanInAustin informed me over on the RGV boards that the "new" address was bbs.3adownlow.com.

And now I'm back, and here to torment Bellville peeps with my big blue horn that they loved oh so much in the Quarterfinals. Guess what, they're coming back with a vengeance. :)

Later!

I was lost for a bit too because of the web address....