PDA

View Full Version : FNF @ Hastings - Longview

buckeyebob
07-16-2013, 06:22 PM
It has arrived...could not find @ CVCS, Books-A-Million or Walgreens...Hastings was next in line @ Albertson's & Barron's Shopping Center...THANK-YOU!

poisoned10
07-16-2013, 08:05 PM
I checked in Gilmer's Walmart today, none.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

buckeyebob
07-17-2013, 07:18 AM
I checked in Gilmer's Walmart today, none.

The bad part of it...they are probably there...in the toy section.

poisoned10
07-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Well, I looked across from the toy sections where the magazines were. There were about 20 sections of Dave Campbell's but no FNR. Sad face.

waterboy
07-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Gsquared had one delivered to me by one of our coaches. Thanks, G2! I wouldn't even gotten one had it not been for G2.

Gsquared
07-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Gsquared had one delivered to me by one of our coaches. Thanks, G2! I wouldn't even gotten one had it not been for G2.

Dont thank me yet, you didnt realize you owe me two frito pies and one nacho boat at Gilmer/Atlanta game :clap:

waterboy
07-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Dont thank me yet, you didnt realize you owe me two frito pies and one nacho boat at Gilmer/Atlanta game :clap:

Wait a minute. You didn't mention that when you sent it to me. I might just bring the magazine back to you and save the money. I've already read it.

JK, I don't mind buying you and your dad a frito pie OR nachos, but the drinks are on you. Just be sure and bring me back an order of nachos with jalapenos and a diet Dr. Pepper when you go to the concession stand.

Gsquared
07-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Wait a minute. You didn't mention that when you sent it to me. I might just bring the magazine back to you and save the money. I've already read it.

JK, I don't mind buying you and your dad a frito pie OR nachos, but the drinks are on you. Just be sure and bring me back an order of nachos with jalapenos and a diet Dr. Pepper when you go to the concession stand.

I think you are actually off the hook on buying the refreshements. Dad will want to stop at A.J's at Lake Fork for fish on the way to Gilmer. Ill be stuffed to the gills!

waterboy
07-17-2013, 09:55 AM
I think you are actually off the hook on buying the refreshements. Dad will want to stop at A.J's at Lake Fork for fish on the way to Gilmer. Ill be stuffed to the gills!

I'll still buy y'all a soda at the game if you'll look me up. Of course, you'll have to stand in line to get them. Be sure and bring me a nachos with jalapenos and a Diet Dr Pepper while you're at it.

Gsquared
07-17-2013, 10:01 AM
I'll still buy y'all a soda at the game if you'll look me up. Of course, you'll have to stand in line to get them. Be sure and bring me a nachos with jalapenos and a Diet Dr Pepper while you're at it.

Hahaha, im just hoping I can get a seat on the home side! Of course, since you guys have expanded, there should be more seats!

waterboy
07-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Hahaha, im just hoping I can get a seat on the home side! Of course, since you guys have expanded, there should be more seats!

If I get the seats I've requested I should have three extra seats. I'll be glad to let you and your dad sit with us.

Gsquared
07-17-2013, 10:10 AM
If I get the seats I've requested I should have three extra seats. I'll be glad to let you and your dad sit with us.

That would be great!

lostaussie
07-17-2013, 12:55 PM
I think you are actually off the hook on buying the refreshements. Dad will want to stop at A.J's at Lake Fork for fish on the way to Gilmer. Ill be stuffed to the gills!Dude.........that place sucks. I think they are frying carp in that place. Might as well ride on up and get some fresh crappie fillets:D

Gsquared
07-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Dude.........that place sucks. I think they are frying carp in that place. Might as well ride on up and get some fresh crappie fillets:D

Carp is good, carp is real good. Gar is better though

Scoop27
08-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Still looking for this magazine in the Wharton area but no luck. Victoria is a 72 mile drive and haven't been in the Rosenberg-Richmond area yet where the Kroger and Targer are at Brazos Town Center

poisoned10
08-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Still none in Gilmer. Guess I'm going to have to make a stop in Longview on my way home from work.